PDA

View Full Version : Chrome M3 damaged?

Understated
05-11-2005, 06:32 PM
i know this is probably a rumour but a buddy of mind told me it got smashed up and it's actually in the shop....any truth to this *sad* :confused:

Mikester
05-11-2005, 06:58 PM
i heard maranello bmw bought it or something lol

SpoolinS6
05-11-2005, 07:02 PM
i heard its realy shinny or something bling :confused:

Understated
05-11-2005, 07:08 PM
ha ha ha....ok good, i didn't really believe my friend when he told me since rolled_out mentioned it was gonna be repainted this week anyway :P

Miguel
05-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I heard its a civic with an M3 body kit and aluminum tinfoil all over it.

Rolled_Out
05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
no comment.. ;)
heres a video from the night of the dynos a few weeks ago..
no grip in first..
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DLUB0ALYNS0I30M3OME1E4XIX

M50E30
05-11-2005, 10:00 PM
no comment.. ;)

Spill the beans! :D

kobim3r
05-11-2005, 10:51 PM
a chrome M3?

KaschmirBeige3
05-11-2005, 11:17 PM
a chrome M3?

You're kidding me right?

Rolled_Out
05-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I don't eat beans.

SpoolinS6
05-12-2005, 12:01 AM
ah uh i smell poo poo
someone had a lil collision :S:S:S

Rolled_Out
05-12-2005, 12:02 AM
There was no collision!!

Miguel
05-12-2005, 12:05 AM
guys, there is no chrome M3 lol.. its just a civic with an M3 bodykit that they spraypainted chrome with canadian tire chrome spraypaint.

lol.

Eurostyle
05-12-2005, 12:09 AM
There was no collision!!

A tree fell on it!??? :confused:

Miguel
05-12-2005, 12:13 AM
A tree fell on it!??? :confused:
No, it was a hydro pole.

Betray
05-12-2005, 01:16 AM
i hate sushi

WhadUpp
05-12-2005, 01:17 AM
watch out for those parasites

grossi
05-12-2005, 12:48 PM
I heard the same rumour from a friend of mine that lives on the same street as M3NTALM3 does. I don't know if it's true, but I hope it isn't the case. I didn't want to say anything by starting a thread, but since was started I guess it's ok. Hopefully this isn't true, I would hate to see such an amazing ride get damaged. Anyways, hopefully we'll see it out soon!!

Chris de la Cruz
05-12-2005, 01:42 PM
engine damage *th-up*

Rolled_Out
05-12-2005, 01:54 PM
I heard the same rumour from a friend of mine that lives on the same street as M3NTALM3 does. I don't know if it's true, but I hope it isn't the case. I didn't want to say anything by starting a thread, but since was started I guess it's ok. Hopefully this isn't true, I would hate to see such an amazing ride get damaged. Anyways, hopefully we'll see it out soon!!
Who do you know? Chris prio? or Dina? Mark? those 3 live in the 3 houses beside him and are the only other kids on that street..

btw--the car hit a curb, there was just some curb rash, it needs a new rim..
engine is 100% fine...

grossi
05-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Who do you know? Chris prio? or Dina? Mark? those 3 live in the 3 houses beside him and are the only other kids on that street..

btw--the car hit a curb, there was just some curb rash, it needs a new rim..
engine is 100% fine...

What I meant to type was that a friend of my best friend lives on Chris' street. The guy that we know is Chris Priolo. I know him through my best friend Silvio. His dad has had some damn nice cars :eek: My buddy Sil is the one who knows him well though.

btw- Have you seen Billy lately? Has he taken the car out??? *mw*

Rolled_Out
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM
What I meant to type was that a friend of my best friend lives on Chris' street. The guy that we know is Chris Priolo. I know him through my best friend Silvio. His dad has had some damn nice cars :eek: My buddy Sil is the one who knows him well though.

btw- Have you seen Billy lately? Has he taken the car out??? *mw*
Yah I was w/ Priolo on Sunday @ my sisters husbands mothers house (mothers day). He's a super nice guy, he lives right next door to m3ntalm3.. lucky kid too 18 years old cruisin in his dads murcielago (hes 20 now though) :) Chris has his own carbon black E46 M3 too..

Billy sold the Carrera GT.. :( He'll pull out something dirty though.. I saw him yesterday in his M5, a few days ago in his G55 AMG, and 2 weeks ago in his 360 spider, his wife is always drivin the SL or X5, man that guy is just a pimp. Can't say much else, he lives the life. He'll be getting the first E60 M5 out of maranello (alpine white like his current E39 M5)

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18638&stc=1
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18640&stc=1

grossi
05-12-2005, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=Rolled_Out]Yah I was w/ Priolo on Sunday @ my sisters husbands mothers house (mothers day). He's a super nice guy, he lives right next door to m3ntalm3.. lucky kid too 18 years old cruisin in his dads murcielago (hes 20 now though) :) Chris has his own carbon black E46 M3 too..

