PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: TUNERWORKS

Miguel
05-28-2005, 06:18 PM
wow... just wow.
this may just be the first time someone has ever made a promise and delivered.

I ordered the Koni adjustable suspension kit from Tunerworks out in calgary (Dealt with Rob@tunerworks) and I was hesitant due to problems I've had in the past dealing with getting large/expensive items shipped from vendors...
problems such as outrageous shipping prices or inflated shipping prices and unexpected brokerage/duty fees (see MMS-Tuning :rolleyes: )
Tunerworks was beyond great.

1. It was shipped here to Toronto in what?!? 2 business days?!
2. I asked.. will there be ANY costs on top of the price we negotiated? he said no.. I doubted him.... NO extra duties/taxes/this shit & that shit... NADDA!
This marks the first time EVER that the price I paid was the FINAL price.
3. I have been bugging Rob for probably over a year for prices on various items... feels good to finally pay him back a bit and place an order with a contributing vendor.
4. The guy threw in a t-shirt, stickers, and other lil' knick-knacks... its appreciated *th-up*

All in all, a great experience and when I go looking for a new brake kit... I'll be giving you another call.

BimmerStyles
05-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Dont you wish you lived in Calgary now? ahhaa

MP328
05-29-2005, 06:22 PM
i also got my wheels from tunerworks 2 years ago and i agree with u. Rob was a great guy to deal with.

R_JAY
05-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Got my BBS from Rob as well and everything went smoothly. I bugged him via email for over 2 months while trying to decide what wheels to get and he answered everyone within a few minutes. *th-up* *th-up* for Rob and Tunerworks.

Paul540/m3
06-15-2005, 12:21 PM
I got my coilovers from Tunerworks and they matched the absolute lowest price I coulld find. I dealt with Mark and although he wasn't happy about it he did it LOL Although I didn't get any nik nacks or t shirts :(

kerisabe
06-15-2005, 09:41 PM
*th-up* Rob @ Tunerworks...

Ital_325i
06-18-2005, 12:14 PM
How much did it all run you if you don't mind me asking. Im just trying to price out Konis, as I want to install shocks at the same time as the springs. They are the Koni Yellows, right?

Miguel
06-18-2005, 04:05 PM
How much did it all run you if you don't mind me asking. Im just trying to price out Konis, as I want to install shocks at the same time as the springs. They are the Koni Yellows, right?
Your best bet is to go shop around, hell Rob even beat EBAY's price!!!
not to mention that only 1 tax applies and in-canada shipping is cheap *th-up*

Just go shop around and call Tunerworks up when you are ready to order.

thinair
07-05-2005, 01:01 AM
There are no duties when buying within Canada, aside from GST and shipping.

Betray
07-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I agree, best place i have ever delt with. Your lucky i didnt get a tshirt :(