PDA

View Full Version : Ban Trit!

5style
03-16-2005, 07:27 PM
You know what buddy? You can say whatever the **** you want about me, but don't talk shit about Christina. If you have nothing intelligent to say, THEN SHUT YOUR ****ING ASS AND DON"T SAY ANYTHING. You don't even know who Christina is, you DIPSHIT!

Christina
03-16-2005, 07:28 PM
i love it. thank you my love. u rock :)

and yes.. ban him cuz hes a moron.

Raging Lamb
03-16-2005, 07:28 PM
hey who's trit?

RevShoT
03-16-2005, 07:30 PM
i love it. thank you my love. u rock :)

and yes.. ban him cuz hes a moron.

i thought i was your love?

UncleJ
03-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Trit owns you. Don't be mad cause you got sonned.

"Inmaturity"

Hahaha, at 405 catching feelings on the internet over Christina.

Buddy, the internet isn't real.

405style =

http://www3.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421580301/1/600/936.jpgp

BMW_7
03-16-2005, 07:40 PM
ban 405style

paul christians
03-16-2005, 07:41 PM
yes do not say thing about Christine like that and 405style good for standing for her and Trit can you smell what the ROCK is cooking...........

5style
03-16-2005, 07:41 PM
to: UncleJ

^buddy , when someone keeps calling your friend a slut, then you stand up for her. Since you have no friends, you don't understand. Must be why you have all that time for neat little pictures. Doorknob.

And i don't give two ****s if i got "sonned" or w/e. You wanna play at this too? fine, learn html coding you retard, as your pictures don't display.

5style
03-16-2005, 07:42 PM
ban 405style

vitaliy, don't be a moron.

erikIS
03-16-2005, 07:43 PM
i like the fact that trit points the obvious and lets everyone know super mario is gay and takes it in the ass! -avatar .. LOL

Krazykanuk
03-16-2005, 07:43 PM
i dont really know christina at all, but she seems pretty cool, and you guys have shown me all the proof i need that she is cool and no women no matter cool or not, pretty or not deserves to be treated properly and not rudely or anything

UncleJ
03-16-2005, 07:44 PM
^buddy , when someone keeps calling your friend a slut, then you stand up for her. Since you have no friends, you don't understand. Musxt be why you have all that time for neat little pictures. Doorknob.

Weren't you the dude making posts about how you hate your life and how you wanna kill youself?

Oh... god.... he called me a... DOORKNOB!!!!! IT BURNS, IT BURNSSSSS....

Douche.

T.Dot_E30
03-16-2005, 07:45 PM
post links to the tread

5style
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Weren't you the dude making posts about how you hate your life and how you wanna kill youself?

Oh... god.... he called me a... DOORKNOB!!!!! IT BURNS, IT BURNSSSSS....

Douche.

wow! you know 2 words!!! Douche and "sonned" Big accomplishment for you!!!!!

Christina
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
thank u konrad ur awesome. and that u paul ur awesome too and thanks 2 ne one who understands the situation of whats going on. my sig mainly says it all.

E36er
03-16-2005, 07:54 PM
wow! you know 2 words!!! Douche and "sonned" Big accomplishment for you!!!!!

I doubt it matters what words he knows

Trit has his opinion...i mean if we Ban him...we might as well ban more..

why must we have these post on banning people (ie. Revshot,Jordan,)

And life sucks...so live it and let w/e Trit says pass by...i hope one person wont affect your like forever (unless of course its your kids or family)

my 2 Cents

Christina
03-16-2005, 07:55 PM

And life sucks...so live it and let w/e Trit says pass by...i hope one person wont affect your like forever (unless of course its your kids or family)

my 2 Cents

so if someone called ur friend a whore ud let him.. wow wat a good friend u r.

5style
03-16-2005, 07:57 PM

my 2 Cents

It doesn't bother me at all! Ohhh! internet name calling...OHHH!! , <--w/e , don't even know half of these people, only the real ones who show up to meets. You are right, and i don't give two screws, But Christina is a friend, whom i know past the net, and im not going to let some Twat talk about her that way.

paul christians
03-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Christine you are not a slut or whore OOOKKKK...........

Christina
03-16-2005, 08:00 PM
thank you and i know that.

i just dont appreciate being asked 23838312 times about the same situations.
the fact of the matter is. ive had numerous ppl ask me about it. and numerous people told me they heard people talking about me and the dumb rumors. so i dont apprectiate someone saying im sleeping with people. when im not. yes its only the internet. BUT i see some members more then just on a forum. im actually friends. and i also attend the meets. i dont need a messed up rep cuz some loser has nothing better 2 do then make up stuff about me.

