PDA

View Full Version : starting problem

1BADBMW
03-20-2005, 04:52 PM
i got a starting problem with the 525 E34, when i turn the key, the starter works and the crankshaft turns but the engine doesn't turn on, it take about 7 to 10 seconds for the engine to start, it seems as if there is no fuel coming into the engine!!!! .. wut could be the problem!!!? :confused:

Quack
03-21-2005, 02:43 PM
how do you know that it's not getting enough fuel? if that is true how old is your fuel filter & is your fuel pump still running strong?

1BADBMW
03-21-2005, 06:35 PM
i'm just guessing, the fuel filter and fuel pump are fine!!! .. it just take a long time for the engine to start!!!

T.Dot_E30
03-21-2005, 07:12 PM
I know someone with a similar problem, it never starts on the first turn. It would keep cranking, but nothing.
Second turn, it starts right up. We never looked into it, the car has too many problems.

1BADBMW
03-21-2005, 10:51 PM
I know someone with a similar problem, it never starts on the first turn. It would keep cranking, but nothing.
Second turn, it starts right up. We never looked into it, the car has too many problems.

yup that's it!!! but i wanna fix it, cuz so far that is the only problem!!!! .. i think it's some kindda fuel valve or something but i'm not sure!!!