PDA

View Full Version : Insurance!! *uzi*

real468
03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Maybe someone on here can help me. What companies are good for offering reasonable insruance to young drivers? everywhere i call has these ridiculous prices. And another stupid thing they wont let my mom be primary on a car she buys, I still have to be primary even though i wont be driving the car as much as her. IS there anyway around this? Anyone know how to keep insurance low what options do i got?

Bmwstylz
03-28-2005, 10:10 PM
No companies are good when you are young. I dont know how old you are but up to a certain age I was classed purely in Facility insurance because of one 50/50 at fault accident.

That said - every company is different so take the time and Call as many as you can. Co-operators was pretty good for me as a young driver.

Your best bet would be registering the Car in your girlfriend's (or female friend's) name, paying their insurance and Not mentioning anything about YOU to the insurance company. In the event you are pulled over / accident - you "borrowed" your girlfriends car.

Mitch555
03-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Maybe someone on here can help me. What companies are good for offering reasonable insruance to young drivers? everywhere i call has these ridiculous prices. And another stupid thing they wont let my mom be primary on a car she buys, I still have to be primary even though i wont be driving the car as much as her. IS there anyway around this? Anyone know how to keep insurance low what options do i got?

Wawanesa is a relatively cheap insurance company.

Understated
03-28-2005, 10:54 PM
^Got #?