PDA

View Full Version : I love the Smell of my 7!

Bmwstylz
03-27-2005, 02:40 PM
just wanted to say... I love how my e23 smells. Like fine wine, the horse-hair stuffed leather ages to a delicious old smell.

Note: this fine smell is also found in e30s and e28s...

*th-up*

touchofclass
03-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Do you still have this car for sale????

BMWF1
03-29-2005, 11:35 PM
^^ judging by his sig i would say YES

maxx318i
04-01-2005, 11:50 PM
reading about the smell factor in this post.....just wanted to share with u guys this interesting convo bit between me and this girl i dated.

She gets in my car and makes a face and a nose gesture like smelling something unique. I keep quiet. She comments on my nice car.. lol.
the next 2 dates, the same thing happens. I ask her what she's smelling.
She tells me, "I cant describe it" :confused:

The next time we go out, she gets in and does the exact same thing.
As I open my mouth to ask her, "what is it?" She interrupts me on "What" and says....

*smoke* boys.. this is golden....this stuff is covered with 20 inches of fine Italian gold.... *smoke*

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! ...........It's the smell of a BMW!"
I laughed so hard and then we made out...
Good Times.. :D

vertakul
04-02-2005, 04:12 AM
just don't let her see you get beat by a KIA in your 318.. might take all the effect away

edit: sorry you are just way too cocky about your bmw, maxx318i

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 04:28 AM
just don't let her see you get beat by a KIA in your 318.. might take all the effect away

edit: sorry you are just way too cocky about your bmw, maxx318i

Ok.. just a completely random comment.....you probably never owned one, so you wouldn't understand that its the best car on this goddamned planet.. but ill answer to it anyways..kia?

little function in my car called sport mode, i read about it carefully in the manual.. i can destroy u so fast, your head will spin and end up in ur butt.
i trashed your common integra left and right. recently a fellow on his mazdaspeed protege wanted a piece of my munich machine at 1 am with my gf inside... yah.. no.
the guy almost crashed after taking a turn toooo fast, well of course if your car is not built to do that at 130k.. then you should shut up, sit down and dont rev ur shitbox at me at the red light. *shiner*
yea that's right.. best car ever to be made by man.

vertakul
04-02-2005, 04:31 AM
buddy you drive a bottom of the barrel 318.. a stock Si civic will hand you your ass. *wave*

sport mode, :D :D :D

vertakul
04-02-2005, 04:34 AM
oh, and for the record.. BMW's are my favourite cars.. I've driven them and I love how they respond.. but a 318?? c'mon

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 04:42 AM
bottom of the barrel.. hahahaa... sucker.
i chose this over a 96 300z, tells u somethin? my car's interior can be mistaken for a showroom one.. and
i wouldnt want anything else. im getting the 1 series when it hits the shore, but for now with these gas prices, i wouldn't ever want an i6 engine. 318i is light, less electronics. i would have gotten a a ti, but the seats in the back piss me off...

vertakul
04-02-2005, 04:47 AM
You took your 318 over a 96 300zx :confused: :D :D :D :D :D

I think that just clarified how stupid you truley are.

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 05:56 PM
hah, you'd never understand.
the cruves, the smell, the rush...no japanese tin can can give me that

Understated
04-02-2005, 06:36 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAH....OH man i love this guy....he's like the equivalent of what a toronto gino would be if some1 got him into bmw's AHAHAHAH....classic *wipes tear* :)

ps. this is the cue where u start sayin what do i know i have a civic in my avatar :D *wave*

maxx318i
04-02-2005, 11:48 PM
gino?
yea...but.. why bother :huh?:

vertakul
04-03-2005, 06:52 AM
buddy I guarantee a 300zx will drive way better than your 318i.. it'll handle better, accelerate WAY faster.. even N/A model... and if you turned down the TT.. you're too stupid to own a car in the first place.

maxx318i
04-03-2005, 01:03 PM
TT.... who said anything about a TT?

rodo
04-03-2005, 04:18 PM
buddy, your 318i is a piece of shit. Its 10 years old. Im looking into getting an e36 coupe right now and possibly a 318is and if i do im ready to admit i have the cheapest bmw possible for its time. However i won't be arrogant like yourself, the curves, the lines ahahah your a fag. How much did you pay for that car? Nice hubcaps by the way you queer. and on top of that its auto hahahah just in case if 140hp wasn't enough. you are so cocky about your 318i "beast" if you admitted it was a bottom end BMW it'd be a different story but you think its so amazing

