PDA

View Full Version : sig. please

agent_Z3
04-05-2005, 04:43 PM
can some1 make me an sig? i dont have anyhting on my computer that can make 1 :D lol. anyway, heres the pics. something in the gothic style would be nice.

http://armanii.c.crosslink.net/bmwpics/BBS_LMs_E36_2.jpg

http://armanii.c.crosslink.net/bmwpics/BBS_LMs_E36_5.jpg

sorry if the pics are to big

note: not my car *mumble*

thanks!

SkycityBMW
04-05-2005, 04:50 PM
your gonna get moved . . . you did a NO-NO . . . . should be in the photoshop section

agent_Z3
04-05-2005, 04:52 PM
your gonna get moved . . . you did a NO-NO . . . . should be in the photoshop section

opps, sorry. :rolleyes:

SkycityBMW
04-05-2005, 05:05 PM
I'll try do one for you . .

agent_Z3
04-05-2005, 05:08 PM
I'll try do one for you . .

thank you! lol

agent_Z3
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM
wow. i didnt think it would take this long. lol

agent_Z3
04-06-2005, 12:44 PM
is it done yet? lol

SkycityBMW
04-06-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm at work . . kinda busy . . but working on it . .as we speak . . .

agent_Z3
04-06-2005, 12:48 PM
oh ok...if you havnt noticed...im impatient(not sure if spelling is right)
lol

Chris de la Cruz
04-06-2005, 12:52 PM
you sound like a kid having a temper tantrum

agent_Z3
04-06-2005, 12:55 PM
you sound like a kid having a temper tantrum

gee...thanks...

mirek
04-06-2005, 05:47 PM
gee...thanks...

gothic sig

agent_Z3
04-06-2005, 05:53 PM
that isnt gothic

5style
04-06-2005, 06:53 PM
gothic sig

dude, you rock!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHA :D that made my day!

BMW_M15
04-06-2005, 07:05 PM
gothic sig

*twitches and gags* It's imbeciles such as you who bring ill repute upon the Gothic culture! Your mind has been warped by idiotic stereotypes and you just accept them, making fun of a state of mind and being which you haven't even begun to understand. Gothic doesn't mean depressed or self-loathing or wearing black 24-7. But of course you wouldn't know that, seeing how you go with the flock of sheep that everyone calls normality. You make me sick. Your state of mind is blocked by shallowness. Don't fear or make fun of something you haven't percieved. Either take time to learn about it, or ignore it. If you actually care about enlightening your mind and saving yourself from making rash accusations, try going to http://blood-dance.net/goth/grant.html and actually opening your mind to different aspects of reality.

agent_Z3
04-06-2005, 08:37 PM
^^yah...that too

agent_Z3
04-06-2005, 10:08 PM
are you sure it takes this long to make it? :confused: or was that just bs?

Rampage
04-07-2005, 12:32 AM
going to http://blood-dance.net/goth/grant.html and actually opening your mind to different aspects of reality.

im sorry, but im not visiting any website that has "Blood Dance" in its name

mirek
04-07-2005, 12:50 AM
*twitches and gags* It's imbeciles such as you who bring ill repute upon the Gothic culture! Your mind has been warped by idiotic stereotypes and you just accept them, making fun of a state of mind and being which you haven't even begun to understand. Gothic doesn't mean depressed or self-loathing or wearing black 24-7. But of course you wouldn't know that, seeing how you go with the flock of sheep that everyone calls normality. You make me sick. Your state of mind is blocked by shallowness. Don't fear or make fun of something you haven't percieved. Either take time to learn about it, or ignore it. If you actually care about enlightening your mind and saving yourself from making rash accusations, try going to http://blood-dance.net/goth/grant.html and actually opening your mind to different aspects of reality.

haha, you're a freak!

Millad
04-07-2005, 01:00 AM

SkycityBMW
04-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Here you go . . .

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Ten Gothic Stereotypes We All Love To Repeat:

All Goths must wear black. Color is not Goth.
Goth is a subculture based on a musical style.
All Goths listen to the same music.
All Goths are fixated on death.
All Goths drink a lot/do drugs.
Goth came from the hippie movement.
Goths don't laugh except to mock others.
Goths all have tattoos and piercings.
Goths always wear a lot of makeup.
Goth and Freak are interchangeable terms for the same culture.

