PDA

View Full Version : wtb carbon fiber m3 mirrors

jeremy
09-19-2002, 04:26 PM
anyone got a canadian source for carbon fiber m3 mirrors for a e30 ? i was going to buy the dtm ones rob has but i think they will look to slim on my car...

Gamite
09-19-2002, 05:44 PM
How different are E30 mirrors to E34 mirrors?

jeremy
09-20-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
How different are E30 mirrors to E34 mirrors?

i'm pretty sure the munting plates are different...not 100% sure...i just dont want to order from england again....i will go state side though...why do you ask ? do you have a set for the e34 ?

Gamite
09-20-2002, 12:10 PM
no, I was just wondering, because if you do end up getting C/F ones, I'd gladly take your old ones off you.. (if they fit)

jeremy
09-20-2002, 12:18 PM
no, I was just wondering, because if you do end up getting C/F ones, I'd gladly take your old ones off you.. (if they fit)

if i get new ones from england, i'll order the proper plates for your car as well..i will let you know....the adapter plates are only like $20.00 ....*th-up*

jeremy
09-20-2002, 12:22 PM

hey gamite...u think you could make me a new sig ???? i want one with the cf hood....??? i will leave the info in the test area if u can....dont worry if you cant...

thanks
jer

Gamite
09-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by jeremy

if i get new ones from england, i'll order the proper plates for your car as well..i will let you know....the adapter plates are only like $20.00 ....*th-up*

Is that all thats different? the plates?

Yeah, post info/pics in the test section.

jeremy
09-20-2002, 12:40 PM

Is that all thats different? the plates?

Yeah, post info/pics in the test section.

ya, just the mounting plates...if there even differrent.....i'm not sure, they might be the same...if you look at your mirrors, you will see there 2 piece the mirror housing and the slim triangle plate that holds them too the car...:) i know the e30,e36 2 door and 4 door are all different, so i would imagine yours are too....thaks for doing the sig for me...*th-up*

jeremy

KIRASIR
09-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Any idea if it's possible to get these plates somewhere here in Canada or States?

SL

Originally posted by jeremy

jeremy
09-20-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by KIRASIR
Any idea if it's possible to get these plates somewhere here in Canada or States?

SL

the only place i know of is www.autotintdesign.com there in th uk...i was thinking of having a machine shop i deal with make them...but then there made of steel or aluminum...instead of plastic....steel will rust and aluminun is hard to paint and is always oxidizing..

e30m52power
09-23-2002, 02:00 PM
Pic

jeremy
09-23-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by e30m52power
Pic

ya,,,,so ...can i trust you to actualy send these to me...kraig snowden/adam hanson ???? do those actualy fit a e30 ????