PDA

View Full Version : my slow motion rallying (vid inside)

330DTM
01-13-2002, 05:50 PM
Alright guys, who's up for seeing my slow motion rallying?
In the video it looks like i'm just doing big circles, but in fact i was actually drifting :P
Dam all-seasons make all of my rallying superslow :mad:

Anyhow, check it out for yourself and tell me what you think
*note* (i was just messing around in the lot, not trying pull crazy tricks)

P.S. if anyone wants to see a clip of my friend's A4 1.8T quattro going at it, PM/ICQ/or message me on this thread and i can send it to you (prefably on ICQ) :P

<a href="http://www.maxbimmer.com/Videos/bmw01.mpg">
My snow video
</a>

330DTM
01-13-2002, 06:06 PM
It wasn't intended for pure excitment/entertainment.

but at least i made the effort to post a video of me doing something in the snow, since no one has yet in Toronto/Ontario onto this forum.

330DTM
01-13-2002, 06:07 PM
then again i wasn't filming either, got my friend to film for me. I would've taken the risk to stand beside the car while someone does donuts or a drift :P talk about up close and personal!

Bliss
01-13-2002, 06:11 PM
nah, i thought it was alright. yeah, it wasnt anything spectacular, but like you said "its something" and that we all know is better than nothing.

330DTM
01-13-2002, 09:56 PM
Well mine is bone stock and leased, so I have no problem winter driving it :)
Anyways I ain't gonna push my car to the limits in case I lose control of it for some reason, so i'm playing cautious, plus i don't own the car. hehe But it's wierd, when your actually driving and doing that stuff in car, it seems faster, but when you watch it from a distance or back on camera, it looks so much slower, why?!?!?

Anyways, Rob89m3, you can probably get ahold of a camera for $500 and up. Just depends if you want a DV Camcorder or a Digital 8 camcorder. DV is obviously better in terms of quality and you may have to pay about $1200 and up. Sony's are good for sure. Canon is good except for it's night shot which is kind of bad. Panasonic is okay too.