PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

Polish
04-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Guys, my bmw is kinda ****ed up, and we wont get more than 2000 out of it if we repair the tranny (2nd gear is ****ed) ... im wondering, think its possible to get some books and do most repairs myself? this is a serious question and is it worth it, id buy some parts and learn how to maybe swap the tranny or someting

PS> the sig is old, the car is all fixed up, just tranny is ****ed.

ChahalzBMR
04-15-2005, 04:56 PM
There is a write up on how to change the tranny by RevShot in the e36 section, I think. If not, then you can always PM Jason (RevShot) and ask him to help you. He is good and very cheap rates!

Darkness95m3
04-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Guys, my bmw is kinda ****ed up, and we wont get more than 2000 out of it if we repair the tranny (2nd gear is ****ed) ... im wondering, think its possible to get some books and do most repairs myself? this is a serious question and is it worth it, id buy some parts and learn how to maybe swap the tranny or someting

PS> the sig is old, the car is all fixed up, just tranny is ****ed.

If you want to come by my place I can print out what you have to do.
I have the BMW TIS and EPC on my system.

Polish
04-15-2005, 05:19 PM
If you want to come by my place I can print out what you have to do.
I have the BMW TIS and EPC on my system.

whats that? sorry, im in architecture, i know nothing about this stuff, but id like to get into it as a hobby, i just wanna know if its possible

Darkness95m3
04-15-2005, 07:09 PM
whats that? sorry, im in architecture, i know nothing about this stuff, but id like to get into it as a hobby, i just wanna know if its possible

It is possible as long as you have time.