Billy sold the Carrera GT.. :( He'll pull out something dirty though.. I saw him yesterday in his M5, a few days ago in his G55 AMG, and 2 weeks ago in his 360 spider, his wife is always drivin the SL or X5, man that guy is just a pimp. Can't say much else, he lives the life. He'll be getting the first E60 M5 out of maranello (alpine white like his current E39 M5)

QUOTE]

Aww man I wanted to see it! Billy has great taste in cars and is one of the nicest of our family friends... Yeah Priolo has a Carbon Black M3.. My buddy was telling me that apparently his dad let him take his Murcielago out to his prom 2 years ago!!! We played hockey against each other because I played for St.Mike's and he played for De La Salle, but we've only met a handful of times. Back to Billy though, I remember seeing his E39 M5 and I also remember him driving it like it was stolen - that guy is a maniac!! BTW, does he still have the Porsche with the Aero Kit? I think he told me it was 911 Turbo... last time I saw him he kept telling my buddy Dan and I about it at a Leafs game like last year..

Anyways, I hope everything goes well with M3NTAL's car, get it fixed soon brother I'd like to see that monster on the road!!

Rolled_Out
05-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Prio had the murcie out on a regular basis! I remember the first time he took me out for a rip, it took us 30 seconds to have 4 girls in a civic OUT THE WINDOW trying to pick us up, it was too funny. Back to Billy, he sold the RUF turbo last year w/ his 360 mo, for the CGT. Since then hes sold the CGT and picked up a 360 spider, and has something else dirty on the way ;)

grossi
05-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Prio had the murcie out on a regular basis! I remember the first time he took me out for a rip, it took us 30 seconds to have 4 girls in a civic OUT THE WINDOW trying to pick us up, it was too funny. Back to Billy, he sold the RUF turbo last year w/ his 360 mo, for the CGT. Since then hes sold the CGT and picked up a 360 spider, and has something else dirty on the way ;)

I love his Murcielago... I think it's the nicest colour I've ever seen

I wonder what Billy has coming? :idea: :confused:

Gianpaolo_E46
05-13-2005, 02:15 AM
Aww man I wanted to see it! Billy has great taste in cars and is one of the nicest of our family friends... Yeah Priolo has a Carbon Black M3.. My buddy was telling me that apparently his dad let him take his Murcielago out to his prom 2 years ago!!! We played hockey against each other because I played for St.Mike's and he played for De La Salle, but we've only met a handful of times. Back to Billy though, I remember seeing his E39 M5 and I also remember him driving it like it was stolen - that guy is a maniac!! BTW, does he still have the Porsche with the Aero Kit? I think he told me it was 911 Turbo... last time I saw him he kept telling my buddy Dan and I about it at a Leafs game like last year..

Anyways, I hope everything goes well with M3NTAL's car, get it fixed soon brother I'd like to see that monster on the road!!

u went to st mikes? or just played hockey for them?

grossi
05-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Rolled_Out--- I can seriously see Billy in a Murcielago Barchetta ;)

Giapaolo_E46---yes, I went to St.Mike's. I only played hockey for them in Grade 10 (the Junior Hockey team). However, I played football for the school teams (both Junior and Senior) for all four years of high school.

Gianpaolo_E46
05-13-2005, 03:09 PM
when did u graduate? i graduated in '04 but im at del now for another yr of gr 12.

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:00 PM
when did u graduate? i graduated in '04 but im at del now for another yr of gr 12.

No way... I graduated in June of '03. So you must be the same age as Daniel Minnicucci and Rob Casinelli?

Paul540/m3
05-13-2005, 04:03 PM
My buddy Joe Sgro went to St. Mikes

rodo
05-13-2005, 04:04 PM
a kid in my grade's name is tyler sgro but i dont go to st mikes, but he does play jr a st mikes

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:06 PM
My buddy Joe Sgro went to St. Mikes

Yeah he goes to Western now right? With Eddie Verbanac and Justin Zamperin... Joe is older than I am, but I remember he used to b!tch around younger kids, it was hilarious actually lol.. I think he's 2 years older than myself, he used to chill (at school) with my best friends brother Gianni

Joe probably won't remember me, but I'm sure if he sees me he'll remember me, and that he nailed me a few times when I was playing junior football, when he was playing senior *shiner*

Paul540/m3
05-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Yea Joe's at Kings @ Western now. I actually went to school with his sister at HTS but now I just finished 1st year at Western, but now I see him at western all the time, he gives me rides back and forth from TO to london. Awesome guy, so much fun lol

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Yea Joe's at Kings @ Western now. I actually went to school with his sister at HTS but now I just finished 1st year at Western, but now I see him at western all the time, he gives me rides back and forth from TO to london. Awesome guy, so much fun lol

Nice man, yeah he was cool back in high school. A buddy of mine went to HTS in Richmond Hill... his name is Carlo Varone, good friend of mine. Also, another friend of mine, Laura Sgotto went there as well. Do you know them bro?