E36er
03-16-2005, 08:05 PM
It doesn't bother me at all! Ohhh! internet name calling...OHHH!! , <--w/e , don't even know half of these people, only the real ones who show up to meets. You are right, and i don't give two screws, But Christina is a friend, whom i know past the net, and im not going to let some Twat talk about her that way.

i said nothing agaisnt Christina...ive never had a problem with her and for what i know..shes a cool Gal.

I just mean why post a huge post about this...it always ends up as a flame fest and Bliss or Gamite end up closing the thread....email/pm Bliss and Trit and deal with it like that...

Just no this...i have nothing against anyone on these forums.

paul christians
03-16-2005, 08:15 PM
I thick he started so if Bliss or Gamite read too this point they will say something to him.......MY 2 CENTS........

AMG_POWER
03-16-2005, 08:17 PM
christina post a pic of you.

E36er
03-16-2005, 08:17 PM
I thick he started so if Bliss or Gamite read too this point they will say something to him.......MY 2 CENTS........

true!...but PM would be faster

paul christians
03-16-2005, 08:19 PM
yes it is but not going that way it is to late now...........

Dr.MooCow
03-16-2005, 08:21 PM
yes, he should be baned. for one thing, he shouldnt be talking about people he dosnt know, and 2...he alwaze has some dumb remark abou everything, and its starting to bug me.

i know im a newbie, but i am i long time reader. so deal with it

UncleJ
03-16-2005, 08:22 PM
No one said you were a slut Christina, he was kidding.

405, stop crying. You're being a little bitch about this.

E36er
03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh my look at this it ends up in the Misc bin...i think i was right !!!!!!

Krazykanuk
03-16-2005, 08:50 PM
whether the comment was meant as "just joking" or not how can you blame the guy for sticking up for his friend?

E36er
03-16-2005, 09:52 PM
whether the comment was meant as "just joking" or not how can you blame the guy for sticking up for his friend?

true but the point is, theres no point in making a big post

Waterwings
03-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey Hey Look At Me

I Have A Belly Button

RevShoT
03-16-2005, 10:32 PM
ok im gonna lay it out just so theres no confusion here...

heres christina's roster...

RevShoT, -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=], ///Milk, 1BADBMW, 1fast325, 2slow2race, 325isRED, 328power, 3SERB, 4-banger, 405Style, 97M3/4, 98323IS, abc12, ALPINE328, AlpWhitE46, AMG_POWER, Andrushka, AshBrar, atilla, Autotechnica, B1T3M3, Bavarian-E30, berk, Betray, Big Chin, Bill Gates, bimmerchop, bimmermafia, BimmiN, biotek, Blades, Bliss, bmdub5, bmnorm, BMVV, bmw318ti96, BMWdreamer, BMWF1, bmwm5lover, BMW_7, Bob Loblaw, Bruno, carguy, chia, Christina, chrome, citanest, cliftonk23, codesplitter, coppertop_01, crazyvadim, crusher, DAM, Dave535, Daydream///M3, DbIiRrTdY, ddesj320i, devarato, Dr.MooCow, E30_SurgiKal, E36 Power, e36chick, E36er, EL'ation, EMPOWERD, erikIS, EstorilM3, etam, European, Euro_E30, fitz318is, flyrawk, givemeanE36, golden, greenie, GregD, hi-revz, ierrahh, Infamous, InfinitiStyle, Jademonkey, Jattdee328, jeffrie, JimZYellow, John Hubbert, Jordan, jr racing, Kal, khamed, Kid, King Luis, koncise, Krazykanuk, Kristuphir, Lennon, Lith, lokkin325, low_bmw, lvan, M-Power, M3ti Compact, Mikester, mirek, Mitch555, MP328, MPRESION, Mr seville, MTECH3, munichman, myndgone, mz3bo, nick 86, NorthRyder, opes, paul, Paul540/m3, prynce_qt, Raging Lamb, rayman, Razkal 320i, real468, rhythm, RichardRWatson, RNDLTS, robertahaz, Rolled_Out, Rwoo, ryan_george, R_JAY, Schnell 318, ScotcH, seberschlag, Shane Bawa, shimajer, simsbimmer, sirex, soccerguy2k6, Sunapollo, SUPERCHARGED, T.Dot_E30, TheLoneVR!, TheMadChigga, thinair, tifosi, TopDwnLoudSounD, topspd, Trit, ultima_chi, UncleJ, V-Thang, Waterwings, WhadUpp, whiskeym3, windsor318is, [CCCP]_Cyber, Mؤ

hope your happy gossip bout that

Christina
03-16-2005, 10:34 PM
i hate u more then words can express.

