PDA

View Full Version : Chrome M3 in maxpower... pics

Rolled_Out
03-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Got the mag today finally!
I tried to do my best to scan it and make it look good.
Hopefully this works and the pics aren't too big!
Im surprised im even in here a few times along with
Andy Mills the editor of maxpower (passanger seat).
This shoot was after the hardest night of drinking we
had on our 2 weeks trip to LA and Vegas. We drank
4 bottles w/ dado, dustin and the DTM guys over @ rain
nightclub, then woke up hungover as hell to spend 9 hours
in the desert with warm water and no food!
This is what came of it..
enjoy.

http://members.roadfly.com/chromem/1.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/chromem/page1.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/chromem/page2.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/chromem/page3.jpg

Millad
03-10-2005, 06:30 PM
nice

Miguel
03-10-2005, 06:32 PM
404 Pictures Of Jakki Not Found

E36er
03-10-2005, 06:32 PM
So is that Mag now for sale? if it is is it in Chapters?

UncleJ
03-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Congrats, looks awesome.

0-60 5.5s ??? typo?

Bliss
03-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Congrats on the cover Chris...car looks kickass. *th-up*

Raging Lamb
03-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Congrats, looks awesome.

0-60 5.5s ??? typo?

HA HA Exactly what I was thinking! And 600 bhp? Who did the S/C?

Rolled_Out
03-10-2005, 06:46 PM
miguel--she is so hot..~~~~ :)
uncle j - YES TYPO.. shit! safe to say 4.5 w/ traction :)
bliss - ill let him say thanks, didn't wanna leave you out!
lambchop.. RMS did, videos/dyno and whatnot soon..
the car leaves LA tomorrow and heads out to Washington DC
where we'll meet it for the primere of mischief invasion w/ the
teck/dtm guys....then we'll drive it home!

paul christians
03-10-2005, 06:46 PM
yes I 2345 that kickass BLING BLING goog job and want is next..............

Rampage
03-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Amazing!

Congrats on the magazine!

///MsAniTy
03-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Sparkle Sparkle

SpoolinS6
03-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Soo Simpo Spakle

chia
03-11-2005, 01:09 AM
everybody's chinese after seeing those pics

RevShoT
03-11-2005, 02:10 AM
miguel--she is so hot..~~~~ :)
uncle j - YES TYPO.. shit! safe to say 4.5 w/ traction :)
bliss - ill let him say thanks, didn't wanna leave you out!
lambchop.. RMS did, videos/dyno and whatnot soon..
the car leaves LA tomorrow and heads out to Washington DC
where we'll meet it for the primere of mischief invasion w/ the
teck/dtm guys....then we'll drive it home!

so your like his ultimate bum buddy now eh?

seems like all u do is post stuff about your rich friends and their houses and how cool u r becuase u associate with them

AMG_POWER
03-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Chris when we gonna race buddy?:) I want a video and i'll call it, HOW I LOST TO THE CHROME m3 :D

Very nice Love the wheels!!!

Furious
03-11-2005, 06:24 AM
well done to all involved in the car, and congrats on a beautiful car.

M3NTALM3
03-11-2005, 07:26 AM
rev you don't even know dan, you don't know what kind of guy he is. hes put a hell of a lot of time into this car to make sure things go smoothly. hes one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he knows a lot of people from this board personally and im sure they will say exactly the same thing. hes a great guy so don't be a little hater just because your life is going every which way and you don't know whats next.
also we've all been friends since we were very young..we're all like brothers.

myndgone
03-11-2005, 07:51 AM
WOW!
Insane!!! Love the paint!

gsbadbmr
03-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Well, it's definately unique...no question about that.

Are those "leopard spots" on the rear window :confused:

-gsbadbmr

WASABI
03-11-2005, 09:18 AM
nicely done spread. congrats ! so when is it making its canadian debut ?

///MAC
03-11-2005, 09:28 PM
where can i find this MAG

///MAC
03-11-2005, 09:29 PM
oh yea PS
the car looks fantastic, is it going to be at ne meets this year here, i would def like to have a pic beside this beauty, love the car, nicely done, JOB WELL DONE GUYS!!!!
My hat goes off to you and to your creation

tlaselva
03-12-2005, 12:09 AM
so your like his ultimate bum buddy now eh?

seems like all u do is post stuff about your rich friends and their houses and how cool u r becuase u associate with them

Dan's one of the nicest guy's on this forum.

That comment wreaks of jelousy so bad, I can smell it from here.......:rolleyes:

That assinine comment of yours reflects worse on you than the person your attempting to degrade. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume you were drunk or stoned when you posted what you did.

Beutiful car Chris, definately one of a kind.....*th-up*

I'm almost afraid to even think how much you spent on that jem.

Enjoy it as I know you will!

tifosi
03-12-2005, 12:10 AM

i don't think Jan issue of MAXPOWER will be ever available for purchase in Canada.

there was defintely some problem with LMPI, whether it was due to the fire they had or the magazine got banned as indicated by other boardmember, i don't know. but since the March issue of MAXPOWER is out since last Friday, i don't think we'll ever be able to see the MAXPOWER with chrome M3 on its cover in news stands in Canada.

Bill Gates
03-12-2005, 12:19 AM
definitely one of a kind! nice job and congrats on the cover. *th-up*

Gamite
03-12-2005, 12:46 AM
rev you don't even know dan, you don't know what kind of guy he is. hes put a hell of a lot of time into this car to make sure things go smoothly. hes one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he knows a lot of people from this board personally and im sure they will say exactly the same thing. hes a great guy so don't be a little hater just because your life is going every which way and you don't know whats next.
also we've all been friends since we were very young..we're all like brothers.

