PDA

View Full Version : Punnzzells Screwed Me!

ColdAccord
04-03-2005, 01:34 PM
I bought some borbet type b's from him at the end of summer. i sold them, and now the new owner goes to put them on his e30. THE "E30" WHEELS HE SOLD ME DONT FIT AN E30!

I pm him, he tells me I'm on my own

that's some ****ed up shit

felixthecat
04-03-2005, 01:55 PM
You need to make better informed purchases...

ColdAccord
04-03-2005, 02:13 PM
borbet type b wheels are on sale on a forum. a bmw forum. from an e30 owner. says they are for an e30, and will fit no problems. I ask about a million times, he tells me that i will just need lug bolts.

these wheels are manufactured for an e30. in the sizes that i bought. he told me they were for an e30. made sense to me

Axxe
04-03-2005, 02:15 PM
What makes them not fit? Wrong offset? Wrong boltpattern? What?

jeremy
04-03-2005, 02:17 PM
give us some more particulars... i have dealt with him a few times and never had any problems..

gsbadbmr
04-03-2005, 02:38 PM
I pm him, he tells me I'm on my own

Definately NOT cool *thmbsdwn*

Post a thread here:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

-gsbadbmr

ColdAccord
04-03-2005, 03:11 PM
the bolt pattern is not 4x100. wrong bolt pattern is the problem. when I bought them he assured me they were 4x100

gsbadbmr
04-03-2005, 03:13 PM
he assured me they were 4x100

*thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn*

-gsbadbmr

ZiMMie
04-03-2005, 03:17 PM
spacers maybe :confused:

Dirtsquirt
04-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah, this really sucks when you are the new owner of the wheels...

Spacers wouldn't solve this. The wheels needs the old bolt patterns welded up and 4x100 drilled in.

Mystikal
04-03-2005, 03:35 PM
hah, were those the hand-drilled pieces of crap?

Your fault for buying them, in my humble opinion. Why someone would buy wheels that have hand-drilled holes is beyond me.

Moved to a more appropriate forum, anyways.

punnzzells
04-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Cold Accrod - As I stated when we you Pm'ed me and when we spoke in person when we did the deal... I had never mounted the wheels on my car, I purschased them from another max member , Bart320i, ( not to bring him into this) and was told that they came off a miata that was a 4x100 bolt pattern.

I had no knowledge that they were not to fit the car and even when another Max member came to look at them, Maciek.. , we jacked up his car and aligned the front rims up to the holes.. they all matched, except they needed spacers as I told you.

So, saying that I screwed you is not 100% fair, I had no knowledge that the rims would not fit an E30. You bought them over a year ago and have not said anything till now? At least be fair, why wait for over a year to bring this up? basically, you knew that they did not fit and tried to dish them off to someone else and got burnt... now you want to blame me.. no?

mike.

ColdAccord
04-04-2005, 04:06 PM
that's bs. i never even purchased the necessary lug bolts or spacers. I was waiting to be able to afford tires, but had to sell them as I needed the money.

Also, I purchased them late summer, i believe like 8 months ago. a long time, but not a year. I wasn't going to put them on in winter. I had planned to do it in summer when I sold my civic, but it is still around so I never had money to mount the rims.

besides, you left me high and dry. no help whatsoever. not cool.

T.Dot_E30
04-04-2005, 05:57 PM
You scream like your a virgin.

Thats part of buying used shit, dont expect a warrenty or any guarantee. I've learnt from experience, either know exactly what you are buying, or test it yourself, and dont belive what the seller says unless you truely have to, even then i'd probably perfer not to risk wasting my money.