Betray
04-03-2005, 06:15 PM
guys chill.. he likes his car..
i think my 7 can beat him tho lol :D

rodo
04-03-2005, 08:06 PM
its obvious he likes his car, but he thinks his car is something its not

5style
04-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Ok.. just a completely random comment.....you probably never owned one, so you wouldn't understand that its the best car on this goddamned planet.. but ill answer to it anyways..kia?

little function in my car called sport mode, i read about it carefully in the manual.. i can destroy u so fast, your head will spin and end up in ur butt.
i trashed your common integra left and right. recently a fellow on his mazdaspeed protege wanted a piece of my munich machine at 1 am with my gf inside... yah.. no.
the guy almost crashed after taking a turn toooo fast, well of course if your car is not built to do that at 130k.. then you should shut up, sit down and dont rev ur shitbox at me at the red light. *shiner*
yea that's right.. best car ever to be made by man.

My 4000lbs boat auto bottom end intrepid with the smallest 2.7 L engine will eat you alive without even trying, you think your 318 is fast? i suggest driving a 5 speed 318, which is still slow. If you at least had a Supercharger, or a better geared LSD differential, but NOPE!!! nothing.... The 318 is ok, but do some mods as all the cars on this forum can smoke you at this point.

ChahalzBMR
04-06-2005, 05:26 PM
^ I have a 318i. I'll race you and I bet will beat you too :D

5style
04-06-2005, 05:29 PM
^ youre on! Good luck :) I take on bmw_7 all the time in his 318//

ChahalzBMR
04-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Your gonna get a lesson. Don't judge a 318i from the outside....it's whats inside that counts. This is gonna be fun. :D

5style
04-06-2005, 05:58 PM
im not, im judging by experience. Like i said, i took bmw_7 out multiple times in his 318. The 318 is ok, but my boat is faster. If you have a blower or upgraded differential, then no deal, as this is bone stock to bone stock.

munichman
04-06-2005, 10:51 PM
ill beat him in my E30 318is. curves on an E36? wtf mate?

Dave535
04-06-2005, 11:03 PM
its official!!! maxx318 is a complete dumbass!!! would someone please hury up and OWN this dude in a race or something and just point out that a 318, while it is a fine car, is NOT beast in any means and he really needs to stop being such a cocky cunt of an ass. I dont get angry easily but this douche really does piss me off just because he is so damn cocky!!! Dammit now the rest of my evening is ruined by his assholeness.

maxx318i
04-07-2005, 01:53 AM
hah u guys r such idiots.. all of u who said all this shit.
guys r so f***ing stupid...
have u read my first post on this thread?
That's all i wanted to say... guys r so dumb.. wow.
I dont get why you post all this shit on this thread.

How about i sum up everything's I've said so far, now LERAN TO READ cause i wont repeat it again...

I ONLY DRIVE GERMAN, BECAUSE THEY MAKE THE BEST CARS ON THIS PLANET.
i'd drive a 2002ti over any japanese car. I WOULD, not you.
got it?

mpower1226
04-07-2005, 03:00 AM

How about i sum up everything's I've said so far, now LERAN TO READ cause i wont repeat it again...

got it?

so you are saying you would turn down 2005 nsx type R for bmw 2001ti?
*smoke* man, you truly are a mad man.

vertakul
04-07-2005, 04:53 AM

got it?

what you are trying to say is you are so brainwashed by bmw marketing that you can't appreciate anything else.. let me guess.. you bought it for the emblem on your hood.. you cool guy! have you shaved your 318 badge off yet also?

maxx318i
04-07-2005, 12:31 PM
a BMW is a work of art..the design cannot be compared to anything out there right now..

once AGAIN.... jap cars are nice.. i have nothing against them.
I appreciate lots of things, just when people say that Subaru or Mitsu is better than a BMW, it makes me upset, cause i do not believe they are. Otherwise, we'd all be driving Subarus and Mitsus.
My bro is getting an RX8 and he also loves a great German car, cause money wise, a fully loaded RX8 is $41,000 while a stock 325i is $46,000. I understand...
whatever boys...

maxx318i
04-07-2005, 12:34 PM
what you are trying to say is you are so brainwashed by bmw marketing that you can't appreciate anything else.. let me guess.. you bought it for the emblem on your hood.. you cool guy! have you shaved your 318 badge off yet also?

wow.. YOU CANT READ.
I bought the car cause of the way they built it. and im proud of my 318i badge, in fact i bought a new 318i badge so it'd be shinier.
go buy a BMW first, then open ur mouth on this forum

5style
04-07-2005, 01:25 PM
wow.. YOU CANT READ.
I bought the car cause of the way they built it. and im proud of my 318i badge, in fact i bought a new 318i badge so it'd be shinier.

