PDA

View Full Version : Depo Install!

E36 Power
04-16-2005, 08:36 PM
i just got my hands on a set of depo headlights and i have no clue as to how installation goes...its for a 96 e36..does anyone know how or have a step by step diy...or can maybe even meet up with me...cold beers involved *uzi* ..i need help asap as i want them on quick..thanks..any help appreciated

King Luis
04-16-2005, 08:39 PM
ummm...whats a depo?

E36 Power
04-16-2005, 08:42 PM
the depo angel eyes..ive got the entire new headlight assembly..jst need help

Furious
04-16-2005, 08:50 PM
lmao im in the same boat as you power. did you get HIDs too? i did , i think i have an idea how everything goes, but im gonna get some help from another guy whos done this before so i make sure NOT to make any mistakes.

E36 Power
04-16-2005, 08:51 PM
lmao im in the same boat as you power. did you get HIDs too? i did , i think i have an idea how everything goes, but im gonna get some help from another guy whos done this before so i make sure NOT to make any mistakes.

no i dont have the hids...i just got the headlight assembly from revshot it was a good price so i thought what the hell might as well try em out...lets see if i can get a hold of charlie... *uzi*...keep me posted where u get them installed or how blah blah *th-up*

Daydream///M3
04-17-2005, 12:47 AM
geez why is everyone having such a hard time installing these euro's.

Ill help you... pm me and we'll schedule a day for the install. Im helping furious with his as well sometime next week. Also installed the angel eyes for mikester on Thursday just passed.

Later *th-up*

E36 Power
04-17-2005, 08:58 AM
geez why is everyone having such a hard time installing these euro's.

Ill help you... pm me and we'll schedule a day for the install. Im helping furious with his as well sometime next week. Also installed the angel eyes for mikester on Thursday just passed.

Later *th-up*

PM sent...thanks

Mikester
04-17-2005, 12:40 PM
lol what a nice guy.
Gav, start charging for labour ;)

AlpWhitE46
04-17-2005, 12:49 PM
i hate depo, who wants clear sidemarkers for facelift e46, dont fit the car :(

Daydream///M3
04-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey Mike
Yah, I try to help people out as best possible.
I mean if you were to bring the headlights to the shop, it would probably cost 3 hours labour and a half ass job. Too much for cheap work.

I know how it is to run into problems so if I can help out, I am more than happy to.

AlpWhitE46
04-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey Mike
I mean if you were to bring the headlights to the shop, it would probably cost 3 hours labour and a half ass job. Too much for cheap work.

I know how it is to run into problems so if I can help out, I am more than happy to.

great guy... *th-up*

RevShoT
04-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey Mike

exactly my logic for helping people fix their bimmers here on Max i understand most guys cant afford the outragous costs for labour so i cut them excellent prices, hardley puts change in my pocket, i do it to help people out not make a quick buck

MP328
04-17-2005, 10:24 PM
here u go man!!

http://www.logun.org/ellipsoidinstall.htm or http://www.apexcone.com/JimPowellHomepage/Lighting/EuroEllipsoids/EuroEllipsoids.html

not sure how the depos hook up tho. if they're plug and play like the umnitza lights or if u have to cut some wires and shit.

but it shouldnt take more then 1 hour at most.

Jon@Bimmersport
04-17-2005, 11:40 PM
great guy... *th-up*

if your lucky he might be single too :D ;)