Once they get your money, dont expect them to bend over for you to make sure ur happy

ColdAccord
04-04-2005, 06:34 PM
i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

and very mature calling me a virgin. wtf? grow up buddy, sounds like you are the pre pubescent one

Kal
04-04-2005, 06:59 PM
sorry to hear about this coldaccord

T.Dot_E30
04-04-2005, 07:09 PM
i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

and very mature calling me a virgin. wtf? grow up buddy, sounds like you are the pre pubescent one

I wasn't calling you a virgin, I said your screaming like you were a virgin, before punnzzells got to you. lol

and saying someone screwed you is mature?
You could have easliy named the thread *Negative Feedback for punnzzells

but thx for letting us know, i'd still buy something from him, I'd just check it over first *th-up*

ColdAccord
04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
semantics, i'm done arguiing with you. i made a thread because i got screwed. and i hoped it may encourage some sense of responsibility or good nature on behalf of punnzzells. but that has not happened, and now all who've seen this thread know he doesn't stand behind his word or his product.

gsbadbmr
04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
he doesn't stand behind his word

*thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn*

-gsbadbmr

T-spec
04-04-2005, 10:36 PM
why would you not try one rim on to see if it would fit, when buying used shit and your not 100% sure they will fit always test fit them. No offence but if its a refund your after, after 8 months stores would even laugh at you. Sorry about your luck.

Eurostyle
04-05-2005, 12:21 AM
[QUOTE=ColdAccord]i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

I have known Mike for years and made several deals, never once was it questionable...

And he is just AS guilty as YOU are in this! Bought used rims, didnt test them, sold them, THEN next owner has problems! Dirtsquirt has every right to make the same thread about you....As does Mike to Bart320i...

punnzzells
04-05-2005, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=ColdAccord]i got screwed, and i wanted to post to prevent people getting screwed in the future. Do you want to get ripped off?

I have known Mike for years and made several deals, never once was it questionable...

And he is just AS guilty as YOU are in this! Bought used rims, didnt test them, sold them, THEN next owner has problems! Dirtsquirt has every right to make the same thread about you....As does Mike to Bart320i...

That's a VERY good point Fil.... I would be able to say that about Bart320i too as I basically gave Cold Accord the same information that I got ..... and by the way, I did help you Cold Accord, I gave you the number to a shop that would be able to help you here locally... you can ask Mpression, I bugged his ass for a week to get you that # and I am not sure if Maciek ( Mike ) will get envolved, but we did jack up his car in my drive and match up the fronts with his E30, but needed hubcentric spacers as the centre bore was too big and that the lugz were too short....

just answer me the following..... did I not tell you any of this.....?

--> I did not mount these rims on my E30.

--> I was told that they fit an E30 as they came off a miata and the ET (offset) looks low enough for a 16 x 9 rim.

--> Did I not tell you that myself and another member who was interested in buying these rims spoke to the people at the wheel shop and they advised him that it sounded like he only needed a spacer to reduce the centre bore and that they could help you with this?

--> Did I not get you the number of that wheel shop?

--> Did I not tell you that I had no use for them because I was going to Cincinatti to pick up an E30 M3 complete suspension?

Answers all these questions... truthfully and we can go from there. Honestly, people who know me here, know my reputation... you can try and drag me down... but as I said before, I never had any knowledge of the rims not fitting and I never said that if the rims did not fit, please come back and get a full refund.

I am sorry that this has happend to all 3 of us... you, me, and Disquirt....

mike.

ColdAccord
04-05-2005, 01:40 PM
see that's the difference between me and punnzzells. I'm trying to help dirtsquirt out here. I'm not just saying "you're on your own."

this is in fact NOT the first time this has happened with you, apparently, punnzzells. I got a pm from another member saying he had a similar transaction over a set of wheels, and you failed to provide any help at all

this is a pattern, not an isolated incident

punnzzells
04-05-2005, 02:30 PM
umm... so you did not want to answer any of my questions, then? hmmmm.... guess EVERYONE got their answer...

this other member.... do they care to come forward? Because I have also been given PM's regarding your integrity, or lack there of..

so, if you want to play that game... let's start....

mike.

ColdAccord
04-05-2005, 02:59 PM
jesus fine ill take the time to answer each stupid question for you

--> I did not mount these rims on my E30.

yes. but you gauranteed me they were 4x100. i remember asking over and over "OK, so the ony thing I will need are 2 spacers and lug bolts, and possibly hub spacers, right?"

--> I was told that they fit an E30 as they came off a miata and the ET (offset) looks low enough for a 16 x 9 rim.

yes. again, you told me these were 4x100. you told me something. you now go back and say what you tell me didnt matter?

