PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Automatic Mini Cooper or Mini Cooper S

TOBMW
05-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi...

If you have an automatic Mini Cooper or Mini Cooper S for sale, please PM the model year, the exterior/interior colour, mileage, installed options, # of previous owners and your asking price. Thanks.

grn1.8t
05-06-2005, 08:11 PM
I dun think mini copper S have auto

rodo
05-06-2005, 10:51 PM
the 2005 cooper S has auto, and the why the hell would you get a mini auto?

TOBMW
05-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Yes, the 2005 MCS has a 6-sp auto option. I need to get an auto because I'm always stuck in traffic - a manual car is not fun when you have to drive in stop-and-go traffic every single day...

grn1.8t
05-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Yes, the 2005 MCS has a 6-sp auto option. I need to get an auto because I'm always stuck in traffic - a manual car is not fun when you have to drive in stop-and-go traffic every single day...

O sorry I never know they have an auto in 2005

my friend might sell his mini copper

I will let you know

TOBMW
05-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks. Please let me know.

Mr seville
05-07-2005, 12:11 PM
www.somc.on.ca

they've got some interesting mini's on there...i think theres a green auto for sale :confused:

TOBMW
05-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks...any others?

krp_e36m50
05-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Hi...
If you have an automatic Mini Cooper or Mini Cooper S for sale, please PM the model year, the exterior/interior colour, mileage, installed options, # of previous owners and your asking price. Thanks.

Don't get an automatic, at work we have a MINT 2002 5spd. MINI. 1 owner, black ext. w/ black & red int., 44km, 16" 5 star alloys, xenon lights, fully laoded with all options except sunroof. Asking $19,900.
http://www.trader.ca/WillisonResaleShowplace/Default.asp?Trader=1&CAT=1&mknm=8430&Region=-1&adid=4328671&dContact=237076&VLot=/WillisonResaleShowplace&ADS=4328671%7C&SRVlot=1&SRslts=1&category=1&makeid=8430&modelcode=108493&len1=0&len2=0&mknm=8430&mdnm=COOPER&Region=-1&subcategory=&alpha=

TOBMW
05-10-2005, 11:04 AM
I know the drawbacks of an automatic - but I have already clearly stated in a previous post why I prefer an automatic in my situation. Now, you are telling me not to get an automatic because your dealership has a manual MINI for sale??? Which part of my previous post (post #4) don't you understand? I've seen your dealership's MINI ad on autotrader.ca for the past few weeks already - that MINI has been in your inventory for too long, and you just want to get rid of it, right?

If car sales people do actually care about their customers, then their focus should be on finding and selling a car that the customer really wants, not just to sell any car to the customer and get rid of their inventory. This is one of the reasons why I don't particularly enjoy dealing with car sales people - not to offend anyone, but the majority of car sales people that I have dealt with have not been very impressive at all - and I have dealt with over 100 car sales people - from all major makes of cars - from luxury makes to the not-so-luxury makes.

When I am nice to the sales people, they think that I'm an idiot and they try to rip me off. If I am assertive with them, they think that I'm difficult to deal with, and they don't want to deal with me - they would rather spend their time on a customer that's an "idiot" to them so that they can rip the customer off.

krp_e36m50
05-10-2005, 12:37 PM
I know the drawbacks of an automatic - but I have already clearly stated in a previous post why I prefer an automatic in my situation. Now, you are telling me not to get an automatic because your dealership has a manual MINI for sale??? Which part of my previous post (post #4) don't you understand? I've seen your dealership's MINI ad on autotrader.ca for the past few weeks already - that MINI has been in your inventory for too long, and you just want to get rid of it, right?

If car sales people do actually care about their customers, then their focus should be on finding and selling a car that the customer really wants, not just to sell any car to the customer and get rid of their inventory. This is one of the reasons why I don't particularly enjoy dealing with car sales people - not to offend anyone, but the majority of car sales people that I have dealt with have not been very impressive at all - and I have dealt with over 100 car sales people - from all major makes of cars - from luxury makes to the not-so-luxury makes.

When I am nice to the sales people, they think that I'm an idiot and they try to rip me off. If I am assertive with them, they think that I'm difficult to deal with, and they don't want to deal with me - they would rather spend their time on a customer that's an "idiot" to them so that they can rip the customer off.

Hey, take it easy buddy, I was just trying to help you out. Cool down... I'M NOT A SALESMAN, I'M A TECHNICIAN HERE. I just thought i'd let you know that we have one (just happens to be stick), it's priced below the going rate, and we've only had it for a few weeks. You gotta fukin' relax man. BTW, I don't mean to offend by any means, but that's a pretty lame excuse to get an automatic - most of the people who live in this city go to & from their destination in stop&go traffic. It's none of my business who drives stick, who drives automatic & why. To each his own...

TOBMW
05-10-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm perfectly relaxed. The first sentence in your original post, "don't get an automatic" made it sound like you really wanted to unload that Mini Cooper at your dealership, when you know perfectly clear that I wanted an automatic.

It just really bothers me that when I asked for something, I was offered something completely different. What's the point of putting a very specific subject heading like "WTB: Automatic Mini Cooper or Mini Cooper S" if people just ignore it and offer a manual Mini Cooper? I might as well just put a generic subject heading like "WTB: A Car"!

I've also put up a post looking for summer tires in 225/45/17, yet, some people PMed me and said they have tires in 245/40/17 or 215/40/17 for sale. I just don't understand why people do this - maybe they're just hungry to make a sale?? What's the point of wasting everybody's time (and PM storage space)?

BTW, autotrader.ca was the first place I searched. There is only one or two automatic Mini Cooper for sale listed there and this is why I'm posting on here - thinking that some of you guys may have an automatic Mini Cooper for sale or know someone who has one for sale.

If I wanted to buy a manual Mini Cooper, then I wouldn't need to bother my fellow maxbimmer users - there are tons of manual Mini Coopers listed for sale on autotrader.ca.

TOBMW
05-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Ttt

snik
05-14-2005, 02:16 AM
you are a determined man :)

sorry don't have an auto mini for sale, but good luck and a bump for yah *th-up*

TOBMW
05-19-2005, 03:25 AM
Ttt

TOBMW
05-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Ttt

TOBMW
05-30-2005, 12:33 AM
Ttt

TOBMW
06-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Ttt