PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Dallas have time look at an E30 for me??

tominizer
04-03-2005, 05:46 PM
I was wondering if someone may have time to look at an 1988 E3o in Dallas for me. I'm in Toronto Canada and I don't have the time to make the trek there. I have a hold deposit on this car but I need a real set of eyes to have a look at it. I've looked at a lot of pictures of the car as well and checked out the history and everything seems good. But I want to get one final confirmation with a real set of eyes.

Thing is this, I really need this done ASAP......... some time this coming week would be preferred. And if you can do it, can you please make sure that you have the time. I had the owner standing around waiting for over 2 hours with the last person I asked to help me out *thmbsdwn* ................ and if I was the owner, I would have been pissed off. I feel pretty bad having put the guy out like that and really don't want that to happen again.

Anyways, please drop me an email with your phone number and I'll call you Monday. I will try to somehow compensate you for your time for helping me out as well.

tkliem@markham.ca

Thanks

Tom
Toronto Canada