--> Did I not tell you that myself and another member who was interested in buying these rims spoke to the people at the wheel shop and they advised him that it sounded like he only needed a spacer to reduce the centre bore and that they could help you with this?

yes, you did tell me it would only need spacers and lugs to put them on my car. how does that help your argument?

--> Did I not get you the number of that wheel shop?

yes, you did. wheels are still not what you said they were

--> Did I not tell you that I had no use for them because I was going to Cincinatti to pick up an E30 M3 complete suspension?

you didnt tell me that part, no.

and who the **** would badmouth me? I think I've had excellent transactions with everyone on every forum, I always pay promptly if I'm the buyer, or ship promptly if I'm the seller. and I don't even think I've made but a few transactions from max members.

i think im handling the situation the responsible way. rather than tell dirtsquirt "hes on his own and I will have nothing to do with it," I'm trying to make things right

and don't insult my integrity

1BADRIDE
04-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Whiners.

You're ALL guilty.

Stop bitching about it, take the bullet in the leg and go to Tiremag on Keele St. (Keele/Hwy 7) $75/rim to fill/redrill.

gsbadbmr
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM
this other member.... do they care to come forward?
mike.

ME...and i don't care to discuss what happened with our transaction because it's long done with, AND because i am sometimes nice enough to let shit go, so lets just leave it at that.

As far as i'm concerned someone is responsible for re-imbursing Dirtsquirt his money for the wheels that he bought...and HOPEFULLY someone will do the right thing and do just that.

-gsbadbmr

bmwm5lover
04-05-2005, 08:02 PM
I sold things to punnzells, seemed like a straight up guy.

punnzzells
04-05-2005, 10:01 PM
ME...and i don't care to discuss what happened with our transaction because it's long done with, AND because i am sometimes nice enough to let shit go, so lets just leave it at that.

As far as i'm concerned someone is responsible for re-imbursing Dirtsquirt his money for the wheels that he bought...and HOPEFULLY someone will do the right thing and do just that.

-gsbadbmr

Ya, it was a long time ago , but I still remember.... I did tell you that I was interested in the rims and that I was tight with money cuz my insurance was due, etc.... I then said that I did not want the rims and you could not get your deposit back....

however,

did I not call you and Pm you to let you know that I wanted to give you your deposit back that you put down for the rims? ... I even said that I wanted to drive up to Fil's house that sunday since you were meeting him top reimburse you? I never heard back from you...

so really, this is not a fair arguement, but, I knew that this was whom ColdAccord was talking about...

Mike.

gsbadbmr
04-05-2005, 10:19 PM
did I not call you and Pm you to let you know that I wanted to give you your deposit back that you put down for the rims?

I tell you what Mike, how about you give Dirtsquirt (whom i don't even know) the $100 deposit that you owe me (as a start)...or does it not matter anymore since it's been 2 years??? C'mon man, be a stand up guy and work with ColdAccord and FIX the problem here. Someone (Dirtsquirt) spent "X-amount" of money on Bogus wheels...that's just ****in wrong. Put yourself in his position and think about it...i hate seeing shit like this happen.*thmbsdwn*

-gsbadbmr

punnzzells
04-05-2005, 10:52 PM

and who the **** would badmouth me? I think I've had excellent transactions with everyone on every forum, I always pay promptly if I'm the buyer, or ship promptly if I'm the seller. and I don't even think I've made but a few transactions from max members.

i think im handling the situation the responsible way. rather than tell dirtsquirt "hes on his own and I will have nothing to do with it," I'm trying to make things right

and don't insult my integrity

Does that other member want to open the floor up for discussion? Cold Accord, the only one who's suffering is Disquirt..... why don't you give him the $$ back?

or,

pay for him to have the rims re drilled.... $75.00 cnd is only like $50.00 usd.

mike

ColdAccord
04-05-2005, 11:13 PM
why don't you pay for it man

gsbadbmr
04-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Ya, it was a long time ago , but I still remember....I wanted to give you your deposit back that you put down for the rims
Mike.

Yeah, so..........what about my $100 deposit that i fronted for you (NOT even knowing you) that i lost because you were "tight with money cuz my insurance was due" . Am i going to get it back or not, or was i just being an "ignorant/willing to help someone out fool?".

