PDA

View Full Version : Bimmer Drivers, Snobs?!

Bavaria
05-03-2005, 12:58 AM
So i was comming home today, I pass by the gas station, and what do I see, a E39 M5, younge driver, nice sounding black beast, so im like whatever, i shout out, nice car man, the guy gives me a dirty look, i could have easily went up to the guy, kicked his ass and went back on my way, but i was like meh! whatever frig, and after a while i find out this guy is a spoiled rich kid and its not even his car, its his dad, its assholes like these, that makes us BMW fans/Drivers called snobs, if someone was ever to tell me that my car was nice, i would offer him/her a ride home!
end rant
:P

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:09 AM
theres alot of spoiled little retarded kids out there in the world.... just sit around on their ass and do nothing and want the best of everything, cars, school all paid for and they dont lift a finger... i can name some here on this forum if youd like me too...

its okay i was one too... my friend worked 3 jobs to stay in school, pay rent and drove a geo metro.. i never worked, pops paid for my school and bought me a 99 M3 that i ****ing beat on and crashed 2 times.....

ha ha ha

Soldo
05-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Why is it so funny that you can't drive properly and smashed a car that i'm sure your parents worked very hard to get you?

You should really grow up?

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:17 AM
well i wasnt laughing after my father beat me with his belt across the head and took the keys for 2 weeks...

Oh, i drove properly.. i think the car saw redline 20x a day.. still ran good btw

Bavaria
05-03-2005, 01:18 AM
u deserved it, my dad wouldnt have used a belt, more like fists and thick ass sticks!

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:25 AM
i was drunk and i went right into the garage @ 4am in the morning.... one hell of a wakeup call dont you think. Luckily my dads ferrari was parked in the single door garage and i just almost creamed my moms lexus.

garage door =$2100
M3 = 1400 to fix

the memory = priceless.

h0 h0 h0!

Bavaria
05-03-2005, 01:40 AM
you were drunk?! ur an idiot!
save yourself the humilation and end urself

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:43 AM
hahahahahaha.....

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:48 AM
i was thinking of selling my S2000 and getting my dad to buy me a cadillac escalade, or the hummer H2 pickup version.... put some 22" shoes and pump the sean paul music with my new 15" kickers y0h... maybe even buy a miniature pinscher to have someone to cruise with cuz noone likes me.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa

Bavaria
05-03-2005, 01:52 AM
ur so cooool, i wanna be like you...riiiiiiight

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:59 AM
your too broke and you dont listen to rap, and you cant dance.

please, ya dont got nothing on me G.

mpower1226
05-03-2005, 02:06 AM
your too broke and you dont listen to rap, and you cant dance.

please, ya dont got nothing on me G.

now, what does a financial status of an another member have to do with this? you just stated on the above post that your rich parents bought you everything. You not in a position to discuss about another member being "broke". *thmbsdwn*

paul christians
05-03-2005, 02:08 AM
buy your own car than....if you can........and with no help.......

m3polack
05-03-2005, 02:11 AM
lol...hahha

man, im on the g-unit.com website and im about to buy charge my pops PLATINUM visa card for 18Gs... wanna have my shiat ready for my escolade....

mpower1226
05-03-2005, 02:17 AM
lol...hahha

man, im on the g-unit.com website and im about to buy charge my pops PLATINUM visa card for 18Gs... wanna have my shiat ready for my escolade....

well, I suppose having rich parents is really helpfull and great, I would do the same when I get rich and have kids. I would buy them what I couldnt get when I was young. However I would teach them to apreciate everything they have first so they wouldnt turnout to be a spoileddumbass.

Its great that you are given everything by your parents, appreciate what you have now, but it wont last forever if you dont know how to keep them.

ROCKETMAN
05-03-2005, 03:03 AM
^^ I wouldnt. Well some, but wouldnt buy them everything i wanted as a kid. They'd still have their own jobs and work for their stuff. Obviously they would be somewhat privileged to some things, but would be thought the meaning of work.

M3polac, ure parents are rich, but i bet u drive liek a 16 year old girl.

Betray
05-03-2005, 03:08 AM
Bavaria: what car were you in?

Bavaria
05-03-2005, 03:36 AM
i wasnt in a car, had a bimmer a couple of years ago
i had an E32 like this:
http://home.online.no/~st-arhol/gr89735inr2.jpg
got stolen, and now saving up for something really nice ;)

Antz_Marchin
05-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Bavaria, I agree, there are a lot of asses out there who drive BMWs.

Speaking of one, M3Polak obviously just wants attention here, let the little bitch have his fun on this site, since he has nothing better in his life that the fact that his dad has cash. Hopefully he'll kill himself in a drunk wreck with a tree before he hurts someone else on the road. If he makes it long enough to have to move out.....that's gonna be some funny shit.

paul christians
05-03-2005, 04:08 AM
^^^^^^

Ryousuke
05-03-2005, 08:29 AM
lol...hahha

Where is that picture with Smells like Bull Shit sign on there? O_o Pics of your driveway with a ferarri please and thanks ^_^

Lennon
05-03-2005, 09:43 AM
No kidding, everything that this M3Polak kid is say, I ain't buyin. Not one word.

5style
05-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm embarassed to have a polish background after reading this. You wonder why they make fun of polacks? :(

Bmwstylz
05-03-2005, 10:07 AM
You guys need to look more closely at his info : "WHITBY, ON" Have any of you ever had the pleasure of driving through this blue collar rats nest? My guess is M3pollack is probably sitting in an internet cafe in downtown plotting how he'll get his next crack fix :P lol

As for BMW owners being snobs - it all depends. I have been known to compliment a variety of nice cars at gas stations parking lots, and there certainly are a lot of Middle-aged bald guys who think they are King shit because they drive a hot car. But there are some who are realy nice too, so I'm not going to stop paying compliments over a few bad apples.

Its NOT just bmws either. I was down on Elgin last summer walking by Griffins and there is this guy sitting on an R1 just chillin. I'm like "hey thats a nice bike!" and was asking him a few questions, and he was there all alone but just super aloof and like "**** off" attitude... Whatever yo. I'll leave you to pose on your bike pretty boy

MED_11
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
i was thinking of selling my S2000 and getting my dad to buy me a cadillac escalade, or the hummer H2 pickup version.... put some 22" shoes and pump the sean paul music with my new 15" kickers y0h... maybe even buy a miniature pinscher to have someone to cruise with cuz noone likes me.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaa

is it me or is this loser making fun of brian_m3?....

people have too much time on there hands........

Soldo
05-03-2005, 11:03 AM
This guy is just another case of someone that loves getting brave on the internet!

Slammed 3Series
05-03-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm not believing m3polack one bit. Smells like total BS.

I'll admit lots of Bimmer drivers are asshole/pricks and give the good guys a bad name. However I just ignore those guys now a days.
As for the spoiled kids arguement, I won't spoil my kids if I'm loaded. I worked hard to get, keep, maintain and mod my car; you can bet they'll do the same.

m3polack
05-03-2005, 01:22 PM
LOL...

you guys are tools... its called sarcasm.. and i was ****ing around and it was 3am in the morning...

im off to s2000 forum.. later you nazi mobile drivin fruitcakes..

paul christians
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM
this guy's got jokes nice one.......cheers.......

euro*
05-04-2005, 06:55 PM
lol, he's got to be 100% polish

///m powered
05-07-2005, 10:47 AM
2002/E30 owners are usually pretty cool, E46 owners usualy won't aknowledge a thumbs up or anything. ( probably because they are driving thier kids to soccer practice)