PDA

View Full Version : Canon EOS Rebel 6.3MP Digital Camera (new In Box)

nautixRR
03-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Brand new in the box, never opened is a Canon EOS Rebel 6.3MP SLR Digital Camera.

Asking $875 FIRM

6.3-megapixel effective image resolution (6.5MP total) for outstanding photo detail; high-sensitivity, single-plate CMOS sensor with RGB primary colour filter.

18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6 EF-S zoom lens with optimized coating for digital imaging, reducing ghost images and flare; Canon EF lens mount accommodates a wide range of Canon EOS EF lenses for a versatile shooting system that adapts to any circumstances.

1.8" colour TFT-LCD monitor with 118K pixels and 5-level brightness control; eye-level SLR viewfinder with adjustable diopter, fixed pentamirror and 0.8X magnification.

Canon's high-speed DIGIC imaging processor works in tandem with the CMOS sensor to greatly reduce stray light and off colours for enhanced picture quality.

7-point cross-pattern, wide-area Auto Focus with auto and manual point selection; modes include 1-Shot, Predictive AI Servo, AI Focus and Full Manual; TTL-CT-SIR (Through-The-Lens, Secondary Image Registration).

Auto and manual exposure mode; program (settings for Full Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Night Portrait, Flash Off), shutter- and aperture-priority and depth-of-field AE; depth-of-field preview button.

AE lock, FE lock and 3-Image auto exposure bracketing; 3 exposure metering modes, including 35-Zone Evaluative (Linked To AF Points), Partial Centre and Centre-Weighted Average.

White balance settings for Auto, Daylight, Shade, Overcast, Tungsten Bulb, Fluorescent Light, Flash, Manual and Custom; white balance bracketing captures 3 images with 1 shot (+/- 3 steps).

Built-in retractable E-TTL auto flash with Auto Pop-Up, Built-In Red-Eye Reduction and 18mm lens angle coverage; automatic flash output reduction to balance illumination in backlit daytime conditions.

Drive modes include Single, Continuous (4 shots at approximately 2.5 fps) and 10-second self-timer.

CompactFlash Type I/II media slot (memory card not included); playback modes include Single (with and without image info), 9-Image Index, Auto Play and Auto Image Rotation.

USB interface and video out (cables included); direct print capability with compatible Canon Card Photo, Bubble Jet Photo and PictBridge-enabled printers (no computer required); meets Exif Print 2.2 standards.

M-Power
03-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Why is it bnib? Have a receipt for the warranty?

nautixRR
03-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Why is it bnib? Have a receipt for the warranty?

received it as a raffle prize from my company party. This camera is way too advance for my own personal use. I am satisfied with my point and shoot digicam.

nautixRR
03-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Price drop!!! $800 firm.

Lee in Ottawa
03-18-2005, 07:53 PM
PM sent

nautixRR
03-19-2005, 12:21 AM
The camera is now SOLD!

Lee in Ottawa
03-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Allan please send me the tracking number i've pm'd u and sent u 2 e-mails