PDA

View Full Version : Hellrot and CF

hioctane
06-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Some new pics. just trying out my camera. I need to get some rims and brakes.

hioctane
06-29-2005, 10:18 PM
next pic (night shot)

R_JAY
06-29-2005, 11:36 PM
Nice! If someone makes those rims in 18 inch get them and your car would be PIMP! I also think painted M mouldings would be sweet aswell.

bobby...
06-30-2005, 12:32 AM
hioctane, whereabouts are you in the kitchener area... i have never seen that bimmer before??

hioctane
06-30-2005, 06:06 AM
hioctane, whereabouts are you in the kitchener area... i have never seen that bimmer before??

Laurentian Forest (Bleams Road at Fissure Hallman). The car is usually tucked away in my garage because I'm working so much. I take it to work the odd time when it's nice out (I work in Hamilton).

WASABI
06-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Nicely done ! Does the roof have CF overlay or just painted blk ?

BBS RXs or better yet, some nice light BBS RCs. ;)
Nice! If someone makes those rims in 18 inch get them and your car would be PIMP!

BMW BMXer
06-30-2005, 10:59 AM
Love it.

R_JAY
06-30-2005, 12:35 PM
hioctane, i'm moving to the Ottawa and Fischer Hallman area soon. We should meet up or try to organize a Kitchener meet on day soon.

Jon@Bimmersport
06-30-2005, 12:44 PM
i think non painted M mouldings would go with the hood/trunk a lot better, clear lights all around and some black wheels with a polished lip...

hioctane
06-30-2005, 12:57 PM
hioctane, i'm moving to the Ottawa and Fischer Hallman area soon. We should meet up or try to organize a Kitchener meet on day soon.

sounds good. Keep me posted when your in town and we'll meet. I'm on Copper Leaf Cresent.

hioctane
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Nicely done ! Does the roof have CF overlay or just painted blk ?

BBS RXs or better yet, some nice light BBS RCs. ;)

just painted black...just something quick and relatively cheap to make it a bit unique :)

hioctane
06-30-2005, 01:02 PM
i think non painted M mouldings would go with the hood/trunk a lot better, clear lights all around and some black wheels with a polished lip...

I have the smoked clears but I like the amber better right now (clears in the back). I've also been thinking the the black M mouldings and I think you're right. Not sure about the rims..black and polished lip is a little over done IMO but I'm sure it would look good.

Justin e36
06-30-2005, 01:31 PM
I remember when you started the CF on this car last year... and you wanted to do the roof, nice to see it's finally done. can we get a close-up of the overlay on the roof looks?

Also, I agree the black rims with a polished lip is overdone... back when I bought my rims, it was rare to see gunmetal with a polished lip.. now everyone and their grandmother has it on their cars!.. *grrrr*

hioctane
07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
I remember when you started the CF on this car last year... and you wanted to do the roof, nice to see it's finally done. can we get a close-up of the overlay on the roof looks?

Also, I agree the black rims with a polished lip is overdone... back when I bought my rims, it was rare to see gunmetal with a polished lip.. now everyone and their grandmother has it on their cars!.. *grrrr*

Hey Justin. I never did get the roof done in CF. I just painted it black as a cheaper and quick detail. I added the CF pieces for more of a purpose than looks. However, I thought that it would look neat to leave the CF unpainted and paint the roof since most people like to see the "weave" :) I will most likely paint it all in the future (red) when I get tired of the look but who knows.