PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of/used MALM'S Wax/products?

98323IS
03-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Just reading my latest issue of Bimmer magazine, and came across an add for Malm's waxing products etc. and I liked what I read, so I decided to check it out on the net. After some more research I really would like to try it, but was wondering if anyone here has used it or heard of it before? It seems like amazing stuff. I'll probably get the polish/glaze and the carnuba wax. Here is a link to their website. Cheers,

Brad

http://www.malms.com/index.html

98323IS
03-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Oh and FYI I consider my car's paint to be pretty much as nice as you can get without getting a brand new paint job..........ask those that have seen the car in person. I am about as picky as you can get when it comes to this stuff, and have used a TON of different products.

paul christians
03-20-2005, 03:24 AM
no I have not of this product sorry......

Acidblast
03-20-2005, 12:14 PM
once you get it let us hear your impressions. right now i use Ziano and its pretty good. but i want a more wet/glossy look to my paint. let us know how it turns out.

98323IS
03-20-2005, 08:05 PM
DOH! Looks like I'm going to have to be the first one to get it here lol. I was hoping that somebody out there had experiences with it and could share some insight. Oh well, I'll keep you guys posted, although my car isn't coming out for a few more weeks yet and I have to order the stuff and wait for it to come!