PDA

View Full Version : great friend

Krazykanuk
03-19-2005, 11:44 PM
have deep cuts on my hand that sting like hell cut above my right eyebrow, cut on upper lip, and missing almost 2 teeth, and cuat above eyebrow needs stitches, a nd my friends come home to make sure i get home after slipping. then go out to bar..

i fel liek shit amd liek crying anything but no expresson hurt
any help please... i h urt liek hell and i've had braces and my parents will kill me. please help as best as you can all. please.. i'm begging you. :'(

agent_Z3
03-19-2005, 11:50 PM
what happend?

ZiMMie
03-19-2005, 11:54 PM
am i suppose to laugh?

sirex
03-20-2005, 12:32 AM
this is what i mean. 39 posts and here they are like crying and shit.. like look man that sucks.... really.....

maybe u can tell us what really happened? (just so i dont seem like a complete jerk)

AMG_POWER
03-20-2005, 12:32 AM
useless post. another drunk revshot.

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 12:37 AM
ok what happened.. granted i had ahad a few to drink but i was far from drunk. a female friend asked me to run and catch up with some of her other friends and ask them to slow down and here in Nova scotia driveways are sloped and such adn i tripped and such over somjething and knocked/chipped 2 of my teeth. but thats not what i'm bitching about.. its that 2 or 3 of my friends saw this and said nothind and kept on going to the bar.

i am no revshot.. i'm just saying wouldn't you if in the same situation want your friends to come back to your place with you and such to make sure you were ok instead of ssaying go home and your friends going to the bar anyways??

Gullwing
03-20-2005, 12:59 AM
whitby is in nova scotia ?

anyways, u need new friends. Sorry about your pain.

Jim .E.
03-20-2005, 01:03 AM
:rolleyes: ...your a fairy :D

im dying in so much laughter right now i cant even focus to post

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 01:13 AM
good to know that you think i'm a fairy. i really dont care. call me what yoiu want but if your parents or you paid $5000 or more to have straight teeth and you had a few knowcked out would you not be a little frustrated. i'll admit that right off the bat i might of been a little bit of a baby but now. considering in a month i'm about to return home for good from attending university in Nova Scotia would you not be the slightest bit nervous and scared. granted i'm not a momma's boy, but i respect my parents adn all the opportunities that thye have given me to know when they deserve the respect back adn this is one of those occasions.

if you all think i'm a pussy or a momma's boy i really dont care. sorry for caring to all about who i asthetically look and that i want to be asthetically pleasing/ well no i'm not sorry i like being astheticalky pleasing even if my car isn't. so all you who thinki'm a pussy or a momma's boy #@^ K off. as in my personal opinion you know nothing at all about life

ps i now i'm gonna get flammed for that and its the internet.. flame on all you flamers

felixthecat
03-20-2005, 01:45 AM
You are a hurtin dude..in more ways then one...

sirex
03-20-2005, 01:59 AM
that sucks ass. breaking, chipping teeth, is probably one of the biggests bitches ever. that reall sucks that u fell..
STOP CHASIN PUSSY HAAHHAHAAHAHAH oh man, well i hope your teeth feel better, at least you didn't break too many of them.

AMG_POWER
03-20-2005, 02:19 AM
You know what shit happenes and if your pearents are normal they will understand...

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 02:20 AM
yeah i was really pissed and hurtin then. but i guess now thta i've calmed down a little its kinda my own fault i could of said no thanks we'll catch up later or something like that but the front tooth and the one to the right of that one are one of the most sensitive teeth so i've been told and i need stitches to above my eyebrow. it sucks.. but its my own fault i guess// its one of those things it hurts but i'll cope with it because what ever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

paul christians
03-20-2005, 03:33 AM
too late now so put some ice on it take a 222 and deal with your mom and dad later..

Bmwstylz
03-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Try turning a negative into a positive :) If anything your battered appearance will give you street cred during Monday's lecture! Just tell people you got in a street fight with 3 guys on one.. and you won. hhehe

And as for your teeth, I feel your pain. Nothing is worse than a bad smile. Cheer up though, Modern dentistry will be there to make your smile look good as new! Probably will cost you a couple grand but its worth it.

Oh... and get some new friends.

Miguel
03-20-2005, 11:13 AM
gravity - 1
you - 0

bmdoubleya
03-20-2005, 11:25 AM
:D :D :D *mw* :D :puke: Maybe you should be more carfull when running *shiner* *shiner*

Good thing you were not running with Scissors. :eek:

TheLoneVR!
03-20-2005, 01:35 PM
hey man I know what u feel, i have had my braces for 2.5 years, and along with that I had 4 jaw surgeries, and 6 dental implants...so this was me b4 all that shit.. *shiner* and now this is me after :moon: hahahahah jk, but really i no how u feel i would be really pissed especially after all that work and cash..by the way dont *drink* and *wiggle* , so that next time u dont have this *shiner* problem *mumble* .

sirex
03-20-2005, 01:57 PM
thank god i have full dental coverage.

