PDA

View Full Version : RMS the TRUTH IS INSIDE PLEASE READ

M3NTALM3
03-25-2005, 09:56 PM
First things first, when your done, sign the petition, thanks..
The car will be tuned by someone else and you guys will all see it @ a meet soon, its not in the hands of RMS now.

RMS: MARCH 25,2005 7:00pm EASTERN time
The Truth
hello,

my name is Chris Saccoccia, owner of the chrome m3. But im not really here to talk about me and my car, although I will have to in a minute so if you will please bear with me. I'm speaking as a concerned voice of the performance tuning world, trying to do what I feel is best for everybody esle who loves it as much as I do... keep it as professional, as REAL as it should be. My project started about 14 months ago when the car finally went away for winter in early Jan 04. I worked on it vigerously for the next 10 months. my goal was to drive my car to sema, in november. I worked through the various set backs and pitfalls that plague everybody who modifies there car, and with only a month until the show, my car was painted, interior/roll cage installed. Even my rims were on. Just finishing touches being done on the multimedia. Great... one problem. NO engine. The engine was some 2500km away in the hands of Osh Minelian, the Director of RMS. I managed to get the car to Osh with just under 3 weeks to sema. Since he had received my engine in early april, 04, Osh surprised me when he said it would be tough, but then reassured that I would be able to drive my car to Sema with the time we had left. "just remember to bring the remaining 50% of the money" Osh reminded me. When I arrived in Los Angeles 3 days before Sema, I was disappointed to see that although the engine looked prim and proper, it couldn't run. Unfortunately, quite a few neccesarry parts were missing. (Most were recovered at a local shop that had mis-hanlded them.).. Most. However, things like an ecu, a mass air flow sensor, and throttlebody vaished into thin air, along might I add a shipment of pedals and shiftknobs from Eisenhaus intended to be installed for their Sema exhibit. Eisenhaus trakced the package through UPS and in fact, it was delivered to RMS and signed by one of there employees. Nothing was ever found ....Sema was done, but the car needed to be finished. "When i get the parts after Sema, i'll need 3 weeks TOPS to have it running properly for ya, buddy! I'll fax a progress report over to your office at the end of next week" Osh said. Wow. And it came, too. The report listed a breakdown of remaining tasks on the car, and a projected date of completion. Dec 23rd. An early january, friday pick up was agreed upon. It was Friday the 14th. One week before the intended pick-up date Osh stalled again. He has and continues to make excuse after excuse trying to buy himself more time from waiting on the powder coating guy, to his welder he's used up just about everyone possible, week after week after week. I've heard it all! Someone even e mailed me pictures of my chrome m3, parked outside betwen other cars like a sardine! It was left outside for almost 2 MONTHS with NOBODY touching it, let alone WORKING on it, even the hood was left up in the pouring rain to expose my engine! Im completely fed up, and with the weather starting to change, I want my car back! Concerned, I jumped on a plane Wednesday, March 16, 2005 at approx 10:30 pm Toronto Eastern Standard Time. Upon my arrival in Los Angeles, I headed straight for RMS. Unfortunately I did not have the element of surpise, becuase I was affraid of arriving at RMS late enough that they would be closed. Osh was informed that I would be there, and had a good 2 hours to make his business look respectable. I was met by smiling faces, and a more importantly an un-finished project car. Osh gave me a ride back to the airport for my 9PM (Central Time) flight back home the same day I arrived. During our time alone, we had a heart to heart. We went through the whole situation, and I was willing to let everything go if I could just get the quality product that I had paid for, in full, long ago. I explained to Osh that I wanted the car to go to Washington DC at the end of this month. He looked me in the eyes and said "sorry you had to come all the way down here to check up, kiddo. Really you didn't have to... but don't worry we will have the car ready for you next wednesday" (March 20/05). When i got home it felt like some of the weight had been lifted. I set up the transport company and checked in with RMS everyday up to wednesday, receiving pleasing reports the whole time. Today is FRIDAY MARCH 25h. The truck my car was SUPPOSED to be on left RMS and went to San Diego with no chrome m3! Osh called me this morning trying desperately to buy himself more time. Not to mention he had the shipping company leave and come back to buy himself an extra day assuring the company that I personally would be more than happy to fit the 900 dollar waiting fee!!! I've been hearing the same tired excuses for the past 16+ weeks of the supposed 3 week project. I've had enough. I blatently told Osh that the car was leaving his shop, and he had the nerve to threaten me by telling me I would receive a lawyers letter from him absolving him from ALL RESPONSABILITY pertaining to my car because he was not given sufficient time to complete the project!!!! Osh has been given all the time in the world and every dollar asked for since November 2004. Now if you're supposed to be a professional, claiming to be the best in the industry, I should have been driving my car a long time ago. Angry, and at the end of my rope, I had the transport company confiscate my car from RMS' shop and it's now heading down to Washington Dc. NOT running after the've had my engine since april 04, and the rest of the car November, 04. There is no excuse for this situation... not even one that Osh can think up. There has been no wrong doing on my part, accept in trusting my last 14 months of work in the hands of an incapable establishment. This is the kind of hassle 31000 USD bought me, from RMS. Actions will be taken to repremand this situation, and I'm here speaking to you to let everybody know exactly what kind of people they will be dealing with if they decide to entrust their hard earned money, and beloved machinery to the likes of RMS and Osh Minelian. Oh and for all you hardcore Mini enthousiasts out there.... don't be fooled by RMS' Mini performance program headed up under the name " Gintani Mini Works " New name. Same " professionals ".
Heres a link to there BBB rating. No surprises here, I wish I would have seen/known all this before I sent my engine down there.
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=130669 34&sm=

