PDA

View Full Version : Grrr

E36 Power
03-16-2005, 07:10 PM
So anyways...i currently have a 96 328i bmw right...but the problem is that its in auto which is gay...so today i get the idea blah blah to make it to stick and it alk to charlie and all that about it and i want it to be a go...but yet...the cars in my dads name cuz he gave it to me blah blah so i tell him and hes like NOOO NOO keep it tthe way it is...f***ing BULLSHIT i tell you...i have no problem paying to swap it...but like wtf y wont he just let me swap it over...not a big deal...any suggestions to convince him and yu hes being gay lol...what should i do :confused:

paul christians
03-16-2005, 07:18 PM
does he drive too.........that why..........

R_JAY
03-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Honestly man, sometimes it's easier just to sell the car you want to change and buy the one you really want. Even your dad should see it that way.

thinair
03-16-2005, 07:24 PM
My dad is the same way man, keep it stock or else. Ah well. Even now my dad hates seeing me drop 'useless' mods into my car.

I think your dad might be doing it mostly because of the resale value though (at least that is my pop's excuse).

E36 Power
03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
its not even that tho of buying a new car..he has this notion that bmws last -4238694386 km's right and HE DOESNT EVEN DRIVE IT..omg im pissed about it...and i hate that..its liek all i wanna do is make it stick..no big deal..please explain to me the big deal there...wtf

jeremy
03-16-2005, 07:43 PM
do you have a job ? save your money and get it done... if he doesn't like it, he can change it back

E36 Power
03-16-2005, 07:45 PM
ya ive got a job and everything thats not a problem..but the fact hes like no no no dont do it..like wtf does it matter to you anyways grrr that pisses me off...im 18 and i wanna soup up a car..big deal let me live a lil bit..then he pulls this line now..."u kno how many kids would want ur probs of having an auto bmw" GRR...but dont anyone say im selfish or w/e...not like im asking for an m3...just a swap big deal

paul christians
03-16-2005, 07:51 PM
were is he from ????????

E36 Power
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
noo hes not even like that..like someone from way out there...he just has this stupid mindset that bugs me

biotek
03-16-2005, 08:00 PM
buy a car with your own money then you can do whatever you want with it.

thinair
03-16-2005, 08:27 PM
pull this line on him:

A manual car is safer and more efficient then an automatic one.

BMW_7
03-16-2005, 08:33 PM
LOL... Yea I can see whewe you're coming from. My dad just sits in the back seat of my car because I got racing buckets installed...hahah Just wait till I get my rollbar installed after school is over. Yeah he'll have to sit in the buckets!

:cool:

Krazykanuk
03-16-2005, 08:33 PM
i was about to say the same thing.
my parents had the same problem with me doing that to my tercel then they and i came up with the idea of getting a bmw.. adn now that i can afford one and am getting one this summer they are all like no no no keep your old car and soup it up.. i hear your pain though man. the joy of being like 18-20 ish and living at home eh and having to listen to damn parents...

my parents have no say on me getting this car no matter what they think

E36 Power
03-16-2005, 09:38 PM
i was about to say the same thing.
my parents had the same problem with me doing that to my tercel then they and i came up with the idea of getting a bmw.. adn now that i can afford one and am getting one this summer they are all like no no no keep your old car and soup it up.. i hear your pain though man. the joy of being like 18-20 ish and living at home eh and having to listen to damn parents...

my parents have no say on me getting this car no matter what they think

ya man i friggen hate it its soo gay...w/e im just going to save up the money and do it..so yea who cares

AMG_POWER
03-16-2005, 09:39 PM
simple, brake your auto tranny take it apart damage it and then say, hey pa my car is making some wiered noises lately, and manual tranny i cheaper to replace.... smth like that.

King Luis
03-16-2005, 11:18 PM
just do when he's away and in a good mood...my dad is like that too...but don't get him too pissed about it. and don't nag and nag about it either.

Paul540/m3
03-16-2005, 11:27 PM
simple, brake your auto tranny take it apart damage it and then say, hey pa my car is making some wiered noises lately, and manual tranny i cheaper to replace.... smth like that.
Can someone say Neutral drops??? *drink*

E36 Power
03-16-2005, 11:33 PM
just do when he's away and in a good mood...my dad is like that too...but don't get him too pissed about it. and don't nag and nag about it either.

yea man your so right i kno parents hate that nagging shit...but yea i think what im going to do is just save up the 1800 in this next month and work my ass off and then just have money and just do it and catch him on a good day thats all...so yea hoepfully this works out cuz after driving my cr in stcik UGH I NOW HATE AUTO sooo much more

thinair
03-16-2005, 11:49 PM
LOL... Yea I can see whewe you're coming from. My dad just sits in the back seat of my car because I got racing buckets installed...hahah Just wait till I get my rollbar installed after school is over. Yeah he'll have to sit in the buckets!

:cool:

Nice, my dad just gave, I've had my car for 2.5 years and he has refused to drive it. He moved it in the driveway once. He's been in it twice in the passenger seat. My mom on the other hand loves it which is weird, she'll cruise at close to 140 on the highway without even realizing how fast she's going.