///Milk
03-20-2005, 02:37 PM
dude that sux
get new frends no doubt bout that

sirex
03-20-2005, 02:48 PM
... if i was with my buddies and we were heading out to the bar, and one was a dumbasss and fell, ID be like thats shitty man, go to the hospital/ or home.. id still go out though. there is not much your friends can do? i mean what do you want from them? give you a blow job or something?

Jim .E.
03-20-2005, 03:13 PM
... if i was with my buddies and we were heading out to the bar, and one was a dumbasss and fell, ID be like thats shitty man, go to the hospital/ or home.. id still go out though. there is not much your friends can do? i mean what do you want from them? give you a blow job or something?

hahahah!

BMW_7
03-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Sirex, you're an asshole.. It sucks having teeth chipped, there's one guy in my class even with half a tooth gone, and I usually stare at it, like in Austin Power's mole guy...........

Hang in there bud...

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 05:24 PM
well since most of them were all single girls one woulds help me feel better lol..

but nah there wasnt much they could of done, but at least helping me with ice and some company and such

mirek
03-20-2005, 05:35 PM
stick it in their bum while they're asleep

SkycityBMW
03-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Which teeth did you lose?

Rampage
03-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Sorry to hear man. Chipped teeth are a horrible experience!

They are sensitive to everything, hot and cold. Its very hard to eat/drink anything!

And ya, your friends are assholes!

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 07:45 PM
yeah and i have a presentation to do tomorrow morning and the teeth i chipped are my right front tooth and the tooth to the right of it. its really noticable and such and it is like 1/2 a centimeter in height of the tooth. so it is going to be quite obvios to everyone and even luke warm water hurts and such especially since its down to the nerves and such. its a pain in the ass and tomorrow once i'm done classes going to get stitches i think on my forehead and to the dentist to see how i can get my teeth fixed.. and hopefully my parents family benefits will cover it such that i can get my teeth fixed as soon as possible cuz having a shitty smile will be liek having the mole from the mole guy in austin powers.

granted shit happens, but hopefully i can get everything fixed up soon

TheLoneVR!
03-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Dude THE MORE THAT I READ THE FUNNIER This Thread GETS :D :D :D ,....sorry Dude.......hahhahhhahahahahahhhhahahahhahhahaha
Now Come On U Had To Be More Than Tipsy *drink* *drink* To Smash Your Face Like Dat *shiner* *shiner* ...seriously..... :confused: *sleep*

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 10:11 PM
i can see how it might be funny but i think this is one of those things where its funny as long as it doesn't happen to you. i was slightly tipsy but the asphalt gets really slippery when you're going down a fairly steep hil with a slight dusting of snow, and it being dark out and small twigs being there.
damn freak accidents. ah well.. if you think its funny i'm glad to be of service as entertainment. as i review waht happened i'm kinda chuckling at how it could of been anyone, but it was me. karma's a bitch sometimes even when you dont know if you deserve it. what i did to deserve it i dont know

*Luv_it*
03-20-2005, 11:00 PM
i can see how it might be funny but i think this is one of those things where its funny as long as it doesn't happen to you. i was slightly tipsy but the asphalt gets really slippery when you're going down a fairly steep hil with a slight dusting of snow, and it being dark out and small twigs being there.
damn freak accidents. ah well.. if you think its funny i'm glad to be of service as entertainment. as i review waht happened i'm kinda chuckling at how it could of been anyone, but it was me. karma's a bitch sometimes even when you dont know if you deserve it. what i did to deserve it i dont know
i say you sue the place you fell in front of...it will pay for the teeth damage and give you back some dignity! :D

Krazykanuk
03-20-2005, 11:16 PM
lol my dignity is long lost since last night.. and the fact is my parents have dental insurance for me as long as i'm a student and luckily i'm a student so its not worth the legal fees and time.

but thanks for the idea
when i dont have dental insurance of anything i'll remember that. and it was on a sidewalk infront of a rented out house to students. like they wil have the money for it?

ah well no real big lost but my smile for a few weeks i think while i get it all fixed up

*Luv_it*
03-20-2005, 11:21 PM
lol my dignity is long lost since last night.. and the fact is my parents have dental insurance for me as long as i'm a student and luckily i'm a student so its not worth the legal fees and time.

but thanks for the idea
when i dont have dental insurance of anything i'll remember that. and it was on a sidewalk infront of a rented out house to students. like they wil have the money for it?

ah well no real big lost but my smile for a few weeks i think while i get it all fixed up
well thats great...lol...keep up the positive attitude *th-up* ..lol...just dont smile for a couple of days...j/k *wave*

Krazykanuk
03-21-2005, 12:26 AM
haha easier said than done especially when i have a presentation in front of my whole class tomorrow morning.

sloveniaboy
03-21-2005, 12:40 AM
haha easier said than done especially when i have a presentation in front of my whole class tomorrow morning.