Trit
03-16-2005, 10:34 PM
You know what buddy? You can say whatever the **** you want about me, but don't talk shit about Christina. If you have nothing intelligent to say, THEN SHUT YOUR ****ING ASS AND DON"T SAY ANYTHING. You don't even know who Christina is, you DIPSHIT!

So, let me go through your thought process on this. "Hey, I am a nerd, and I realize this, so make fun of me, its cool. Wait, if you make fun of a girl, maybe if I stick up for her, then she will like me. GEE! A girl who will talk to me? Wow, look at her avatar! She must be hot, it says so right there. Ok then, damsel in distress, check. Step two: Blow this shit way out of proportion. He make a joke about her signature, ok, I can use that. Rearrange this, stick this in here, and voila, he has now called her a whore. Shits now blown out of proportion, so step two is complete. Operation: make girl like me will commence. "Hey, don't call her a whore asshole. I will get the admin to ban you, and it will ruin your life. Don't **** with me, I'm 405STYLEZZZZZZZZZZ, and I pimp a macintosh computer." Also, I will make it seem like he talks from a different part of his body than everybody else, to make me sound tough, and give me something to yell about. "Hey, you, shut your ass. Not your mouth, because you only use that for food." Yes! Sweet, now he will ph34r me and my l33t skillz. Now I just sit back and wait for praise hailing from Christina.

**** you buddy. You don't know me. I didn't call Christina a whore, so **** you and her on that one. And anyone else who said I called her that for that matter.

Waterwings
03-16-2005, 10:37 PM
bahaha this is gold. i love the internet

Dr.MooCow
03-16-2005, 10:41 PM
So, let me go through your thought process on this. "Hey, I am a nerd, and I realize this, so make fun of me, its cool. Wait, if you make fun of a girl, maybe if I stick up for her, then she will like me. GEE! A girl who will talk to me? Wow, look at her avatar! She must be hot, it says so right there. Ok then, damsel in distress, check. Step two: Blow this shit way out of proportion. He make a joke about her signature, ok, I can use that. Rearrange this, stick this in here, and voila, he has now called her a whore. Shits now blown out of proportion, so step two is complete. Operation: make girl like me will commence. "Hey, don't call her a whore asshole. I will get the admin to ban you, and it will ruin your life. Don't **** with me, I'm 405STYLEZZZZZZZZZZ, and I pimp a macintosh computer." Also, I will make it seem like he talks from a different part of his body than everybody else, to make me sound tough, and give me something to yell about. "Hey, you, shut your ass. Not your mouth, because you only use that for food." Yes! Sweet, now he will ph34r me and my l33t skillz. Now I just sit back and wait for praise hailing from Christina.

**** you buddy. You don't know me. I didn't call Christina a whore, so **** you and her on that one. And anyone else who said I called her that for that matter.

LOL! thats a good 1 :D *th-up*

5style
03-16-2005, 10:43 PM

thats nice. I don;t have time to read what you jizz all over the net. Get a life, get a bmw, then come back when you are an adult, bye.

P.s. i read your first line, and i know christina as i actually show up to max meets, so does she, so go back to the hole you came from and stay there

Trit
03-16-2005, 10:53 PM
And Christina, you brought this on yourself. I hadn't heard shit about you ****ing around with anybody on max until you shoved it in my ****ing face with your neon signature. Of course people are gonna joke about it. I guess you weren't getting the attention you wanted, so you told the world about some rumors going around. Now people are fighting about it, and you can flirt with them, and make them like you. I got news for you sweetheart. You're nothing special. If I came here with a new name, and told everyone I was a girl, and told UncleJ I loved him for sticking up for me, I'd be popular around here too. I gotta admit, things would be alot easier around here if I had tits. So you can kiss the fattest part of my ass. You are a serious attention whore. There. I called you a whore, now you can proceed with your ****ing jihad against me, and it'll be true this time.

Waterwings
03-16-2005, 10:55 PM
common guys trit is starting to pull on you 2 smalling into 4th gear, you only have one or 2 left so hurry

Trit
03-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah, good one. Tell me my argument is jizz all over the internet, and then tell me to come back when I am an adult. And I don't need a BMW, I have a benz. You with your 1200 posts must have a spectacular life. Don't be so inmature.