-gsbadbmr

punnzzells
04-06-2005, 02:09 AM
why don't you pay for it man

why should I pay for it? You are the one that sold him the rims.... I had nothing to do with your sale.... I do not know what you and he agreed upon.

mike.

punnzzells
04-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Yeah, so..........what about my $100 deposit that i fronted for you (NOT even knowing you) that i lost because you were "tight with money cuz my insurance was due" . Am i going to get it back or not, or was i just being an "ignorant/willing to help someone out fool?".

-gsbadbmr

Gord,

I thought it was $60.00, but if you say that it's $100.00.. I will take you on your word. PM me your info and I can send it when I get things back in stride... 2 or 3 weeks....

mike.

BMW BMXer
04-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Bored at work and I find this thread for the first time crazy.

Your fault for buying them, in my humble opinion. Why someone would buy wheels that have hand-drilled holes is beyond me.

I agree with Jay on this case, those wheels looked kinda sketchy with the bolt cover removed. Someone along the way should have mounted them earlier.

Heres how I see it: Cold Accord I remember you trying to sell them on R3V and you said they fit e30s cause Mike told you so. Mike thought they fit e30s because Bart told him so. I assume Cold Accord you told Dirt Squirt they fit e30s based on what Mike told you.

So the chain goes Unknown guy who drilled them>Bart>Mike>Cold Accord>Dirt Squirt

Sounds like a crazy game of broken telephone to me. So its really hard to point a finger accordingly.

Now in Mikes defense, every performance part on my car (except my shocks) has come straight from his hands, SSK, Springs, Exhaust, and on Saturday Chip. He's also put me in touch with a good mechanic, and weve spent some time shootin the shit. He's a good guy from my expireances, this is just one huge cluster****.

RoslynX5
04-07-2005, 09:11 PM
I have recently bought some wheels from punnzzells and he was very honest and direct about the condition of them. He was very informative and I knew what I was buying from him.
Punnzzells...WOW! Your return policy of used parts is very interesting.Maybe I'll return my wheels to you after a year! I'll bang them up first and then I'll make sure there is a nail in them and of course one wheel will be completely flat and if I can't sell them to a friend ....then I want my money from you!
Your policy is better than walmart

BMXer has it right! Everyone seems to be tough on the internet!!The chain reaction goes on and on.
Maybe it's our fault too!
In your defence...
Punnzzells it was a pleasure I will definitely buy more parts from you.Thanks for the recomending your mechanic to me. The job was great and professional.

ColdAccord
04-07-2005, 09:22 PM
your comments add so much substance and maturity to this. thank you, i appreciate it. seeing as this is your first post, I will also assume you were instructed to post by mike.

great

RoslynX5
04-07-2005, 10:25 PM
You are so intelligent and mature.
YOU SHOULD BECOME A LAWYER AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN"T WASTE YOUR INTELLIGENCE ON THIS SITE OR BUYING USED PARTS.
THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT A NEW MEMBER...OF COURSE i HAD INSTRUCTIONS FROM MIKE...SINCE I REALLY KNOW HIM VERY WELL.DOING BUISINESS WITH SOMEONE MEANS THEY BECOME YOUR BEST FRIEND.NO...I WAS THANKING HIM AND I DON'T THINK IT IS MATURE TO BRING ANY MEMBER DOWN.
THAT IS NOT COOL.I AM INSULTED ..IS IT BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM A GIRL..THINK TWICE....?????
YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE ATTITUDE AND YOUR RUDE AND IGNORANT.
MY COMMENTS DIDN'T PINPOINT YOU, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE AT FAULT AND YOUR YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.
GROW UP TOUGH GUY... ON THE INTERNET!!

punnzzells
04-07-2005, 11:19 PM
your comments add so much substance and maturity to this. thank you, i appreciate it. seeing as this is your first post, I will also assume you were instructed to post by mike.

great

Way to go bro... !!

this is a customer of mine and I sold her some used rims for her X5 and front brake rotors and pads for her Ford Explorer. I recommended the site to her and told her about the BMW community ..... I think that you should apologize for insulting her as she is only expressing her opinion...

and by the way...

if you think that I have time and the inmaturity to log out, then log back in as a new user... you are mistaken! just shows me where you are at... !!

