PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get my car appraised in the GTA?

E46
03-22-2005, 03:15 PM
As stated in the title, im trying to find a place to get my car appraised with all my modifications done to the wagon. I'm looking to do so for insurance purposes. I dont have reciepts for some of my mods, thats why I need to find an appriaser to determine the value of the mods along with the car.

I know I can easily determine what my car is worth at this point, but because its for my insurance I need an legitimate appraiser. Thanks.

M3ti Compact
03-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Some Independent used car dealers and Apple Auto Glass do appraisals...

bostonwhaler1
03-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Sorry, this is OT.

Dude (E46), your car is ridiculous. Like, ridiculously nice. Do you have any hi-res images you could send me? In fact, any pics of your car would rule.
PM me.

Thanks.

E46
03-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Some Independent used car dealers and Apple Auto Glass do appraisals...

Do they do appraisals on just what the car is worth in terms of a total value, or do they do appraisals on the car itself and then what each mod is worth?

E46
03-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry, this is OT.

Dude (E46), your car is ridiculous. Like, ridiculously nice. Do you have any hi-res images you could send me? In fact, any pics of your car would rule.
PM me.

Thanks.

Thanks man, I don't have too many pictures of it right now. I'll try to take more once the weather gets better and I put the summers back on. You can check out the link i have below or the europrojektz site for more pictures

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=203424

bostonwhaler1
03-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Definitely let us all know when you throw the shoes on and take some pics.

Thanks!

M3ti Compact
03-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Do they do appraisals on just what the car is worth in terms of a total value, or do they do appraisals on the car itself and then what each mod is worth?

I don't know, but one of my friends had to get his car appraised for insurance...went to this used car dealer after apple appraised too much for his liking (wanted cheaper ins)...
Essentially, the way it worked at the dealer was tell the guy how much you want him to appraise the car for, and he'll tell you how much it would cost to appraise it...nudge nudge winkwink...

johnoz
03-22-2005, 09:59 PM
http://www.antiqueandclassicappraisal.com/contactrobertclark.html

I think he charges $250 for it though. Tell him John with black e30 sent you if you are going to use him.

raffa
03-25-2005, 11:12 PM
This is appraiser (ontario government certified) that can do it for you. His name is Tom and web addres is www.classic-and-rod.ca