PDA

View Full Version : Pics From Tonights BBQ...

Nascar318is
04-17-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm not at home so I'll have to wait to get home before posting my pics..

Bob Loblaw
04-17-2005, 11:33 PM
You dawg! Where did you end up? ;)

aziz
04-17-2005, 11:44 PM
lets see some pics......

Manimillion
04-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Aziz check your PM

jeffrie
04-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Missed out but need pics to see what I missed....
Had alot of Handa/Audi/volks/Mercury's, not MERC'S were I was at.

aziz
04-18-2005, 12:52 AM
we had 2 fake M thingy there.

Bob Loblaw
04-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Look what I found...

Pics from bmdubley'sBro (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52520). Nice pics, man.

Mine will be up tonight.

oldskool3
04-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Awesome meet last night. It was good to finally meet some of the Ottawa guys. Hopefully next time the e21 will be driving and I will be able to bring it. *th-up*

Jesse

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Look what I found...

Pics from bmdubley'sBro (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52520). Nice pics, man.

Mine will be up tonight.

I replied to that topic...

I will never ever come out to any of the maxbimmer meets again, since there is a picture posted there without the consent of the person who is in the picture... This is very immature and stupid of the person who did that, but I said what i had to say in that thread, I am also print screening and printing the thread as we speak.

Thanks!

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Update :

I have filed a case about this picture. Thank you very much to the author of that photograph. I hope this will teach you a lesson in photography and social conduct.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Update :

I just got off the phone with microsoft, and MSN Groups... I have notified them of this issue as well.

If you have any doubts about my credibility, you can contact them at

1-452-635-3311

oldskool3
04-18-2005, 06:53 PM
wtf just happened :confused:

Nascar318is
04-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Got to the other thread that bob posted and the last pic with the girl in it. I think it's Devils GF. Not sure... And he never asked for permission to post it or take a pic of her...which is illegal.

Bob Loblaw
04-18-2005, 06:57 PM
I will never ever come out to any of the maxbimmer meets again, since there is a picture posted there without the consent of the person who is in the picture...

I don't quite see the relation between a maX Ottawa/Gatineau meet and someone posting a pic without the consent of the person in it.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't quite see the relation between a maX Ottawa/Gatineau meet and someone posting a pic without the consent of the person in it.

If you go to the link which you posted a link you will see why. I posted it here thinking someone who knows the person who has shot that picture will read this and inform him of what kind of trouble he got himself into.

Bob Loblaw
04-18-2005, 07:17 PM
I understand your point clearly. My point is that I don't see the relationship between the actual meet and the posting of this particular pic on the web. They are two distinct things.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 07:30 PM
I understand your point clearly. My point is that I don't see the relationship between the actual meet and the posting of this particular pic on the web. They are two distinct things.

It shows how "mature" some people who come to the meets are.

I have made my point clear to the person who did this thing, and if he choses to ignore me, my point will only get more clear as time passes by.

aziz
04-18-2005, 07:46 PM

I will never ever come out to any of the maxbimmer meets again, since there is a picture posted there without the consent of the person who is in the picture... This is very immature and stupid of the person who did that, but I said what i had to say in that thread, I am also print screening and printing the thread as we speak.

Thanks!

u got to chill.....thats all.

:confused:

oldskool3
04-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Man unless this girl is your wife/ girlfriend you really need to relax. what is the point of going through all this for some random girl who probably wouldn't even care if her back was posted on a BMW website. I met the guy last night and he seemed to be a cool guy. relax

aziz
04-18-2005, 07:54 PM
wouldn't even care if her back was posted on a BMW website.

wrong, they actually luv that.

chromius
04-18-2005, 08:00 PM

I have made my point clear to the person who did this thing, and if he choses to ignore me, my point will only get more clear as time passes by.

Okay...I wasn't going to get involved in this, but I feel I have to say something, otherwise this will get out of hand. I can understand your point man, but I think you would find that if you just asked him to remove the picture he would do so no questions asked. I don't think there is a need to get the authorities involved. I'm sure that he did this as a joke, and didn't realize what the consequences would be. We all do things like that, and it's not a maturity thing, we are all friends and I'm sure he ment no harm. Let's try and work this out peacefully. *th-up*

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Man unless this girl is your wife/ girlfriend you really need to relax. what is the point of going through all this for some random girl who probably wouldn't even care if her back was posted on a BMW website. I met the guy last night and he seemed to be a cool guy. relax

In this case the girl minds. And I can't relax about issues like this I am sorry. The point of going through all this is "you are free to do what ever you want, to the point that you don't infringe somebody elses right..." He might seem to be a cool guy, I have pm'd him and gave him my contact info if he really want to talk about this issue with me, he can talk it over like a mature person and I could talk to him about what he has done.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 08:04 PM
Okay...I wasn't going to get involved in this, but I feel I have to say something, otherwise this will get out of hand. I can understand your point man, but I think you would find that if you just asked him to remove the picture he would do so no questions asked. I don't think there is a need to get the authorities involved. I'm sure that he did this as a joke, and didn't realize what the consequences would be. We all do things like that, and it's not a maturity thing, we are all friends and I'm sure he ment no harm. Let's try and work this out peacefully. *th-up*

This is as peaceful as I can get. I haven't called him names, or posted nasty stuff to him through pm's. You know me a little better then other people posting here. I don't mind jokes at all, but some people have to know when to draw the line.

aziz
04-18-2005, 08:07 PM
did u wait for him to reply??

chromius
04-18-2005, 08:11 PM
This is as peaceful as I can get. I haven't called him names, or posted nasty stuff to him through pm's. You know me a little better then other people posting here. I don't mind jokes at all, but some people have to know when to draw the line.