P.s. the 'n' is silent, cocksucker.

Christina
03-16-2005, 10:59 PM
actually, the people who r sticking up for me i know personally and are friends with.
cuz i actually show up at meets. its nothin 2 do with me 'flirting' with them cuz im not.

and i dont give a shit about attention. i dont even want it. i want to clear up the ****en issue and let everyone know nothin is true.

its been going on now over 3 months with these rumors and im sick of it

so stfu

and no ones sticking up for me cuz im a GIRL. they r sticking up 4 me because they are my friend. and because they know i deserve respect. which is hard to come by. from u immature jerks.

5style
03-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Quote" Blah blah" Trit,

Keep your "maturity" coming... even all the 14 yr olds on max have more brain capacity then you , "Twit"

///Greco540
03-16-2005, 11:04 PM
Ok.. is me not being on this list a good thing or a bad thing?

ok im gonna lay it out just so theres no confusion here...

heres christina's roster...

RevShoT, -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=], ///Milk, 1BADBMW, 1fast325, 2slow2race, 325isRED, 328power, 3SERB, 4-banger, 405Style, 97M3/4, 98323IS, abc12, ALPINE328, AlpWhitE46, AMG_POWER, Andrushka, AshBrar, atilla, Autotechnica, B1T3M3, Bavarian-E30, berk, Betray, Big Chin, Bill Gates, bimmerchop, bimmermafia, BimmiN, biotek, Blades, Bliss, bmdub5, bmnorm, BMVV, bmw318ti96, BMWdreamer, BMWF1, bmwm5lover, BMW_7, Bob Loblaw, Bruno, carguy, chia, Christina, chrome, citanest, cliftonk23, codesplitter, coppertop_01, crazyvadim, crusher, DAM, Dave535, Daydream///M3, DbIiRrTdY, ddesj320i, devarato, Dr.MooCow, E30_SurgiKal, E36 Power, e36chick, E36er, EL'ation, EMPOWERD, erikIS, EstorilM3, etam, European, Euro_E30, fitz318is, flyrawk, givemeanE36, golden, greenie, GregD, hi-revz, ierrahh, Infamous, InfinitiStyle, Jademonkey, Jattdee328, jeffrie, JimZYellow, John Hubbert, Jordan, jr racing, Kal, khamed, Kid, King Luis, koncise, Krazykanuk, Kristuphir, Lennon, Lith, lokkin325, low_bmw, lvan, M-Power, M3ti Compact, Mikester, mirek, Mitch555, MP328, MPRESION, Mr seville, MTECH3, munichman, myndgone, mz3bo, nick 86, NorthRyder, opes, paul, Paul540/m3, prynce_qt, Raging Lamb, rayman, Razkal 320i, real468, rhythm, RichardRWatson, RNDLTS, robertahaz, Rolled_Out, Rwoo, ryan_george, R_JAY, Schnell 318, ScotcH, seberschlag, Shane Bawa, shimajer, simsbimmer, sirex, soccerguy2k6, Sunapollo, SUPERCHARGED, T.Dot_E30, TheLoneVR!, TheMadChigga, thinair, tifosi, TopDwnLoudSounD, topspd, Trit, ultima_chi, UncleJ, V-Thang, Waterwings, WhadUpp, whiskeym3, windsor318is, [CCCP]_Cyber, Mؤ

hope your happy gossip bout that

Trit
03-16-2005, 11:04 PM
to: UncleJ

^buddy , when someone keeps calling your friend a slut, then you stand up for her. Since you have no friends, you don't understand. Must be why you have all that time for neat little pictures. Doorknob.

And i don't give two ****s if i got "sonned" or w/e. You wanna play at this too? fine, learn html coding you retard, as your pictures don't display.

Moving right along, **** you again 405style. You wanna play at this? Fine, learn to argue, and try not to let your true nerd self shine through. Hint: Don't tell people to learn HTML, and then tell them they must have no friends. You must hove tons of friends, seeing as you have enough time to hone your skills to become a master of internet coding.

Trit
03-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Ooooooooh, Twit, you got me partner. Keep those coming. And then tell me to grow up. You are making yourself look like an ass. Try not to do it so consciously.