Sincerely,

Chris Saccoccia
If anybody wishes to contact me, feel free to email me at ckris_s@hotmail.com i'll be more than happy to answer any questions or go into more detail about my unsavory situation. If you wish to contact RMS, considering Osh is always ready to come up with some kind of excuse. Lets see him try to explain this one. 818 778 6106.

Please take a second and sign this petition against RMS. If you don't want to do it for me, do it for other BMW/Mini enthusiasts. Your helping out your community here, the more signatures we get, the better. Thanks..
http://www.petitiononline.com/RMS/petition.html

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49564&stc=1

SpoolinS6
03-25-2005, 10:21 PM
hey man ill sign the thing uve put tons of cash into the m3 but i also bet uve given him enought cash ! anyways i hope u all the best man !

M50E30
03-25-2005, 10:37 PM
Signed! I can't believe that a company like RMS would do something like this. Well word of mouth will catch up and they will be out of buisness if they keep this crap up.

Example:

There was this air ride shop in St. Catharines called SLC (Street Level Creations) and they pissed off alot of customers they had and pissed off alot of customers I sent to them to get quotes. Well now they are closed.

To be honest they did good work......when they did actually do work. But it shows you that you can be the best but customer service is key to a successful buisness.

AMG_POWER
03-25-2005, 10:39 PM
wow that sucks, id be so pissed.... so where the car will be finished now, or will it be finish with RMS or other tuner?

Gamite
03-25-2005, 10:52 PM
are you going to take legal action for services not rendered?

M3NTALM3
03-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Yes Gamite!
Anyways, me and dan are going down to Washington DC next week, the car is on it's way to DADOS house, and we're going to get this thing running. It DOES run, its got a 7500rpm limiter for break in, theeres just a problem w/ some sensors. I've wanted to post all this for a while, but my car was still @ RMS, now that its gone I can say what I want.

Gianpaolo_E46
03-25-2005, 11:03 PM
signed number 24, good luck

SickFinga
03-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Don't want to sound like an asshole, Chris, but I knew this would happen. When Danny told me they lost your ECU, I told him thats not the first screw up in RMS history and refered him to other forums with more reviews.

I bought RMS headers for my car, but I didnt order it directly through RMS, I did it through a close Osh's friend that somehow can influence him to keep his shit together.

Take it to AA to finish Osh's work, not sure what you can do at Dado's house.

Sickbimmer
03-25-2005, 11:29 PM
O F@CK, I paided for the kit at sema and it's still at his shop. It was supposed to come down with your car :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that happened. I guess I have to start making some phone calls.