BTW-- Another good friend of mine went there, but he's a year older than I am. He's 21, his name is Giancarlo De Gasperis... you might know him as well because he goes to Western too

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 04:36 PM
i'll chime in on this

giancarlo's pauls roommate hahaha...

i went to school with all those kids back in the days of mps and hts... crazy small world :cool:

still talk to carlo from time to time cause his brothers best friends with mine *th-up*

Paul540/m3
05-13-2005, 04:39 PM
LOL
yea I know them all. Like Mario said I'm actually roommates with Giancarlo. And I know Carlo and Laura as well (although laura not so well). Wow crazy small world

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:40 PM
i'll chime in on this

giancarlo's pauls roommate hahaha...

i went to school with all those kids back in the days of mps and hts... crazy small world :cool:

still talk to carlo from time to time cause his brothers best friends with mine *th-up*

lol small world... so you know daniel tiberini? he's a really good buddy of mine
and his brother anthony tiberini too.. a bunch of guys from mps went to st.mike's for high school

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
carlos 350z is ****in sick!!!

k i'm done :D

dan i'm not to familiar with...i'd prolly know him if i saw him but i can't remember him right now *shiner*

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
LOL
yea I know them all. Like Mario said I'm actually roommates with Giancarlo. And I know Carlo and Laura as well (although laura not so well). Wow crazy small world

lol next time you talk to giancarlo tell him he's a shitty hockey player ;)

I played hockey with tiberini and giancarlo every thursday last year during the summer... i knew him before that though, he's such a nice guy

im the closest wtih daniel tiberini though and carlo... laura is nice, i talk to her once in a while

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:43 PM
carlos 350z is ****in sick!!!

k i'm done :D

i know eh, what an ass

he went from a ford explorer to a 350z lol :confused:

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 04:44 PM
i know eh, what an ass

he went from a ford explorer to a 350z lol :confused:

he still has the explorer... him n his dad share it in the winter n whatnot

shit man we must have met somewhere along the line same with paul...especially since we were at hts :D HIYA EVERYBODY I'M MR. VOSSSSSS lol sounded like the guy from the reform party on air farce :D

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:47 PM
he still has the explorer... him n his dad share it in the winter n whatnot

shit man we must have met somewhere along the line :D

yeah i know he still has the explorer, but he used to drive it all the time! yeah man such a small world we should all chill sometime... my buddies and i startup a hockey team every summer at york carlo and tiberini are playing wit us.. not giancarlo or anthony tiberini though

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 04:50 PM
yeah i know he still has the explorer, but he used to drive it all the time! yeah man such a small world we should all chill sometime... my buddies and i startup a hockey team every summer at york carlo and tiberini are playing wit us.. not giancarlo or anthony tiberini though

not the strongest skater hahaha puck handling i'm decent with...i'll coach how bout that :D

grossi
05-13-2005, 04:53 PM
not the strongest skater hahaha puck handling i'm decent with...i'll coach how bout that :D

ya bro you can be our enforcer of a coach! you can jump on the ice and fight the refs if there is a bench brawl *uzi* :D

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 04:58 PM
ya bro you can be our enforcer of a coach! you can jump on the ice and fight the refs if there is a bench brawl *uzi* :D

obviously whatelse is a coach good for beside screaming at everybody n getting into it with the half assed refs! :D

grossi
05-13-2005, 05:07 PM
^^Now you know what I mean!!! Seriously though, we should all meet up with our cars one day or something

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 05:14 PM
do it up dude...we'll all meet at someones house or something...i have no problem hosting you guys...take pictures n shit infront of my house :D

check ur pm *wave*

Paul540/m3
05-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Sounds good boys, let me know when and where. Although my car wont be ready for at least another week or 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mr. Voss HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit that was great

grossi
05-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Sounds good boys, let me know when and where. Although my car wont be ready for at least another week or 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mr. Voss HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit that was great

you HAVE to bring the M...... I love the Breyton's and I would KILL for an M3 *love*

Understated
05-13-2005, 07:07 PM

LOL u little h0e....what happened to ur bedazzling "knuckle puck" :D

Damn how much of Max went to MPS :confused:

i shud've stayed longer.....i left in like gr. 3 or 4 :D

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 07:20 PM
LOL u little h0e....what happened to ur bedazzling "knuckle puck" :D

Damn how much of Max went to MPS :confused:

i shud've stayed longer.....i left in like gr. 3 or 4 :D

thats all got to do with stick handling you dildo....

Understated
05-13-2005, 07:29 PM
thats all got to do with stick handling you dildo....

LoL...go shoot some hoops u bastard *angel*

Mr seville
05-13-2005, 07:58 PM
LoL...go shoot some hoops u bastard *angel*

sorry...white man can't jump *wave*

bubsy12
05-14-2005, 12:22 PM
WOW!, ThreadJack Much??? :confused:

Hope the ChromeM3 gets fixed up soon and back on the road, shitty to hear about the damage.