PDA

View Full Version : Mco Auto-x June 12

msix
06-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Did you guys know that Domestic Cars, specially Mustangs are made to drive in a straight line only.

BMW's are made to TURN left and right.

So nevermind Luskville, come out to the next Solo II event this sunday at the Corel Centre.

.....btw, no more drag racing on the sidewalk .... particularly under a covered walkway. *no-no* *thmbsdwn*

Don't forget, Straights are here for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers. :cool:

Klaus

bmdbley'sBro
06-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Did you guys know that Domestic Cars, specially Mustangs are made to drive in a straight line only.

So nevermind Luskville, come out to the next Solo II event this sunday at the Corel Centre.

.....btw, no more drag racing on the sidewalk .... particularly under a covered walkway. *no-no* *thmbsdwn*

Don't forget, Straights are here for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers. :cool:

Klaus

:D

The mustangs looked like they were having fun that day.
and in full excuse mode:
it wasn't a drag race we all knew who had the faster Bm
that has been establsihed at luskville.

It just seemed like it would've made an awesome video clip & it did. :(
was my idea anyway's *sad*
anywho excuses are like @ssholes everybodies got 1,
so again sorry about that was pretty dumb of us.

I smoked my less then a year old tranny mount that day.
318 needs various suspension bits too
So im a no go even if I were allowed.

jeffrie
06-12-2005, 02:46 AM
Klaus need more notice.....
Wish i knew this yesterday then I'd be their.

chromius
06-12-2005, 06:52 PM

Klaus

Sorry, engine is in pieces, so no go for me. I had fun the last time I went, but since my car is my only car, and a daily driver, I don't think I could subject it to that kind of torture on a regular basis. But hopefully I will make it out a couple of more times.

As for the "drag racing". That is not what it was at all, it was just blown out of context. I can understand why it may have looked like that from someone else's prospective, but as BMdoublya's bro said it was strictly for a video, no harm done. And we appologized.