RevShoT
03-25-2005, 11:53 PM
i thought osh got the boot months ago and is now working for a completly different company?

raffa
03-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Is that M3 engine that RMS was building for you? I think that you would be better of swaping M5 engine, and I don't see it costing you $31K USD. Don't get me in the wrong way I just want to understand what were they doind to the engine & would it be better to use M5 engine instead?

P.S. I hope that you recover your $$$,and that you finish your project.

SickFinga
03-26-2005, 12:00 AM
i thought osh got the boot months ago and is now working for a completly different company?

LOL and where did you hear that?

Osh owns RMS, can get fired, unless he fires himself.

RevShoT
03-26-2005, 12:09 AM
i know he owns RMS but i was readin on bimmerforums a few months ago rms shut down.... "for renovations" then when the opened up he wasnt there n e more

paul christians
03-26-2005, 01:07 AM
that sucks dude and hope your car gets tuned right...............signed...........good luck with it.........

5style
03-26-2005, 01:10 AM
damn, thats twisted

MarkD
03-26-2005, 01:23 AM
Hi Chris,
I read some time back that you were taking your car to RMS and I thought I must be imagining hallucinating. Osh has screwed some E39 M5 owners royally and there was a long thread about that about a year ago.

It's too bad you didn't know about that. It seems like you got the same treatment. Well at least you can console yourself by knowing he's done it to others also.

I was about to post some horror stories from m5board.com for you to read but see that you have already posted there, so I assume you have read those stories. I find it hard to believe that RMS is still in business.

Well good luck getting some money back from him.

Here are a few links to read for the people that don't know about Osh:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=246540

Exactly what was RMS supposed to do for $31K USD? I am very curious to know as that goes a long way. Was he plating your motor's head in 24K gold? :confused:

MarkD

DbIiRrTdY
03-26-2005, 01:25 AM
sorry to hear that chris best of luck ... what do you think this list of names will do? How does me signing a my name help your situation.

Best of luck.

VS

Rolled_Out
03-26-2005, 01:39 AM
It will help a bit when chris sues, if he sues..
We'll see how this works sooon..
Dado has some crazy shit set up for us and some good guys ready to work on this thing to get it runinng properly.

BMW_7
03-26-2005, 01:42 AM
Sorry to hear that, best of luck. Sue his ass and get your money back!! I hate when bad things happen to good people. You should do more research before you give up your car like this.

Bill Gates
03-26-2005, 01:53 AM
damn... At least your car is in good hands now. I hope everything works out. sorry to hear.

Bliss
03-26-2005, 02:05 AM
Damn Chris, sorry to hear dude. Hope everything goes well. If there is a lot of money lost on your part, i hope you take some legal action against this company. A business like that shouldn't be allowed to work on 70k+ cars, not to mention your car that's worth a lot more. The more money-hungry a company is, the less care they have for the actual customers. Good luck.

Sign #80.

Betray
03-26-2005, 02:09 AM
Thats ****ed up. Im not sure how any of these companys even last so long with that kind of service. Good luck!

Mikester
03-26-2005, 02:20 AM
ouch sorry to hear about that. signed 84, but you know what you should do.

Raging Lamb
03-26-2005, 02:25 AM
Very sorry to hear this man...good luck in court

lvan
03-26-2005, 04:44 AM
Ouch man ,trully sorry about the case as it is...I perfectly know how it is when older people see young dude with lots of cash,they mess around where they should not be messing. All the best of luck and hope everything works out for you.

Lee
03-26-2005, 10:19 AM
This is a very sad story but interestingly, I don't know who is to blame in this story. The crook who takes advantage of unsuspecting blingers with more money than judgement, or a kid who waits 14 months and $31k later to start thinking "Hmmm... am I being screwed?"

Rule #1 - You always ask for a tight schedule
Rule #2 - You only pay according to the work done
Rule #3 - You never contract a company that you do not deeply trust

myndgone
03-26-2005, 11:35 AM
wow, thats shitty...i'll sign it no problem.
hope you get your money back, dude!

EMPOWERD
03-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear that Chris. I feel your pain (more actually) since my GT2 is getting the same treatment (with an 80% deposit) for the past 3 years!!!

I hope you take legal action and set these sleezey guys straight. After talking to them in person several times, I feel they are con-artists and extremely two-faced.

Signed #138

SkycityBMW
03-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Chris, that is truly unbelievable . . . . Good Luck with your legal action ! !

