PDA

View Full Version : Shock Performance in

kobim3r
04-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Any one know any Details of this company? they are located thirtieth street around browns line area, Ive Tried To Get Some Lock Ring Nuts for the front shocks( to hold inner strut inserts into original strut housing) For My Sons 88 E30M3 With his new bilstien shocks the originals lock rings dont fit with the new inserts
After Having no luck With bilstein I Got this number from them,( he is a BILSTEIN dealer i believe) Hes promised me the lock rings , But wont return my calls, ive driven in from st catharines only to get a call that he just sold them and will re order them for the next day , Now he wont return my E,Mails or calls??? Can anyone help here as i want to put Kevins car back on the road this weekend YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH MY SON THRU MAX BIMMER

Jim Osborne
St,Catharines
josborne@cogeco.ca

E36 Power
04-14-2005, 09:52 AM
is this a shop or a single person here...and located at browns line and 13th if im not mistaken thats in etobicoke right which is like a 5 min drive for me so i could help u out for sure with what u need since ur pretty damn far away

J

kobim3r
04-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Thanx The guy finally returned my call so hopefully he has them ready for pick up but didnt say when he called tonight Ill Keep you posted.

kobim3r
04-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Anyone Dealing with this Joker Ive been trying to buy some parts for my sons bilstein shocks and hes been messing me around since march 29th ive driven in from st.caths 2 times only to be told hes sold the parts that day or to find his shop closed
Ive waisted 2 good weekends and heard every excuse in the book how he lost ,sold the part or didnt get my messages SO IF ANYONES THINKING OF DEALING WITH HIM FOR BILSTEIN SHOCKS BE VERY CAREFULL.

mech9T8
04-24-2005, 01:35 PM
I tried calling this guy as well because he is a local dealer for Bilstein (at least that's what the Bilstein website says) but I never get a reply from him. I think it might be easier if you tried to get them from another source.