Nothing wrong with being proud, but the cockyness, GOD!!!! Don't think a huyndai accent is ANY worse quality then a 1995 318i, sadly, its not. Its the cockiness of yours that pisses off people, Like come on, you have steelies and hubcaps, WOW!!!! and , and a M42!!!!!! with no mods for power!!!!! No chip, NO SC,WOW!!! That sounds like a Ferarri to me!!!! :rolleyes:

You haven't even BEGUN to experience a BMW at this point.

vertakul
04-07-2005, 02:51 PM
wow.. YOU CANT READ.

what is SO amazing about your 318.. i just dont get it.. you took it over a 300zx?? EVERYTHING is better about a 300zx.. you dont even have painted skirts!! and hubcaps!! c'mon buddy.. you're a total moron.

maxx318i
04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Nothing wrong with being proud, but the cockyness, GOD!!!! Don't think a huyndai accent is ANY worse quality then a 1995 318i, sadly, its not. Its the cockiness of yours that pisses off people, Like come on, you have steelies and hubcaps, WOW!!!! and , and a M42!!!!!! with no mods for power!!!!! No chip, NO SC,WOW!!! That sounds like a Ferarri to me!!!! :rolleyes:

You haven't even BEGUN to experience a BMW at this point.

cocky? i know what happens on the road and not in this forum.
and i dont have a tape player.. i have an mp3/cd/dvd/xm satellite compatible motorized faceplate stereo.
i dont mod my car cause
a. i dont have ****ing time and money, cause im going to school and my mommy and daddy didnt buy the car for me. (if they did it would have been the '06 545i)
b. i dont mod for power. i have b4 and that was enough.

AND THIS TREAD IS NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSION OF MY CAR OR MY ATITTUDE. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME.. PM me. DONT POST SHIT ON THIS THREAD

5style
04-07-2005, 03:43 PM
cocky? i know what happens on the road and not in this forum.
and i dont have a tape player.. i have an mp3/cd/dvd/xm satellite compatible motorized faceplate stereo.
i dont mod my car cause
a. i dont have ****ing time and money, cause im going to school and my mommy and daddy didnt buy the car for me. (if they did it would have been the '06 545i)
b. i dont mod for power. i have b4 and that was enough.

AND THIS TREAD IS NOT A PLACE FOR DISCUSSION OF MY CAR OR MY ATITTUDE. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME.. PM me. DONT POST SHIT ON THIS THREAD

I bought my own CARS, i pay my own rent, i go to school too. What is your point? I don't go out of my way to say, my peugeot is the King of the road! Faster then anything, and it gets girls excited, Thats all there is to it. 170 km/h on the highway? My dodge shadow did that, big deal. There are many members with 318s here, take a look at bmw_7 car, 318 and now super elegant yet you don't see him going on and on about how its a dream machine. Take a step back.

P.S. happens on the road? You really don't get out much. An auto 325i will surpass you easily.

maxx318i
04-07-2005, 03:58 PM
i never stepped forward, i simply wanted to share an experience very relevant to the TITLE of this thread. allright?
and for the last time, i dont race my own kind (BMW) or any other euro car.

everlast
04-07-2005, 04:06 PM
So what? The guy likes his car. I'd drive my 325e over a lot of other faster cars because I LIKE it. There is no such thing as 'better' in the automotive industry, I mean, what makes one car better than another? When it comes down to it, it's all a matter of perspective. 'Better' means that if you average out every pro and con, then to you, one car is better than another. One person's opinion.

Funny thing is, I personally don't like e36's at all. I love the BMW brand, I really enjoy owning a few and feel a strong allegence towards them. So to ME, that makes my e30 way better than any of your e36's. Yes, even the M3. Yes, I'd rather drive my e30 than a e36 m3.