BigD
03-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Petition signed. I'm so sorry man. When we were down for SEMA and visited the shop, I had such a bad feeling there. Osh is a two faced douche (and his nasty face is so powerful it sometimes seems he has to strain to keep it hidden). I saw Chris' car with no front end when it was supposed to leave for SEMA the next ****ing day and I'm thinking... what is this shit, are they serious?? It's not even gonna be close... AND NO ONE WAS WORKING ON IT!!! IT WAS JUST SITTING THERE, WITH SOME BOXES ON TOP OF THE MOTOR... WHEN THE CAR WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE FOR THE BIGGEST TUNER SHOW IN THE WORLD IN A DAY... TO HOPEFULLY ADVERTISE THEIR WORK. It was clear to me that he was a crooked **** when SuperM3 was trying to make a deal with him and they kept giving us the runaround with pricing. First the deal was this then that, then once we actually left and weren't in his face to confront him, it changed again... SuperM3 would call him back trying to find out what the **** and like Chris says, he always has excuses... that's all this guy delivers, excuses. That's how he operates - if he talks so much shit that people get so frustrated or confused that you give up. He basically "convinces" you that it's all your fault or something...

Two-faced lying crooked piece of shit. I remember he was whining that comeptition is tough with the other tuners (I don't remember who he mentioned, a big name). And now I'm left thinking, maybe you'd have better business if you were a decent human being.

BigD
03-26-2005, 02:13 PM
This is a very sad story but interestingly, I don't know who is to blame in this story. The crook who takes advantage of unsuspecting blingers with more money than judgement, or a kid who waits 14 months and $31k later to start thinking "Hmmm... am I being screwed?"

wow... what an amazingly asshole thing to say! You ever consider that maybe he was giving the man the benefit of the doubt, that the problems he was having were legitimate? Damn "holier than thou" internet tough guys.

Quack
03-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Chris do you want me to take Osh out *uzi*

petition signed

MarkD
03-26-2005, 02:57 PM
wow... what an amazingly asshole thing to say! You ever consider that maybe he was giving the man the benefit of the doubt, that the problems he was having were legitimate? Damn "holier than thou" internet tough guys.

BigD, there were some threads on the M5board mentioning how Osh reamed a few customers bigtime, so it wouldn't have been too hard to see that Osh was a weasel.

Mark

Jordan
03-26-2005, 03:01 PM
I would read it if you were able to write properly, IE more then 1 paragraph per page.

tlaselva
03-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Signature 157.

Sorry to hear about your plight Chris.

RMS has had a bad rap the past year or two.

When I heard you had chosen them as your tuner, I was afraid something like this would happen...... :(

Stay your course, and keep your chin up. Once your carís complete, itíll all be worth it! *th-up*

BigD
03-26-2005, 03:14 PM
BigD, there were some threads on the M5board mentioning how Osh reamed a few customers bigtime, so it wouldn't have been too hard to see that Osh was a weasel.

Mark

Yeah but like you said, why would Chris read that board? I'm sure he didn't just pick up the phonebook and point at the first BMW tuner he found. Someone swinging off RMS's nutsack must have said they're the best and to go with them... That's what I would do too. If I had money to invest in upgrading my car, I'd find someone that people I trust recommend and go with them. Unfortunately, there's always the risk of having your friends be the exception to the rule. Plus it happens often that a company tries hard and does good work in the early stages of existence and once they have built up a reputation, they go downhill, feeling like they're doing their customers a favor by taking their money. Fab is in the same situation. RMS has a big name, and Chris went with them, so he is also in a position to lose several thousand worth in parts, which were purchased in November and are still phantoms.

While I would have done more research and hopefully avoided this problem, point of my post there is there is absolutely no good that can come out of pointing that out - other than being a random asshole.

WhadUpp
03-26-2005, 03:40 PM
After doing some reading in the M5 boards it seems like this Osh of RMS is a real lowlife. This guy will most likely file for bankruptcy when he gets cornered and all contracts, work, and money owed will evaporate and vanish into thin air. He must be hiding all that money he scammed in the Cayman Islands where he will be doing the La Vida Loca.