I know, and I completely understand your point, I would be a little mad too, not so much at the pic, but more of the comment, (since my pic was there too :) ) But I'm sure it was innocent. I think if you guys talk it over it can all be worked out. We can all go grab a beer and talk it over until its water under the bridge.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 08:13 PM
I know, and I completely understand your point, I would be a little mad too, not so much at the pic, but more of the comment, (since my pic was there too :) ) But I'm sure it was innocent. I think if you guys talk it over it can all be worked out. We can all go grab a beer and talk it over until its water under the bridge.

Its not the picture its not the comment. It is the amount of respect that was held against the other person when they took the picture.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 08:16 PM
did u wait for him to reply??

I can always dismiss the report and the file against him.

If people are going to think I am an ass about this, you can think what ever you want. This shows the maturity level of this particular community.

chromius
04-18-2005, 08:23 PM
I can always dismiss the report and the file against him.

If people are going to think I am an ass about this, you can think what ever you want. This shows the maturity level of this particular community.

I don't think anyone thinks your an ass, I just think the government intervention should be left as a last resort, if he decided not to remove the picture willingly. I think it shows great maturity to try and work things out first.

I don't think insulting the rest of us, by accusing us of being immature for a picture that someone else posted, is the solution.

Axxe
04-18-2005, 08:27 PM
This just shows how ****ed up society is today, all the legal bullshit over what? A picture? Come on man, you need to step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, and chill out. But then again I'm going to be considered "immature" for posting this, but I don't care, because making stereotypes is just about the most immature thing you can do.

aziz
04-18-2005, 08:33 PM
lol mam......maybe u shouldnt come to the meet with all these immature ppl.

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 08:36 PM
lol mam......maybe u shouldnt come to the meet with all these immature ppl.

Put it like this. You bring your wife to the meet. I take a picture of her ass and post it on the internet. Would u like it?

aziz
04-18-2005, 08:42 PM
hell no...but i wont be this jumpy though, btw i didnt see the pic/comment but how bad could it be??

aziz
04-18-2005, 08:50 PM
did u meet him? coz maybe he thght u were those honda/gm guys saying hi....whats the odd u'll chk max??

Manimillion
04-18-2005, 09:11 PM
OK,I guess it is waste of a thread, sorry for my over reaction if you guys put it that way.

PS : Aziz check your PM, I sent you a message last night.

Bob Loblaw
04-18-2005, 10:09 PM

Well, I don't agree with you on this, but let's just agree to disagree.

oldskool3
04-18-2005, 10:45 PM
In this case the girl minds. And I can't relax about issues like this I am sorry. I have pm'd him and gave him my contact info if he really want to talk about this issue with me, he can talk it over like a mature person and I could talk to him about what he has done.

Sorry I didn't realize you knew the girl in the picture. Im sure he will pm you back and you guys can talk it over and resolve the problem. I don't know him that well but like I said from talking to him last night and reading his posts on max he seems like a nice guy and im sure he will apologize. I just have to agree with chromius_e30 leave the legal action until you feel it is absolutely necessary. Just my 0.02.

Jesse

Bob Loblaw
04-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Since this thread has gone downhill fast, I'll start a new thread and hopefully a mod will lock this one since it seems to have been resolved.

bmdbley'sBro
04-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Sorry to reply to this so late!
the board was down for me for most of the day?

Thanks!

in my defence:
the meet was earlier, elsewhere there was a bbq.
I didn't meet that girl there, never met her & i don't know her..
she walked into my picture I was taking of the angel eyes.

in maxbimmer's defence:
they had nothing to do with it.
im sorry you feel i'm immature & stupid.

Update :

I have filed a case about this picture. Thank you very much to the author of that photograph. I hope this will teach you a lesson in photography and social conduct.

conduct; theres been more then one nude photo posted on maxbimmer
of some peoples "supposed" gf's, so im a little lost on that one.
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/C3/12/deliverancepics/a/79.jpg
click it (http://groups.msn.com/deliverancepics/beemer.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=121)
and how come no ones upset by this one..?
imagine if it got onto a some gay msg board!? :D

Update :

I just got off the phone with microsoft, and MSN Groups... I have notified them of this issue as well.

If you have any doubts about my credibility, you can contact them at

1-452-635-3311

I apologize for offending you (her bf?) her & whomever.
I did not intentionally set out ot take pics of her @ss (it just happened that way)
If i was i would've used the flash, but was after the car..
they saw me taking the pics too.. :confused:

also i bet 90% of the members in this region don't know her!
there is no face to be recognized by...

this could;ve been handled more quietly by Pm?
but again i am sorry you and whoever have taken offence.