Agreed. Dan's a good guy, and you're right, rev, you've never met dan before, don't judge a book by its cover.

Rep pt to dan on this one. :P

///MAC
03-12-2005, 01:11 AM
is there ne way someone can get me a mag from the states or something, or can chris get me one, i would really like to have that mag in my collection

ara325
03-12-2005, 11:02 AM
congrats dude! your car's freakin' awesome. *th-up*

Rolled_Out
03-12-2005, 11:17 AM
thanks guys.
on the same hand, its kinda easy to get a bit pissed @ me, i see it myself when i re read my posts... but really i dont do it on purpose. i do feel like shit after, but its not my fault..i try to share things w/ people, but its easy to get jeaolous i know.
I can say though, im a nice guy and when you get to know me, you get to see all these things and meet these guys who are also the nicest guys.... ive met tons of people from here over the years, and they know what im all about...sharing shit, having fun, partying.. and then some hard work ya know?
listen rev, when i come to niagra if you wanna party w/ us, your more than welcome too.. if not, thats cool too..
:)

ZiMMie
03-12-2005, 11:23 AM
The painter really had to fly to italy to learn how to spray chrome? *angel*

5style
03-12-2005, 11:55 AM

NOT in chapters brampton, it sat in quarantine for 2 weeks, then they made us send it back, and sent us the new issue with the mitsu LOL

WhadUpp
03-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Rolled Out I cant see why anyone would have a problem with you, Its always great when you share things on this board and I would hope you continue to do so. *th-up*

Rolled_Out
03-12-2005, 01:10 PM
i wonder what the **** was going on with the mag...
a fire @ the plant and quarentine..
just the luck we need....seems everything is going the same way with this car.
problem after problem we get through it eventually i guess..

JMannion
03-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Dude thats sweet, hate to own it, not only would you need sunny's ever time you wanna go out, it must take ages to keep clean!!!

tlaselva
03-12-2005, 01:57 PM
thanks guys.
on the same hand, its kinda easy to get a bit pissed @ me, i see it myself when i re read my posts... but really i dont do it on purpose. i do feel like shit after, but its not my fault..i try to share things w/ people, but its easy to get jeaolous i know.
I can say though, im a nice guy and when you get to know me, you get to see all these things and meet these guys who are also the nicest guys.... ive met tons of people from here over the years, and they know what im all about...sharing shit, having fun, partying.. and then some hard work ya know?
listen rev, when i come to niagra if you wanna party w/ us, your more than welcome too.. if not, thats cool too..
:)

You got nothing to apologize to Dan.

Those of us that know you, know you well enough to know you do it to share to a community that can appreciate a unique, one of a kind BMW.

For the odd person that has a problem with that, well, let me just say they need to be honest with themselves and really take a look inside to see why they really have an issue with it.

I for one look forward to your posts and pictures of exotic and unique cars you have access to, and hope you don't let a few jealous people stop you from continuing to do so.... *th-up*

RevShoT
03-12-2005, 07:45 PM
dont make the mistake of im being jelous....

im just sitting here wondering why all of your friends never post their own houses or their own cars ect... just wondering why you post so much stuff about your buddies possissions...not trying to be a dick and i was pretty ripped when i posted that

not not jelous. ive got lots of friends who are rich too but i just figured if they want to share they can, thats all im sayin

but yeah when u guys come down to NF ive love to spend a night on the town with sum Max guys

suicide
03-13-2005, 07:58 AM
heres some real pix..

suicide
03-13-2005, 08:00 AM
.tytyut

suicide
03-13-2005, 08:01 AM
gdfgdfgdfg

suicide
03-13-2005, 08:02 AM
mmmm

suicide
03-13-2005, 08:03 AM
mmmm detail..

suicide
03-13-2005, 08:04 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

suicide
03-13-2005, 08:05 AM
:-)

Jon@Bimmersport
03-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Dan man, see if u can hook me up with a copy...i want one now **** ! lol the car looks lower when its driving then when standing still, its prolly jus me though..but why dont u go lower...slam that shiiiit man. hahaha..

and rev, yea...dont pass up a nite with dan and them...thanks again for Budo man!!! next time ill come prepared lol

SebSter
03-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Thats ****in insane, I remember seeing that car at a drift meet we had when it was pure stock about only a year ago. Looks awesome though, do you guys actually drive it aroudn like that? Or just take it out for photoshoots and keep it in storage?

Rolled_Out
03-13-2005, 10:23 PM
nice pics! haha you can see me in one of them in my blue suit... lol
seb--it will be driven a lot
jon--no white shoes, and ur buddy is crazy.
lol

///MAC
03-14-2005, 10:13 AM
eh does ne one have the mag, if they can bring it to a meet this year, i would love to see it in person.....

Castel
03-14-2005, 04:47 PM
that's a very nice spread. congrats.

one question about the plate.. was it custom made or purchased?

also, got any pics of this car at night? that shot of it going on the truck was pretty cool. i would think direct light in a downtown setting at night would reflect like crazy.

DAM
03-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Congrats, you put a lot of time, money and effort into the car, and it paid off in the end. It is breathtaking.

SebSter
03-15-2005, 03:28 AM
nice, hope to see it at some meets this spring/summer *th-up*

EMPOWERD
03-15-2005, 09:54 AM
Nice pics Chris, congrats. For a joke, you should pull up beside one of those bling-polished tanker truck and snap a pic OF THE TRUCK'S REFLECTION off your car instead of the other way around! LMAO :D

When is the car scheduled for delivery? Is Fab's parts still coming with it?

SkycityBMW
03-15-2005, 10:45 AM
yeah . .Congrats Chris . . . that is one sweet Bimmer . . . I would love to see that ! !

I love your sig in the door . . . . nice ! ! !