PDA

View Full Version : Suspension/Bilstein etc. for my 98 E36....

98323IS
05-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Hello all. I have decided it's time to bring my suspension "up to date". I have done some research, and sort of know what I want. So hear is my question to all of you (sellers included, I need pricing!). I am looking at stuff like the PSS/PSS9 kit, and I would like some prices (and places to get it from). I am also looking for a rear sway bar (I already have a dinan front sway, thanks to another member on this board!), a front strut bar, and an x-brace. Any and all help is much appreciated. I'll put a list on the bottom of this post as to what I am exactly looking for. Cheers,

Brad

BILSTEIN PSS
BILSTEIN PSS9
REAR SWAY BAR (preferably Dinan, but doesn't really matter.....maybe an M3 one or something)
FRONT STRUT BAR
X-BRACE

EstorilM3
05-07-2005, 10:23 PM
One stop shopping from the professionals who know BMW's;

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/index.asp

Excellent prices as well, inspite of all the add-ons like shipping, US-CDN dollar exchange rate, duties, PST/GST.
Even after you factor-in all the add-ons, Turner is still the one to go with. Thoroughly professional outfit. And as I said, they know Bimmers better than anyone else.
I've dealt with them for many years now, and they've never let me down.

Of course, you can always scour the "For Sale"/eBay forums, but be careful of shysters. Many of those around.

Miguel
05-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Im also looking for suspension....
best price I have found for a PSS kit is $900 Usd. from shox.com... about $60Usd cheaper than turner.

Slammed 3Series
05-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Im also looking for suspension....
best price I have found for a PSS kit is $900 Usd. from shox.com... about $60Usd cheaper than turner.

I'd go with Tuner though, shipping and duty/brokerage charges will kill you.

98323IS
05-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Are there any places in the GTA that can get this stuff for a reasonable price?? I am a little bit concerned about the shipping/duty/brokerage etc.