PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Advice

Tommy Boy
04-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I am 20, 21 in september, i just got my full G license, fully clean record, im looking for the best insurance companies and their contacts thanks

Gamite
04-16-2005, 06:36 PM
clean record? Try statefarm. But if you have 1 ticket or accident, your premium skyrockets.

BMW BMXer
04-16-2005, 10:40 PM
clean record? Try statefarm. But if you have 1 ticket or accident, your premium skyrockets.
True stroy.

prynce_qt
04-17-2005, 12:53 AM
first driver? look in the bound of 4.5g with statefarm. funny thing is, they were the cheapest for me, even as first driver compared to a second driver with my dad with td. try pcinsurance, i haven't tried them because they make you fill this shit out and mail to them and i didn't have the time.

to save with statefarm, get them to put you on their good student discount, that shit is some killer savings or their insurance is major rip. i think its 27% off. then you can get whatever life insurance with them and save another 10%. since your insurance would be so high, its like getting life insurance for free and still be saving hundreds. if you got a drivers ed cert i think its another 5-10%.

find an asian agent, they're easier to put you on the discount without any proof. not being stereotype or anything but i had an asian rep and she just ask me do i have B grade and up and i said yea and she was like ok. then she ask me if i have cert and stupidly said no and i think she wouldn't even ask for it just aslong as you said you do. they do not need to show the proof to headoffice so they don't care.

Tommy Boy
04-17-2005, 01:09 AM
thanks for the info, maxbimmer is great for getting info, the members are knowledgable

King Luis
04-17-2005, 02:06 AM
i'm 19 with my full g. primary driver with my e30 which is under my dad's name. 1 speeding ticket (don't know if it went through yet) and with statefarm.
$190 a month.

fitz318is
04-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Biggest thing, shop around, every company is different. When I was 19, wawanessa was always the least expensive for my demo group (male, sports car)

PC Insurance is agressivley signing people up right now because they are new so they are giving good deals, the disappearing deductable is very nice as well.