PDA

View Full Version : E34 535i 5 speed for parts

Bruno
04-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I picked up a damaged 535i 5 speed black on black, parts are going fast, email me (better than PM because I don't check the site often).

Everything is for sale, interior, tires, the good rims, lights, engine, driveshaft, differential, electrical, doors....

Email to: Bruno@bmwe34.netSPAM (remove the spam)

Euro_E30
04-25-2005, 02:55 PM
i need the instrument cluster if you got it. Pm Me a price.
thanks

GEEE$
05-18-2005, 10:06 AM
I picked up a damaged 535i 5 speed black on black, parts are going fast, email me (better than PM because I don't check the site often).

Everything is for sale, interior, tires, the good rims, lights, engine, driveshaft, differential, electrical, doors....

Email to: Bruno@bmwe34.netSPAM (remove the spam)

Bruno...any word on those lower front bumper tow hook covers? I'm still very interested with cash in hand. And the door sills too, like we discussed previously. Any chance of seeing pics for condition purposes? Thanks, and let me know asap.

G$

Bruno
05-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Bruno...any word on those lower front bumper tow hook covers? I'm still very interested with cash in hand. And the door sills too, like we discussed previously. Any chance of seeing pics for condition
G$

So sorry, I have been so busy working on cars that I didn't have time to check the parts nor to put them on ebay.
I do have all these parts and you can come and check them out if you want. I won't have time to take pictures until this week end.

GEEE$
05-18-2005, 11:15 AM
So sorry, I have been so busy working on cars that I didn't have time to check the parts nor to put them on ebay.
I do have all these parts and you can come and check them out if you want. I won't have time to take pictures until this week end.

No worries...we all get busy man.

Can you pm me or leave me an address, with directions to your place? I'm sure we can work something out for a 15 minute encounter.

thanks,

G$

Bruno
05-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah, busy is when I close the garage door at 11H30 at night and then go on a hunt for something to eat...

Check your PM.