What he has done with all these innocent and unsuspecting customers is nothing short of a crime. I hope the U.S. authorities get involved and conduct a criminal investigation as he clearly seems to be a crook. It really sucks that we have one of our members ripped off. I hope Chris finds justice in the end and this guy Osh ends up in jail where some Baty Mon gives him some rear entry payback. This guy Osh should rot

TiemenT
03-26-2005, 04:30 PM
damn.. good look on the M3.. just so f*cked up..

signed it..

lvan
03-26-2005, 04:37 PM
^^Yah i read that too....Many people do that from my country and they immigrate to Cyprus because it's other country so basicaly nobody can chase them .....That's after they declare they are broke and their hdden cash is in safe place.

What is that guy's backround...When I look at his last name it sounds like Armenian since they have that "aian" enging last names...Some Armenian people told me to be very very carefull when dealing with them.....Not to be racis just speaking from what i heard....

UncleJ
03-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Signed it, good luck.

ZiMMie
03-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Signed #168
Good Luck with ur Law Suit.

Kal
03-26-2005, 06:44 PM
signed number 172.

Understated
03-26-2005, 07:13 PM

g'luck bro!

Lith
03-26-2005, 07:28 PM
man, that sucks.. I would have been furious if that happened to me. On top of all the money you had to spend, you had to wait 16 weeks for something that looks like a half-ass job to me..

This is kinda off topic, but I think Osh was a drug addict back in the 80's.. if you do a google search for his name, it comes up on cri-help.org, which is some rehab place that has been around for a while.. Eventhough this was a long time ago, who the hell knows what that guy is doing nowadays..

In any case, the Better Business Bureau rating for RMS is horrible and the horror stories that other people on the forums have expressed is more than enough for me to believe that he is running a shady business. It's a just a matter of time before he bails out..

I wish you all the best in court Chris.

MarkD
03-26-2005, 07:46 PM
man, that sucks.. I would have been furious if that happened to me. On top of all the money you had to spend, you had to wait 16 weeks for something that looks like a half-ass job to me..

This is kinda off topic, but I think Osh was a drug addict back in the 80's.. if you do a google search for his name, it comes up on cri-help.org, which is some rehab place that has been around for a while.. Eventhough this was a long time ago, who the hell knows what that guy is doing nowadays..

In any case, the Better Business Bureau rating for RMS is horrible and the horror stories that other people on the forums have expressed is more than enough for me to believe that he is running a shady business. It's a just a matter of time before he bails out..

I wish you all the best in court Chris.

Lith,

you can get sued for saying Osh was a drug addict if it was false. But guess what, you're right!
Check this out (Written by Osh's sister) , full text here: http://www.cri-help.org/Testimonials.asp

In 1983 I was admitted to Cri-Help age 19. One of the things I remember most when I first walked into Cri-Help was feeling SAFE. Cri-Help took me in with no money and gave me hope, introduced me to Narcotics Anonymous and loved me until I could love myself. Cri-Help not only saved my life but also my brother Osh and Sister Jenevieve, Thank You Cri-Help. We may have a new building today but the grounds at CRI-Help are MAGICAL and also the staff.

I bet the whole family is having a relapse and they are taking in all the money to buy crack cocaine! :eek:

MarkD

Maxout
03-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi Chris

Do not let that s.o.b get away it nail his ass! :mad:

Manimillion
03-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Everyone who is replying and being an ass about it, shut your mouths. You wish you had that much money to blow. If you guys are so smart and know what to do with your money go and do what ever you want with it. Have some respect before you post stupid comments.

Petition signed.

hioctane
03-27-2005, 12:51 AM
signed. number 200.

just325iS
03-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Shit, I didn't know he treated you so badly. Must be very frustrating to have such a big project like that go so wrong. I have been dealing with RMS for the past year and a half now with no problems yet. Maybe it is because I was dealing with my friend (Steve), than Osh. Too bad their service is so shitty since their parts are really high quality. Since my friend doesn't work there anymore, I'll have to reconsider.

Over 30,000 USD? Shit! No wonders he lives in Santa Monica. My car is a '92 so I knew it was easy to tune. I knew the E46 motor was going to be hard to mod when I didn't see anything crazy for it from AC and Hamman. Lucky I did most of the work myself and just needed his parts.

