PDA

View Full Version : rice is taking over!!!!

agent_Z3
04-01-2005, 09:10 PM
ok...wile i was driving around town with my mom, i saw like 6 ricers....honda civic...3 gand ams...a ricer mustang, and something els(cant remember) some 1 needs to come and show them whos boss! lol but realy...there starting to get enoying. *mumble* i would smoke them my self...but i dont have a car...lol

Miguel
04-01-2005, 09:40 PM
i would smoke them my self...but i dont have a car...lol
I have never seen maxbimmer summed up so well in one sentence :(

maxx318i
04-01-2005, 11:25 PM
ok...wile i was driving around town with my mom, i saw like 6 ricers....honda civic...3 gand ams...a ricer mustang, and something els(cant remember) some 1 needs to come and show them whos boss! lol but realy...there starting to get enoying. *mumble* i would smoke them my self...but i dont have a car...lol

no worries, we got a few packs of bmws and audis. If rice gives us shit, which happens very rarely on our cruises (like a riced up Skyline or an NSX)
we call in the big guns: got 2 ferraris, a porsche turbo, carrera 4s and a maserati.

the shit they pull on the highways though..
like of the line, im sure a civic SiR with turbo and all other mods can take me or even a 325.. cause YAH.. its lighter, smaller and the ratio of car size to engine is appropriate.. BUT on the highway..... my car was D E S I G N E D for the autobahn, i always end up skooling them. *sleep*
and so i wave in the back window *wave*

8500 RPM
04-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Wouldn't you wanting to smoke them make you as rice as them? Rice is not merely where the car came from (ie: Japan), nor the way they "supe-up" their car. It's also the driver's attitude. I hate it when people rev their cars at me or want to "school me" when I am doing nothing but waiting for the light to turn green.

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Wouldn't you wanting to smoke them make you as rice as them? Rice is not merely where the car came from (ie: Japan), nor the way they "supe-up" their car. It's also the driver's attitude. I hate it when people rev their cars at me or want to "school me" when I am doing nothing but waiting for the light to turn green.

i never do that or endorse or encourage street racing in any way.
When a moron cuts me off without even a signal and the plows his brakes for no reason in a souped and stickered acura.. that when i have to take him out back and pound his face in
but otherwise i just drive a wee bit over the speed limit, i dont race and at all i like to do is floor it off some traffic lights... i dont go around looking for someone to race....
what Agent Z3 was probably meaning to say was, that the teenage kids, play too much NFS Underground and then go on the street and think they can do wuteva they want and think their car is hot shit.
I just drive fast, and leave racing to the track. (or HWY maybe... ;) )

T.Dot_E30
04-02-2005, 12:10 AM
like of the line, im sure a civic SiR with turbo and all other mods can take me or even a 325.. cause YAH.. its lighter, smaller and the ratio of car size to engine is appropriate.. BUT on the highway..... my car was D E S I G N E D for the autobahn, i always end up skooling them. *sleep*

mighty words from a 318 driver, I dont consider my car fast, let alone saying its designed for the highway, taking on turbo'd civics???

I donno what turbo'd civics u've raced on the highway, i'd nice to see a 318 do that

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 12:16 AM
i drove my buddy's new civic.. when it get to 170.. the whole car begins to shake and seems like its gonna disintergate...besides most kids be scared shitless to hit 200
end of story

T.Dot_E30
04-02-2005, 12:24 AM
i drove my buddy's new civic.. when it get to 170.. the whole car begins to shake and seems like its gonna disintergate...besides most kids be scared shitless to hit 200
end of story

Most kids shouldn't be hitting 200.

You've either drove in some shittty civics, or ones with bent wheels.

e36chick
04-02-2005, 12:31 AM

I'm one of those that doest buy into this whole "rice" concept anymore...so what, a bunch of kids with odd choices in modifying their cars. One day they will grow out of it and go "what the hell was i thinking doing this to my car??" and that's the end of that.

I think more important than stickers and spoilers is the attitude of the driver itself...and your comment "I would smoke them myself...but i dont have a car"...and i think that speaks for itself.

Gianpaolo_E46
04-02-2005, 12:42 AM

*angel* ;)

8500 RPM
04-02-2005, 01:23 AM

You've either drove in some shittty civics, or ones with bent wheels.

*th-up*

8500 RPM
04-02-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm one of those that doest buy into this whole "rice" concept anymore...so what, a bunch of kids with odd choices in modifying their cars. One day they will grow out of it and go "what the hell was i thinking doing this to my car??" and that's the end of that.

I think more important than stickers and spoilers is the attitude of the driver itself...and your comment "I would smoke them myself...but i dont have a car"...and i think that speaks for itself.

It applies to Bimmer drivers too. Such as putting an "M" badge in front of their 318's. So if they are not rice, they are bratwurst? I dunno what the terminology is... :D

Gamite
04-02-2005, 02:32 AM
no worries, we got a few packs of bmws and audis. If rice gives us shit, which happens very rarely on our cruises (like a riced up Skyline or an NSX)
we call in the big guns: got 2 ferraris, a porsche turbo, carrera 4s and a maserati.

