PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone Potenza 225/50 R16 run flats for sale

cporco
03-07-2005, 10:56 PM
I have a set of Bridgestone Potenza 225/50 R16 for sale that came off my new (used) Z4. They have 6,700 km and in great shape.

I can supply pictures or viewings in Mississauga.

Cheers,
Carm

BMRMAN
03-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Im interested, if the price is right. PM me what your looking to get for them and some pics.

-Alex

cporco
06-07-2005, 11:55 AM
I still have these beautiful summer tires delicately wrapped up in my basement waiting for the right buyer who may be getting thin on their present run flats :D

Make a reasonable offer!

etam
06-07-2005, 01:58 PM
I still have these beautiful summer tires delicately wrapped up in my basement waiting for the right buyer who may be getting thin on their present run flats :D

Make a reasonable offer!
how much are these when new? how do you like them on street/rain?

cporco
06-07-2005, 04:41 PM
how much are these when new? how do you like them on street/rain?

The cheapest I have found for new at Mississauga Tire (BTW, much cheaper than the dealership) is $385 plus tax each. The run flats are typically more expensive.

I have the same tire (only 17") on my Z4 now and they handle great. I know a lot has been said about the run flats on many of the bulletins, but frankly, I can't tell much of a difference. I used to drive a Boxster with Z class tires and they felt softer. However, I attribute that to the Z4 may have a lower profile or stiffer suspension. Who know's, I'm not racing, but I do like the space of not having to carry a spare. Last thought I read in another bulletin, BMW designed the car with these tires in mind so who am I to say they don't know what they are doing (also, they are on the new Ferrari SuperAmerica!)

http://www.autodrome.lk/news/products.htm