PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to be at bavaria on sunday

maniacmatt
06-03-2005, 04:40 PM
e30 guys in particular. I will be there with my saphire blue metallic (very light blue) e30, the one with ronals. If any other e30 guys or bimmer guys want to organize a get together just drop a business card in the window, I will leave it cracked open. I am looking forward to meeting some local BMW guys, and maybe seeing about a get together,

Veemax
06-07-2005, 04:48 PM
where in alberta are you meeting up?

maniacmatt
06-07-2005, 08:53 PM
I had hoped to get some e30 guys toghether in edmonton for a meet. But Maybe one weekend we can all meet in Red Deer or something. I will be in Calgary for Bimmerfest though.

Veemax
06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
thats tight... I will drive up to Red Deer for a meet.. no problem... even better at Sylvan lake... we can take some nice pics there...
My ride needs some body work so I'm kinda shy to show it but I will come out
NP
and there is one more guy in Calgary with an E30 that would probably come out as well...

Let me know when and where...

vjarc@yahoo.ca is my email so stay in touch

maniacmatt
06-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Ya, my e30 could use some bodywork also. Unfortunately being a student with exams I really don't have the time necessary to organize meets right now. Bimmerfest will be my only real BMW outing this month. What year is your car and what bodywork does it need?

Veemax
06-10-2005, 12:34 PM
tight tight, I know how you feel, I'm trying to get a raise at my work so I can have some cash for the car. looking for another job just to support that habbit, plus, I just got engaged and my fiancee is in school so I take care of all the bills... thats ok, when she is done with school we are getting a new 3 hihihih yeay me... good thing is she loves bimmers as much as I do so we are cool on that..
My ride is a 84 318, it only has 118K on it so its not bad... on july 1st I'm replacing valve stem seals.... thats all...
it needs some rust repair because the dealship where I bought it sprayed the car but ****ed it all up... so its coming out... Rust sucks ass

I will be there at the Meet so hope to see you there... my ride is gold in colour and it has a IS front lip and is a little lowered thats it... you will see me and my fiancee for sure... I will have couple of cameras on me like a turist and will snap pictures of everything in site so dont do anything illegal hahaha jk