PDA

View Full Version : Need a windshield ASAP

R_JAY
04-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey guys, can anybody hook me up with a good windshield place in sauga? I'm looking to spend around $300 but want a good job done. I did a search here but didn't come up with much so any info would be appriciated.

Razkal
04-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey Jay

Give Charlie a call. He hooked me up with a guy that did mine for around that price range and also came to my place to put it in. It's been a yr now with it, and it looks great still

I will try and dig up the guys number as well but not sure if I have it still.

Betray
04-10-2005, 12:09 PM
or go to bmw they quoted me $1400 :D

R_JAY
04-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey Jay

Give Charlie a call. He hooked me up with a guy that did mine for around that price range and also came to my place to put it in. It's been a yr now with it, and it looks great still

I will try and dig up the guys number as well but not sure if I have it still.Sanj, you gave me the number during the winter and I tried calling the guy but the phone just beeps and goes silent. I called Charlie and left him a message to varify but maybe I offended him some how because he never called me back. Anyway, I got it done at Britania Auto Glass today for $240 cash.

R_JAY
04-10-2005, 05:13 PM
or go to bmw they quoted me $1400 :DI was afraid it would be something like that so I never bothered calling lol.

Mitch555
04-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey guys, can anybody hook me up with a good windshield place in sauga? I'm looking to spend around $300 but want a good job done. I did a search here but didn't come up with much so any info would be appriciated.

Hey R_Jay!

Remember when I had that massive crack in my windshield? I called up a place in Mississauga 2 years ago and they came to my house and replaced my windshiled in my driveway for $237 taxes included. The guys who came to replace my windshield were nice guys to deal with and did a clean job (I watched them throughout the whole procedure). It looks exactly like the OEM windshield and it is a good brand too!

Plus getting it done in your driveway is so much better cuz you don't have to drive back from the place where you got the windshiled done and have the chance of shifting your windshield when you are driving and it gives it time to settle and dry.

Here is the place: Dixie Auto Glass (905) 795-0000

The guy who came and installed my windshield was named Rocco, ask for him to come and do it cuz I liked his service.

1BADBMR
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
R_Jay

I had my windsheild replaced on my 318 couple of years ago. They did a great job, no complaints and it costed me under 3 bills. The place is called Platinum Auto Glass located in Woodbridge. (HWY 7 & Islington) (905) 850-3220
call them up & see what kinda price they can give you

R_JAY
04-11-2005, 12:03 AM
It's ok guys I got it done today. I got off my ass and went looking for a deal. I don't know what happened to my windshield but it was all glazy and I couldn't see sh!t at night with oncoming traffic. I didn't feel like dying young :D . Thanks for all the help though.