Why?

Because I'd have to PAY FOR IT, duh. Someone said "So you'd drive your 318i over an NSX?" Well, that's a rather poor argument isn't it? If he had the $80,000 (or whatever the hell its worth) to buy an NSX then he'd probably buy that black e36 that was sticky in the for sale thread for so long.

Anyway, I'm not trying to fan the flames, I'm just pointing out that we all like different things. To him, his 318i is a beast, he loves it, obviously! And that's great. A lot of people get what others think is cool, or worse, what they THINK others think is cool. They'll never be happy that way.

Isn't this supposed to be a BMW site, where we all like BMW?

BTW, I'd really like that "2001ti". That sounds uber-rare.

everlast
04-07-2005, 04:07 PM
And I love the smell of my 540 too. My 325 smells a little like gas and farts though, so its not so good. ;)

munichman
04-07-2005, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=maxx318i]

QUOTE]

How about i learn to read when you learn to spell? *shiner*

everlast
04-07-2005, 11:56 PM
"Learn to proof-read to avoid transposed characters" would be more appropriate, but a lot less funny I suppose.

Neither of you use capital "I" when refering to yourself. I assume it is because neither of you proof-read, so maybe you shouldn't point out others mistakes.

Or you all have low self-esteem? ;)

Munichman, where in Indiana are you from? My grandparents were from South Bend, we used to go all the time.

munichman
04-08-2005, 08:44 AM
at least i consistently don't capitalize i :D. I live near muncie.

chromius
04-09-2005, 08:30 PM
So what? The guy likes his car. I'd drive my 325e over a lot of other faster cars because I LIKE it. There is no such thing as 'better' in the automotive industry, I mean, what makes one car better than another? When it comes down to it, it's all a matter of perspective. 'Better' means that if you average out every pro and con, then to you, one car is better than another. One person's opinion.

Funny thing is, I personally don't like e36's at all. I love the BMW brand, I really enjoy owning a few and feel a strong allegence towards them. So to ME, that makes my e30 way better than any of your e36's. Yes, even the M3. Yes, I'd rather drive my e30 than a e36 m3.

Why?

Because I'd have to PAY FOR IT, duh. Someone said "So you'd drive your 318i over an NSX?" Well, that's a rather poor argument isn't it? If he had the $80,000 (or whatever the hell its worth) to buy an NSX then he'd probably buy that black e36 that was sticky in the for sale thread for so long.

Anyway, I'm not trying to fan the flames, I'm just pointing out that we all like different things. To him, his 318i is a beast, he loves it, obviously! And that's great. A lot of people get what others think is cool, or worse, what they THINK others think is cool. They'll never be happy that way.

Isn't this supposed to be a BMW site, where we all like BMW?

BTW, I'd really like that "2001ti". That sounds uber-rare.

Well said. *th-up*

oh and BTW, e30's rule all! :)

5style
04-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Well said. *th-up*

Nothing wrong with ANY e30s, look classic and hot! but a e36 318i? give me a break! :P (unless its a ti, at least a ti doesn't look AS goofy with gray skirts.

ChahalzBMR
04-10-2005, 12:03 AM
^ so what your saying is a e36 318i is shit?

chromius
04-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Nothing wrong with ANY e30s, look classic and hot! but a e36 318i? give me a break! :P (unless its a ti, at least a ti doesn't look AS goofy with gray skirts.

I was just jokin' with the e30 comment, I was trying to get in on the "being cocky" about my car :D

I agree, I'm not a big fan of the grey skirts either and I wouldn't say its the greatest car, however, I also think there is nothing wrong with having pride in your car. My very first car was a 85 dodge lancer turbo, biggest peice of crap you have ever seen, but when I drove that thing, to me it was the greatest car in the world. then I upgraded to another car, and realized what crap the lancer was. Now I drive the e30 and have found true love :) but I am sure one day I will move on to another car, and that will become my new best friend...but there will always be something to remember about the previous cars, and thats what pride gets you...

Well that was a lot of rambling, and it probably didn't make any sense, so I will just quit while i'm ahead. :D

Black_Bullet
04-10-2005, 03:35 AM
Well said. *th-up*

E30's Rule!!!! *wave*

Bliss
05-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Thread closed.