PDA

View Full Version : BMW Insurance

real468
03-20-2005, 05:42 AM
Ok i got a few more questions. First of all if anyone could ballpark me what they pay on insruance for an e30 that would be great just so i can get an idea, plus if your a young or old driver or how many accidents etc.

The second question is whether or not someone can be a primary driver on two cars. What im thinkign about doing is buying my car in my moms name and puting her as primary me as secondary to kind of keep iunsruance reasonable because im a new driver. But problem is she already has a car that shes primary on so would they not allow her to be a primary driver on both cars? IS there any other way you guys know of that i can legally drive the car without being primary driver maybe like a rare usage insurance or something. LMK Thanks in advance.

Deep 3.2TL
03-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Ok i got a few more questions. First of all if anyone could ballpark me what they pay on insruance for an e30 that would be great just so i can get an idea, plus if your a young or old driver or how many accidents etc.

The second question is whether or not someone can be a primary driver on two cars. What im thinkign about doing is buying my car in my moms name and puting her as primary me as secondary to kind of keep iunsruance reasonable because im a new driver. But problem is she already has a car that shes primary on so would they not allow her to be a primary driver on both cars? IS there any other way you guys know of that i can legally drive the car without being primary driver maybe like a rare usage insurance or something. LMK Thanks in advance.

http://www.insurancehotline.com

put in your info and it will ballpark you your price.

And no, if there are two drivers in the house and 2 cars, each person get's one as a primary. The easiest legal way - My dad has his owns business registered. One car he bought under the company name and that one he's the primary, plus one personal car on which he's the primary, Mom on the last car. Me and my sister were both secondary's, despite the fact that my dad's personal car was mine. Granted this was 10 years ago... I'm old enough to have my own reasonably priced insurance now...

Deep