PDA

View Full Version : Crx!!!!!!

EricE330ci
09-10-2002, 02:19 PM
I hate to admit it but I was caught off guard buy a CRX !!!!!

I was just leaving SQ one making a left onto that long straight just south of the 403.
I had just shifted into 2nd turning left when out of the corner of my eye I see this black CRX taking the outside lane and you could hear his exhaust screaming. I decide to play a little so I floor it. He gets about a 1/2 a car ahead of me then all I hear is that big wastegate WOOSHHHHH then we both shift to the next gear at almost the same time. Dam it's a turbo'd CRX!!!! He is still a little bit ahead but I decide to back it off as we hit almost 150 on that stretch.

I give that CRX credit though. It looked stock except of a nice polished exhaust system. No ugly bodykit or stickers or huge rear wing.

BTW I do not condone street racing as I usually let those Honda's go.... Just a moment of fun*devil* *devil*

SickFinga
09-10-2002, 04:40 PM
black CRX??
did he have red sticker on the rear side window??

I think I know that guy, he has CRX with Supercharged SiR engine.

EricE330ci
09-11-2002, 07:55 AM
Nope,

No red sticker. I'm sure it was a turbo because of the very distinct blowoff valve sound.

Has anyone seen a dark maroon Nissan 240 that is also turbo'd driving around sauga?

djcontra
09-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by EricE330ci

Has anyone seen a dark maroon Nissan 240 that is also turbo'd driving around sauga?

aren't the 240's already turbo'd stock? My friend had a nice black 240 that was turbo'd and it always made me a little jealous when i was driving my n/a fiero.

EricE330ci
09-11-2002, 12:19 PM
Nope,

The Nissan 240SX's were never turbo'd in the NA market. In Japan, yes they were.

Maybe you were thinking about the older model Nissan 200sx. That model did come with a turbo for a couple of years but it was not very powerful.

djcontra
09-11-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by EricE330ci
Nope,

The Nissan 240SX's were never turbo'd in the NA market. In Japan, yes they were.

Maybe you were thinking about the older model Nissan 200sx. That model did come with a turbo for a couple of years but it was not very powerful.

oh ok
you're probably right, it must have been a 200sx