HA *th-up*

Sleeze
03-21-2005, 12:43 AM
its time for SLEEZE's opinion of this krazykanuk character...ur a QUEER ASS! why are u crying on the net for compassion? u kno most of us are laughing at you.. fag *shiner* ill give u something to cry about *smoke*

03-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Why dont you get some GOLD teeth now like a REAL gangstar

UncleJ
03-21-2005, 12:23 PM
its time for SLEEZE's opinion of this krazykanuk character...ur a QUEER ASS! why are u crying on the net for compassion? u kno most of us are laughing at you.. fag *shiner* ill give u something to cry about *smoke*

What are you gonna do, hit him with your purse?

**** outta here, E-Thug.

*Luv_it*
03-21-2005, 04:59 PM
Why dont you get some GOLD teeth now like a REAL gangstar
why dont you get a life mario...hahahaha :moon:

TheLoneVR!
03-21-2005, 06:14 PM
the only queer ass here is U, shut the fuk up ya fuking talker, who cares the guy is just starting converstion. *smoke*

that is for u sleeze! :huh?:

Sleeze
03-21-2005, 06:18 PM
whoa whoa whoa, e-thug? whoa whoa whoa! lone vr! i think u should relax a bit.. no need to start fights..im not into that kinda thing..im more into killing and eating lol

TheLoneVR!
03-21-2005, 06:23 PM
hahahaha thats funny, personally i hate seeing some pple talking shit like that, there is nothing wrong with laughing at someone, but easy on the " QUEER ASS " and so on. I hate when its done to me in that manner. u would too. and btw I am no e-thug 'n bullshit. i am easy goin and laid back. *sleep*

whoa whoa whoa, e-thug? whoa whoa whoa! lone vr! i think u should relax a bit.. no need to start fights..im not into that kinda thing..im more into killing and eating lol

biotek
03-21-2005, 06:28 PM
what a queer ass thread

RevShoT
03-21-2005, 06:34 PM
i am no revshot..

and u never will be! :moon:

Krazykanuk
03-21-2005, 06:47 PM
thats fine with me. i'm glad not to ever be liek you revshot.. i'm quite happy being myself.

so i went to a dentists today and its going to cost me $1370 to get things fixed, but he can at least by thursday have porceline teeth bonded on to the chipped parts and in a month of so 2 root canals for me. oh the joy.

reading back on the posts now this thread is getting dumb now,

RevShoT
03-21-2005, 06:56 PM
your a loser bitchin bout your teeth, teeth are over rated!

Sleeze
03-21-2005, 07:08 PM
hahahaha thats funny, personally i hate seeing some pple talking shit like that, there is nothing wrong with laughing at someone, but easy on the " QUEER ASS " and so on. I hate when its done to me in that manner. u would too. and btw I am no e-thug 'n bullshit. i am easy goin and laid back. *sleep*

im joking around when i say QUEER ASS! lol.. dont take things literally man, im a laid back guy to.. when we meet at these meets in the summer i hope y'all bring some lemonade and sing kum-bay-ya!! *par-t*

Christina
03-23-2005, 01:51 AM
What are you gonna do, hit him with your purse?

**** outta here, E-Thug.

hahahhahaha that was good :)
*th-up*

BMWF1
03-24-2005, 01:26 AM
thats fine with me. i'm glad not to ever be liek you revshot.. i'm quite happy being myself.

so i went to a dentists today and its going to cost me $1370 to get things fixed, but he can at least by thursday have porceline teeth bonded on to the chipped parts and in a month of so 2 root canals for me. oh the joy.

reading back on the posts now this thread is getting dumb now,

ok sorry to say but you are a dumbass, what the fuk were you waiting for?? you chipped ur teeth, ok its late, u go home drink a 26er to take the pain, get up at 8am, call mommy and daddy tell them i need your credit card and get your ass to the dentist. waiting will only make it worse, i bet if you went right away he would have been able to get the fukers back on quick and you wouldn't have to go threw all these root canals and shit. Seriously ur a retard for not comming clean and fixing this problem right away.

Krazykanuk
03-24-2005, 09:07 AM
as said earlier i'm in Nova Scotia for school and the thing here is that everything is closed here on sundays, and since it happened saturday night i couldn't do anything about it. but today i am gettin the teeth fixed

BMWF1
03-25-2005, 07:50 PM
as said earlier i'm in Nova Scotia for school and the thing here is that everything is closed here on sundays, and since it happened saturday night i couldn't do anything about it. but today i am gettin the teeth fixed

teeth are overrated anyway just get rid of them and eat bannana's all day like Miguel. *th-up*

RevShoT
03-26-2005, 12:14 AM
your a loser bitchin bout your teeth, teeth are over rated!

teeth are overrated anyway just get rid of them and eat bannana's all day like Miguel

:confused:

///m powered
03-27-2005, 05:56 AM
5 star thread

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/903/mao4pb.gif