PDA

View Full Version : Onkyo THX 7.1 High End Receiver

Hibbing
04-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Onkyo TX-NR900 second from their top of the line. Comes with box, manual, receipt and a high end Harmony 659 remote worth $200 .$750. Retails for $1600US. In excellent condition. A truly fabulous sounding receiver that performs as a $2000 receiver should. Will not disappoint in any way possible. 110 true watts per channel all driven. Weighs 40 lbs, made in Japan and power consumption is 720 watts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Hibbing/txnr900.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Hibbing/h596sst659-f_MT.jpg

notjoe
04-19-2005, 01:47 PM
go figure, a member of max bimmer who has yet to talk about bmws...

I think you should pay bliss a commission for all the spamming on this board which you're doing, or a banner spot.

RickN
04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
go figure, a member of max bimmer who has yet to talk about bmws...

I think you should pay bliss a commission for all the spamming on this board which you're doing, or a banner spot.

That's pretty rich coming from someone who's BMW content is about 25% of their posts.

I like Hibbing's posts. He has excellent taste in audio equipment and if you want high-end equipment for an amazing price just wait a month to see what new toy he is selling to make room for another upgrade.

A.K.A. Blackout
04-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Bump for a great seller. I don't mind someone who is selling quality stuff on this message board. Good luck with the sale!

notjoe
04-19-2005, 02:37 PM
That's pretty rich coming from someone who's BMW content is about 25% of their posts.

I like Hibbing's posts. He has excellent taste in audio equipment and if you want high-end equipment for an amazing price just wait a month to see what new toy he is selling to make room for another upgrade.

25% of my posts are related to BMWS? Is that a magic number you pulled out of your ass? Maybe you should shove it right back in there because if you go look at my recent posts they're ALL related to BMW with the exception of some MEMBERS who were/are selling something i'm interested.

Now, What is the point of ad spots on max when you can just spam this this forum. Maybe FK auto should take their banner off along with everyone else and just post here weekly... I'm sure bliss would love the loss of advertising $ as well as having to cover MB's server and bandwidth cost himself.

notjoe
04-19-2005, 02:47 PM
In sort, for the ethically challenged, if you're a business and you're spamming a forum the least you can do is buy some advertising.

It isn't like Mr. Hibbing is a MEMBER selling their wares. He's a business selling audio hardware under the guise of being a member.

IMHO he should have banner on the site, like Bav-Audiowerks. Sure Bav could spam here weekly BUT they BUY advertising space which in turn helps bliss pay the bills which in turn lets you surf max bimmer, which in turn lets hibbing peddle his warez.

Anyways, im done :)

notjoe
04-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Read the rules.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411

Now i'm done, for real! :)

Sickbimmer
04-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Do you have any Sub's you want to get rid of?

Bump for great stuff^^