PDA

View Full Version : Standard Auto Wreckers

BMW BMXer
04-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Anyone go there? how is their BMW seclection, specifically e30s. Is it worth my trip to markham?

No they wont tell me on the phone what cars are on the lot.

ZiMMie
04-29-2005, 10:43 AM
I live 10mins away from there. I havent been there for a while. but there is alway 2-3 e30s on thier field.

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 10:44 AM
in my personal experiance.. .I have maybe only seen a shell at standard... but... what you can do is.. just before you make it to standard.. theres that yard with only e30's and 2002's but I dont remember his phone number.. maybe someone else can help you out with that.. You cant just show up cause he may not be there.. so you infact do have to call.

ZiMMie
04-29-2005, 10:50 AM
^ u dont wanna go to john's BMW they'll charge u an arm and leg for lke a windows switch. u get the idea. the actulllay ask more for used parts than the dealer.

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 10:58 AM
really in my experiance.. that guy was pretty good.. I bought the whole back half of the exaust on the red one with the tessterossa kit on the sides. He charged me like 85 bucks.. and it was brand new, installed maybe a year before the car was stored.

BMW BMXer
04-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Cool I am probably heading up there sat with some of my chevy friends.

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 11:02 AM
BMW BMXER... what do you need, maybe i might have somthing for you. depending on what you need.. and I got a bmx bike I wanna selll so you can buy it.

Fly Bikes Spanish Fly frame, BFR's mounted on 1664 sealed hubs.

:puke: Haro 3 Piece, Haro forks with peg indent, fly bikes brakes,
Primo Bars, maybe S&M I dont remember. and other assorted shit.

e36chick
04-29-2005, 11:05 AM
My boyfriend went a couple of days ago, and he said there was only one e30, and in pretty bad shape. Everything has been picked off of it...hope this saves your trip to Markham!

BMW BMXer
04-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Far as BMX bikes go i am pretty set currently, how much do you want for it? I migth know someone interested.

I need a window trim for a 4dr chrome. An under dash cover, glvoe box, shift boot, and various misc things.

Razkal
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
I went there a few weeks ago and got a power steering pump. Saved alot of loot getting it there as well. As for BMWs, there are not many in the yard but they can order in specific parts like they did for mine and give ya lifetime warranty as well so that gives you some reassurance when getting used stuff as you can get a replacement if your stuff cacks out.

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Lol I dunno make an offer, I just spent 600 bucks.. not including cranks, forks, bars, stem, cups( dual pig bottom cups) and seat and what not. Anyway.. what do you ride and where do you ride. and the only thing id have for you is the chrome trim, Id just take it off my 4 door, cause im going to paint it in the next week or so, and I think im gonna take off the trim, and then hammer in the lip, im not sure, i have to see the car without trim.

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 11:17 AM
and where are you going to find a glove box lol.. my 325iS and my Eta dont have glove boxes lol.. damn those seizing locks.

BMW BMXer
04-29-2005, 11:24 AM
the back of my glove box is broken on one side, actually the whole back but I had it super glued. How much for the trim.

I will see what my friends looking to spend ona bike.
I ride everything except for flat, normally at iceland skatepark in the summer, rail city in the winter, sometimes vaughn and TO street.

oh e36chick thanks, i think it did. :(

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 11:43 AM
yeah i stopped for three years... im trying to get back into it.. but its damn near impossible now.. im scared of hurting myself.. LOL I used to race, street, dirt, and park... big half pipes scare me.. only cause i had a bad drop in experiance.. on like a 16 foot vert wall LOL... yeah Never been to iceland.. im told bmxers are not permitted.

and make an offer for the trim.

Paul540/m3
04-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Went their yesterday and didnt see any e30's all i saw was an e21, and a couple old 7 series. Mind you I didn't look extremely hard.

BMW BMXer
04-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Legally we are not allowed, keep your head up if you go.

Ive had my run ins with crashes not enough to stop though. Thats saying a lot considering ive damaged the 'merchandise' twice

Soldo
04-29-2005, 01:42 PM
I love that place, been there a few times for various parts for vcarious cars.... trust me dave, they got good stuff!!

EuroSpectacle
04-29-2005, 01:51 PM
yeah but.. see myself.. i want to ride... I can ride.. but i cannot... im having so much trouble doing shit that used to be a breeze.. like i can no longer air out of anything into a peg stall becuase my feet wont stay on the peddals.

Cosmic 325i
04-29-2005, 02:05 PM
i got my motor from there and so did my buddy....definitely recommended

BMW BMXer
04-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Cool, but if they dotn have any e30s on there lot right now theres not much sense in me missioning.

Kev check your PM's