PDA

View Full Version : LTB: e36 plastic cover for where fogs would be...

fonzsbmw
03-31-2005, 06:19 PM
my 318is doesn't have fog lights, never has....in my bumper there is two slots for the fogs though.....I've decided not to do a full fog install. Instead there are plastic covers/plates/mouldings that fit in where the fogs would be.

If you have these, any colour, please help a brotha out...

thanks fonz.

:cool:

E36 Power
03-31-2005, 11:26 PM
are you sureeeee you dont wanna add sum fog lights in there...u might be regreting this descision donw the road im telling u...when my front bumper was smashed and i had a new m3 one in there but with no fogs cuz they were being shipped...i missed my fogs big time *mumble* ...but now thier back...

think it over man..just my $0.02

fonzsbmw
04-01-2005, 06:40 PM
are you sureeeee you dont wanna add sum fog lights in there...u might be regreting this descision donw the road im telling u...when my front bumper was smashed and i had a new m3 one in there but with no fogs cuz they were being shipped...i missed my fogs big time *mumble* ...but now thier back...

thanks for the 2cents...

your right the fogs would look better.....but Im gonna spend my $ on other places...plus, from what I see on here..they're breaking all the time....I've been known to hit a curb or two..

If anyone has the filler, plastic thingys that go where the fogs go, pleaze let me know...pm me or cell @ 416.873.7309

fonzsbmw
04-01-2005, 06:43 PM

...oh..and your avatar is mesmerizing.....ahhhh...

RevShoT
04-03-2005, 05:42 AM
you can buy them at the dealer, there not expensive

M-Power
04-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey Rev. come on bro, from the stealer? No way.....

Because I have a pair..... they are red.
BUT
I also have a pair of fogs!

So which does fonzarelli want? Covers or the real deal?????

M-Power
04-03-2005, 05:23 PM
And yes, your avatar is much more mesmorizing than mine.....LOL

E36 Power
04-03-2005, 11:23 PM
ahaha yea i know the avatar is great *uzi*

BMW_7
04-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah I think you can get them from the dealer, they are cheap, but how much, anyone know?

RevShoT
04-04-2005, 08:29 PM
for some reason im thinking 20 bucks.. not sure if thats what i herd

fonzsbmw
04-05-2005, 06:59 PM
hey guys, thanks for all the responses...

If I get the covers, can I still post on this board???? jk

I do want the covers M-Power (gonna spend my $$ in other places), can you send me you phone# (i'll pm you). My parents live down in St.Catharines, and I see your from Niagara, so maybe I can swing by when I'm down next...

Rev, your right, they're $29 bucks each from Lakeside, I just figured someone would have done the fog conversion on this board..

Thanks fonzzzzzzzzzzzz