PDA

View Full Version : Body Shop

E36 Power
03-30-2005, 12:53 PM
well from my accident during the new year...i have a decent size dent on my passenger rear door and the whole side needs to be paint matched now..will they b able to match it perfect or will u b able to tell like will one side b more glossey then other...does anyone have any shop connections that would b a great help..also im wondering if i pull off the panel if i could sumhow push it out..but how??..anyone know hwo to do so..i could send pix if ud like...a case(s) of beer would b involved for any help at my house withthis *th-up*

mpower1226
03-30-2005, 01:26 PM
well from my accident during the new year...i have a decent size dent on my passenger rear door and the whole side needs to be paint matched now..will they b able to match it perfect or will u b able to tell like will one side b more glossey then other...does anyone have any shop connections that would b a great help..also im wondering if i pull off the panel if i could sumhow push it out..but how??..anyone know hwo to do so..i could send pix if ud like...a case(s) of beer would b involved for any help at my house withthis *th-up*

yeah, I have a hook up in scarborough bodyshop. They worked on my car and few of our members from the board including gamite.
pm me if you want infos.

E36 Power
03-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Pm Sent