5style
03-16-2005, 11:09 PM
^ i have nothing to argue. I don't waste my time with your kind, keep making an idiot out of yourself *th-up*

Dr.MooCow
03-16-2005, 11:16 PM
ok, this has gone on long enough...some 1 close this thead

Trit
03-16-2005, 11:18 PM
I knew you had nothing to argue in the first place. It was making your stupid ass realize that too that I was trying to accomplish. So go ahead, create a four page post about me, then tell me you don't waste your time with my kind. Then use what I just said, and rearrange it so you can say it back to me. (I'm talking about the part where you said I was making myself look like an idiot, shitdick.) Its a pretty successful formula. And those smilies really give a serious note to your argument. Keep up the good work.

Trit
03-16-2005, 11:25 PM
yes, he should be baned. for one thing, he shouldnt be talking about people he dosnt know, and 2...he alwaze has some dumb remark abou everything, and its starting to bug me.

i know im a newbie, but i am i long time reader. so deal with it

Dr.MooCow, I almost forgot to send out a big fat **** you to you too. For one thing, you shouldn't be talking about people you don't know (Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were exempt from your own rules.) And 2, What dumb remarks do you "alwaze" (typo or l33tsp34k?) see? Your join date is this month. I only post in offtopic, and you have to be a member to read that. You are a long time reader huh? Now would be a good time to go back to reading and stop posting. I just dealt with it.

Dr.MooCow
03-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Dr.MooCow, I almost forgot to send out a big fat **** you to you too. For one thing, you shouldn't be talking about people you don't know (Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were exempt from your own rules.) And 2, What dumb remarks do you "alwaze" (typo or l33tsp34k?) see? Your join date is this month. I only post in offtopic, and you have to be a member to read that. You are a long time reader huh? Now would be a good time to go back to reading and stop posting. I just dealt with it.

hmm, yes. i see your point, lol. and a buddy of mine had an account, so i just used that.

and BTW. iv changed my mind about you geing baned, not just because of the stuff you said above, but because you sound like a smart guy, and this forum needs some lol

WhadUpp
03-16-2005, 11:37 PM
this is great stuff

Trit
03-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Spec-****ing-tacular stuff. I am actually enjoying my time here for the first time in a while.

UncleJ
03-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Hahahahahaha

Trit just SONNNED THE **** OUT OF 405Stylezzzzzzz and Christ-"I'm an attention whore"-ina

Dr.MooCow
03-16-2005, 11:56 PM

so trit....you use what i just said and turn it around so u can say it back to me, Its a pretty successful formula. keep up the good work. ok...say what you want, but some 1 should close this thread, its getting out of hand

///Greco540
03-17-2005, 12:10 AM
This thread needs more cowbell!!!! Its gotta have more cowbell!!

Trit
03-17-2005, 12:17 AM
you use what i just said and turn it around so u can say it back to me, Its a pretty successful formula. keep up the good work.

I was simply pointing out that you had broken your own rule. I even stated it. I knew, however, that some donutpuncher would jump on that, I just expected it from 405styles, because I thought it was obvious enough for everyone else. I was wrong. I will try to dumb it down a little from now on.

paul christians
03-17-2005, 01:14 AM
I go out for movie and come see your still e fight every one so you say your just joking right so I can say your bum boy than

Trit
03-17-2005, 01:15 AM
I go out for movie and come see your still e fight every one so you say your just joking right so I can say your bum boy than

What the **** is this?

WhadUpp
03-17-2005, 01:17 AM
Alot of heavy drinking going on tonight *drink* *drink*

Trit
03-17-2005, 01:19 AM
Clearly

paul christians
03-17-2005, 01:21 AM
I do not drink if at me.......it is all good .....

Trit
03-17-2005, 01:28 AM
I'm not sure I understand you at all. I'm also not sure that I care.

paul christians
03-17-2005, 01:35 AM
hahahaha..........

Furious
03-17-2005, 02:20 AM
huh? since when did you need a BMW to be on this forum, half this forum is w/o bmw's including yourself 405.

thats all i had to say, no flame towards anyone, just pointing out something you might wanna reconsider saying. i met you at the meets and are a nice guy.

my 2 cents , im outta the convo.

RevShoT
03-17-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm not sure I understand you at all. I'm also not sure that I care.

i just got off the midnight shift and your aviator is turning me on....

call me u sexy hunk of massive anus ;)

Chris de la Cruz
03-17-2005, 04:31 PM
ummm...errr what happened?:D

RevShoT
03-17-2005, 04:49 PM
ummm...errr what happened?:D

terrable terrable things... i i i dont want to talk about it :eek:

Chris de la Cruz
03-17-2005, 04:56 PM
damn i guess i should pay more attention on max then:D

paul christians