F**K, it sucks.

SpoolinS6
03-28-2005, 03:37 AM
^^ U Have A E46 Motor In Your E36 :|

///MAC
03-28-2005, 09:30 AM
You got my sig buddy, cant beleive they would do this to a car such as yours and risk their rep. Knowing that u havea car like that you must have alot of contacts, dont they think you are going to make a big stink now??? soo stupid, they are sooo stupid!!! cant beleive this

good luck buddy and hope your car gets properly tuned

just325iS
03-31-2005, 04:28 PM
no, just the M50

///MAC
03-31-2005, 04:59 PM
eh bro ive seen that audi around richmond hill before, quick question, where did u get that front bumper and side moldings and rear bumper, looks good

just325iS
03-31-2005, 05:18 PM
yeah, my brother lives there. I got it through JRP 905-822-7223 (ask for Rob). It is imported from Germany, the company is called Karacther or something like that. Just let me warn you $1600 and then you got to paint it. Side and rears are stock.

///Milk
03-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Sorry to hear about the crap that's going down Chris. Sue his ass.

Signed #415
[sry for misspelling your last name, noticed it after i hit aprove sig]

rodo
03-31-2005, 06:10 PM
I would read it if you were able to write properly, IE more then 1 paragraph per page.

dont chritisize if you can't spell either, its "than" not "then" *wiggle*

e36chick
03-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Rodo, at the risk of being flamed, it's Criticize, not whatever you wrote. ;)

Chris i'm sorry to hear this happened to you...i heard of you and your car even before I got involved in the BMW world, through Mike Simone of Sport Action. My then car (Cav Z24) was to be sponsored by them and supposed to have had a lot of show-worthy work done...he was telling me about your M3 and the Chrome paint job. Unfortunately that relationship did not work out, and the sponsored work never ended up happening.

Obviously I didnt get involved in the show scene to the extent you did, but I know what it feels like to be ripped off by untrustworthy companies on parts I bought for the Cav, obviously worth much much less than what you spent, but still holes burned into my pocket nonetheless. I'm glad you got your car out of there, and hope you take action and try to retrieve your money. All the best of luck to you.

Signed # 418.

Rolled_Out
03-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Rodo, at the risk of being flamed, it's Criticize, not whatever you wrote. ;)

Chris i'm sorry to hear this happened to you...i heard of you and your car even before I got involved in the BMW world, through Mike Simone of Sport Action. My then car (Cav Z24) was to be sponsored by them and supposed to have had a lot of show-worthy work done...he was telling me about your M3 and the Chrome paint job. Unfortunately that relationship did not work out, and the sponsored work never ended up happening.

Obviously I didnt get involved in the show scene to the extent you did, but I know what it feels like to be ripped off by untrustworthy companies on parts I bought for the Cav, obviously worth much much less than what you spent, but still holes burned into my pocket nonetheless. I'm glad you got your car out of there, and hope you take action and try to retrieve your money. All the best of luck to you.

Signed # 418.
Who the hell are you???
pm me!

Betray
04-01-2005, 12:00 AM
^^^ exactly

e36chick
04-01-2005, 11:07 AM
PM Sent...

And by talking about untrustworthy companies who screwed me on parts, I was not referring to Sport Action or any of it's affiliates. The Sport Action sponsorship did not work out, to my great disappointment, I would have loved to have been involved with them. The companies who have screwed me on parts have been small companies in Toronto that cater to J-Body and other GM cars.

ara325
04-01-2005, 12:06 PM
petition signed *th-up* faaaack 'em!

Adriano
10-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Signed. Wow, what a rip off. I am really sorry to hear about this.

moerom
10-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Signed! Chris, stick it to this fokker in court! I can't stand dirty business. Too bad this place isn't local otherwise we could all show up at his front door:)

SickFinga
10-06-2005, 12:49 PM
you guys do realize this is old, and Osh flew down to Toronto to program Chris' car over half a year ago

PelicanGolf2
10-06-2005, 01:27 PM
This is still a good example of why you should always find somebody local, always arrange a deposit, and never pay in full until you have the keys in your hand.
I'll bet Randy will have good stories to tell upon completion of his car.

Rolled_Out
10-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Wow old.