I'm sorry, but I hope you're joking, no offense bro, but that has got to be one of the stupidest thing's I've ever heard on max.

bobby...
04-02-2005, 11:34 AM
maxx318i, you are a pretty comical guy...im fairly confident that a 318 has a 4 cylinder engine...much like a honda civic, however urs may have a slightly larger displacement, but i can gaurentee that a honda civic sir even without a turbo will hand ur ass to you...so you need to know ur role and realize that you drive a little 4 banger too pal...im so very sorry to disappoint you

e36chick
04-02-2005, 02:50 PM
8500RPM...i agree. stupidity when modding can apply to any car, not just civics and mustangs as some people imply.

vertakul
04-02-2005, 02:57 PM
hahah another thread where maxxx318i acts like his 318 is a 10 second car..

I don't think you race very many cars.. maybe minivans.. and even a lot of those will beat you nowadays in an e36 underpowered 318i..

no offence to 318 owners.. you guys still drive nice cars.. but i'm pretty sure you can agree with me on this.. you didnt buy a 318 because it's "fast"..

Oh.. and about that RICED OUT SKYLINE comment, maxxx318.. who are you kidding buddy.. top of it's class, for EVERYTHING.

coolhand
04-02-2005, 02:59 PM

lol

Sleeze
04-02-2005, 02:59 PM

LOL!! no car :D

vertakul
04-02-2005, 03:02 PM

Miguel - i dunno about you but i'd like to research a car before I buy it.. but I agree.. lots of kids without cars being post whores just trying to kill time.

ps - i personally dont drive a bimmer.. soon soon.. but i do own a car though!

agent_Z3
04-02-2005, 03:14 PM
let me re-frase that...i dont own a car right now, engine was over heating for no reason...i dint want to spend the time and money fixing it....so i sold it lol

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Boring. next post.

Chris de la Cruz
04-02-2005, 06:27 PM
isn't that how most ricer's feel though? they're 4 cylinder is the fastest car in the world:D judging by maxx318i's attitude, he himself is a ricer fast & the furious wanna be with his slow-series 318. Hey dude... don't you have to turn off the ac to get to speed?:D :D. But yeah that's how every ricer thinks they're cars the fastest even if its a bone stock civic in your case your 318i. Your car might not be rice physically but the driver itself is rice through their mentallity.

shimajer
04-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Personally, I think the point of owning a bimmer is not to race or beat a civic lol. I think it is all about luxury and a safe car to have. Your 318i will definitely not own a civic SIR...

I hate it when slow cars REV next to you on red lights or cut right infront of you when there is so much room behind your car. Afterall, what do you achieve? Probably getting a ticket after or end up crashing your car.

I definitely agree with e36chick that ricers are not just cars with their huge ass spoilers or stickers, but the drivers' attitude.

munichman
04-02-2005, 07:09 PM
i hope thats sarcasm in your signature about being a 318i "beast". i own a 318is and the only thing its a beast in is handling. *shiner*

Dave535
04-02-2005, 07:16 PM
maxx318i, you seem to be just about as bad as the ricers come. BITCH.

agent_Z3
04-02-2005, 07:28 PM
hay, leave maxx318i alone....he just remembers big. lol

Dave535
04-02-2005, 07:32 PM
^^But he's so easy to flame

agent_Z3
04-02-2005, 07:34 PM
^^But he's so easy to flame

lol

8500 RPM
04-02-2005, 07:48 PM
I sold my Bimmer and drive a Type-R now and even when I am driving like a normal person, I get people revving their cars at me at red lights. Get real, this "rice" phenomena is often encouraged by people who are driving their Dad's Grand Prix or something with 3 kids with hats in the back saying, "Yo, smoke that Type-R, just like on Need for Speed underground!". Last night I was taking a corner a little briskly on the Finch exit off the 404 Southbound, and all of a sudden I see a stock Acura EL trying to keep up. I mind my own business when I am trying to enjoy my car. It gets annoying. Just because I am trying out my new tires at 3am, doesn't mean I want to challenge everyone. People grow up with a stigma and think that ALL Honda drivers deserve to be lectured or "taught a lesson" for some reason. What the hell did I do?! Leave me alone and go bother the green-coloured Civic instead with neon lights. btw, YES, it is the attitude...I'm glad that some maxbimmer drivers here actually admitted that a SIR can beat the 318. Usually, it's a Honda-hating nation outside of Honda forums. Attitude is everything, and it doesn't matter what car you drive and how you fix it up. My car came with a tall spoiler and stickers from the factory! :D

shimajer
04-02-2005, 08:24 PM
mad respect to ur integra type R!

Raging Lamb
04-02-2005, 08:30 PM
ALL Honda drivers deserve to be lectured or "taught a lesson"

Couldn't agree more. Non should be spared. *uzi*

munichman
04-02-2005, 09:11 PM
haha lmao

5style
04-02-2005, 09:18 PM
guys guys, the 318 CAN be a peppy car, with a DA supercharger! :) Without it, its um, somewhat moderate.

A~G
04-02-2005, 09:25 PM

:D Always count on miguel for a har har har *wiggle*

8500 RPM
04-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Couldn't agree more. Non should be spared. *uzi*

Yes, the same could be said for people who try to make their 330s into M3s, rather than buying an M3. It reminds me of people with Type-R stickers on their 1992 Honda Civics. *uzi*

vertakul
04-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Yes, the same could be said for people who try to make their 330s into M3s, rather than buying an M3. It reminds me of people with Type-R stickers on their 1992 Honda Civics. *uzi*

his sig is a joke.. it really is an M3..

RevShoT
04-03-2005, 06:46 AM

dumbass.