RoslynX5...

I am sorry that you had to have this happen to you on your first post... I promise you that everyone on here is not like this.. glad to see that you are happy with your parts... you have my # if you need anything else.

Mike. *wave*

NickP
04-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Bored at work and I find this thread for the first time crazy.

I agree with Jay on this case, those wheels looked kinda sketchy with the bolt cover removed. Someone along the way should have mounted them earlier.

Heres how I see it: Cold Accord I remember you trying to sell them on R3V and you said they fit e30s cause Mike told you so. Mike thought they fit e30s because Bart told him so. I assume Cold Accord you told Dirt Squirt they fit e30s based on what Mike told you.

So the chain goes Unknown guy who drilled them>Bart>Mike>Cold Accord>Dirt Squirt

Sounds like a crazy game of broken telephone to me. So its really hard to point a finger accordingly.

Now in Mikes defense, every performance part on my car (except my shocks) has come straight from his hands, SSK, Springs, Exhaust, and on Saturday Chip. He's also put me in touch with a good mechanic, and weve spent some time shootin the shit. He's a good guy from my expireances, this is just one huge cluster****.

I think you hit the nail on the head - this is the way I feel.
I believe most agree especially those that know and have dealt with Mike.

ColdAccord
04-08-2005, 06:10 PM
"WOW! Your return policy of used parts is very interesting.Maybe I'll return my wheels to you after a year! I'll bang them up first and then I'll make sure there is a nail in them and of course one wheel will be completely flat and if I can't sell them to a friend ....then I want my money from you!
Your policy is better than walmart"

how is that not directed toward me?

and how would I be at fault?

look, so mike has had a lot of good experiences, and a couple bad. he's not going to take any responsibility for this, that's established.

what more is there to say?

Dirtsquirt
04-10-2005, 03:22 PM
First off...

I had the bolt patterns checked out by a tire store just down the road. Turns out they are 4x114.4 (4x4.5) and 4x108 (4x4.25). I'm getting quotes for a fill and drill locally. Seems that most shops around here don't even want to attempt doing this. I've had a reputable wheel shop recommend that I have the 4x108 pattern milled out another mm on each side and just run flat washers/lugs. Personally I do not think this sounds very safe, plus I was quoted $45/wheel to do it.

BMXer: Well put, this is a huge cluster****. I feel like I'm in the middle of it and can't do anything about it.

RoslynX5: Stop being a cunt...

You shit on this thread by posting a scenario which has no relevance to anything at hand. It's been 8 months since ColdAccord purchased these wheels, not 12. These wheels were not damaged. The tires were dismounted, there goes that nail comment. And I'm pretty sure they are all still round, thus one is not flat. From what I've gathered this is about the pattern of the wheels and nothing else, as that is the only thing that ColdAccord and I have any qualms with. They were sold to me as 4x100, sold to ColdAccord as 4x100, sold to punnzzells as 4x100 and presumably sold to Bart320i as 4x100.

-Dan

punnzzells
04-10-2005, 08:07 PM
First off...

RoslynX5: Stop being a cunt...

-Dan

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

tough guy... watch your mouth! You do not know this person, nor should you ever call anyone that.... especially a friend of mine.

I am not going to warn you again.... watch your mouth!

Does any moderator want to ban this guy yet or what?

mike. *no-no*

RoslynX5
04-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks punnzzells!
When you recommended me to this site...you forgot to mention that idiots like Dirtsquirt were on it. What a name for him...DIRT. That is exactly how his mother raised him to be and that is probably how he talks to her anyways.

What do I expect from a person that has no manners and no respect and the only way to defend themselves is to call someone names...

Everyone is tough on the internet.

I would like to see the moderators deal with this post as I know they all have mothers or sisters, girlfriends, or wives that they would not want spoken to this way...

Mystikal
04-10-2005, 09:43 PM
what more is there to say?

My thoughts exactly. Keep the rest of the resolution private guys, getting the public into it really isn't helping much, as you probably noticed.