Big things coming soon guys... theres been a lotta work being done on the car, its coming out a little 'different' if you could say that :)
Lets hope we can get it out to a meet before the snow falls. If not, me and chris are shipping it down south, flying to pick it up and drive it and were not coming back for a while :)

Jim .E.
10-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Wow old.

Big things coming soon guys... theres been a lotta work being done on the car, its coming out a little 'different' if you could say that :)
Lets hope we can get it out to a meet before the snow falls. If not, me and chris are shipping it down south, flying to pick it up and drive it and were not coming back for a while :)

lol true balla's

Hound
10-06-2005, 04:01 PM
i signed the petition good luck with everything cant wait to see it

bimmer_02
10-06-2005, 05:07 PM
so wat happend !!??

SickFinga
10-06-2005, 09:10 PM
This is still a good example of why you should always find somebody local, always arrange a deposit, and never pay in full until you have the keys in your hand.
I'll bet Randy will have good stories to tell upon completion of his car.
someone local that knows BMWs like they do in USA? i dont think so.

AMG_POWER
10-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Wow old.

What will it be pushing? Is it as before ? aroudn 600hp if i remember correctly? *shiner* *uzi*

King Luis
10-06-2005, 09:39 PM
coming out a little different?????? it's a chrome m3???how different can it get?
post pics or ban :D:D:D:D

grievous
10-06-2005, 11:12 PM
sorry to hear about all the wasted time. so whats the rest of the story, did everything work out or what? dont leave us hangin :confused:

SpoolinS6
10-06-2005, 11:27 PM
i hear the cars performace is weak its all show no go

Rolled_Out
10-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Looks like it worked out alright (for now). Osh is flying back up here in 2 weeks to give it the final touch.
Vladdy...someone nicknamed the car 'Sedana' which means DEVIL. :)
You'll soon see why...

rodo
10-07-2005, 02:13 AM
chrome red? or spits fire or something. or NOS purges at the front like 2 fast 2 furious?:P

SpoolinS6
10-07-2005, 02:13 AM
watch it have big devil graphics on it

Rolled_Out
10-07-2005, 10:58 AM
i hear the cars performace is weak its all show no go
From who? How many people have been for a ride? 3, one is myself.
How many people have driven it? 2, one being myself and the other being chris the owner. This thing pulled just as hard as a 911 turbo, probably even faster. Now were going to have an extra 120-150 RWHP on top of that! (thats what 150-180 to the engine approx??)

MarkD
10-07-2005, 02:41 PM
someone local that knows BMWs like they do in USA? i dont think so.

That's right. There's nobody up here to work on it. All the BMW guru's are in the USA. That's why I get people asking me to come down to the USA to tune their cars. I met a few garage owners and racers at Watkins Glen, and they are interested to have me do work for them. So I know that they can't easily find anyone there also. I've pretty much given up on Canada, I'm concentrating my efforts on the USA now. I'm only going to tune track cars and club racers for Canadians, no street cars.

MarkD

SickFinga
10-07-2005, 03:10 PM
That's right. There's nobody up here to work on it. All the BMW guru's are in the USA. That's why I get people asking me to come down to the USA to tune their cars. I met a few garage owners and racers at Watkins Glen, and they are interested to have me do work for them. So I know that they can't easily find anyone there also. I've pretty much given up on Canada, I'm concentrating my efforts on the USA now. I'm only going to tune track cars and club racers for Canadians, no street cars.

MarkD

Im not sure if you are sarcastic or not, but you gotta admit, canadian's do not have nearly as much experience as US tuners do.

How many BMW performace stores are based in Canada?
How many BMW software tuners there are in Canada?
How many performace garages that know BMWs inside and out here in Canada?

So you know what I mean.

Just because you got people Watkins Glen intersted in you, doesn't mean there is no one else in USA that can do what you do.
I can list at least 5 people/companies that can do software tuning, and has a lot of experience with it.

P.S. Why no more street cars?
P.P.S. Mark, my comment wasn't about software tuning in Canada, but BMW tuning in general. I mean, I went to a reputable BMW garages in Canada to install SC, and they had no idea how to install it properly. You know the story.
Also, JazzM went to a reputable garage to install sc on his 2.8l, you also know how that ended.