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 11:10 AM
THIS is goth

You feel the need to spend a lot of time creating things (music, art, poetry, philosophies, stories and the like)
Your creative efforts are often described as dark, shocking, scary, morbid or strange
You like museums and cultural centers
You understand and even enjoy Shakespeare, Shelley, Browning or some other similar work without having to read the Cliffe Notes
You know the difference between nihilism and existentialism, even if you don't really live by either
You really, truly enjoy music of many kinds
You are a very sensual person (aware of color, texture, sound, taste and scent)
You don't understand why the people around you spend so much time watching TV
You don't feel comfortable looking just like everyone else you know
You do feel comfortable just being yourself, even if no one else around is anything like you
You wonder "why" a lot, and come up with some interesting answers
You wonder "how" a lot, and often figure it out on your own
You don't just reject something because you don't understand it
You base your opinions of people on who they are and what they do rather than what they look like
You are not afraid of the unknown
You are not afraid of the dark
You are afraid of mediocrity

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 11:14 AM
and the site is just fine...it has nothing to do with the name, no blood, no dead people...nothing of that sort, so its all ok, and thank SkycityBMW.

but how do i set it to my sig? lol

mirek
04-07-2005, 11:20 AM
THIS is gothic

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&c2coff=1&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-02,GGLD:en&q=gothic&spell=1

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 11:24 AM
nope, sorry to tell you this...but, you dont know what your talking about. and eather do thay.(the people that put that crap on google)

Bmwstylz
04-07-2005, 12:01 PM
C'mon - everybody knows its as easy as putting on Makeup! ;)

http://www.dearbloodymary.com/images/turning_goth_guy_lg.jpg

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 12:43 PM
you people are so confused.....

UncleJ
04-07-2005, 12:54 PM
C'mon - everybody knows its as easy as putting on Makeup! ;)

http://www.dearbloodymary.com/images/turning_goth_guy_lg.jpg

Goths are hella weird.

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Goths are hella weird.

btw, thats not goth

UncleJ
04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
btw, thats not goth

Yeah it is.

mirek
04-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Yeah it is.

yeah it is.

if it isn't, show me a pic of goth..

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 01:26 PM
goth is a state of mind you moron! yes, mind..something you havent used in a long time...goths are simply wrighters with a very dark veiw of the world...NOT self-hating demonic people that wear black....

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 01:27 PM
and with that said....please stop posting those stupid pics....

mirek
04-07-2005, 01:30 PM
and with that said....please stop posting those stupid pics....

what pictures?

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 01:32 PM
lol, even if you are an idiot...thats still kinda funny "what pictures?"

UncleJ
04-07-2005, 01:37 PM
what pictures?

I think he wants you to stop posting pictures of those goths. It's weird how they wear makeup and shit...

You ever see those goths that think they are vampires? They go to those blood gatherings and drink blood and shit like that. True story, I saw it on some documentary that was filmed in Toronto.

agent_Z3, are you a vampire goth?

mirek
04-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I think he wants you to stop posting pictures of those goths. It's weird how they wear makeup and shit...

You ever see those goths that think they are vampires? They go to those blood gatherings and drink blood and shit like that. True story, I saw it on some documentary that was filmed in Toronto.

i've drank blood before. i bit this girls neck during sex so hard, she started bleeding.

i vant to suck yer bloooood

agent_Z3
04-07-2005, 02:24 PM

of course not...thats sick. and most of those people that you see wearing black trench coats and all the make up crap, they arnt real goths...read my other thread.

sirex
04-07-2005, 05:39 PM
of course not...thats sick. and most of those people that you see wearing black trench coats and all the make up crap, they arnt real goths...read my other thread.

oh really, so in otherwords, even the gothic culture that is suppose to be all different and unique segregates its own people? Whatever happened to accepting people for who and what they are? So they aren't real goths because they dress like that, but you are? WAy to discrimante you ****en hipocrit.

Mystikal
04-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Well that was enough of that.