PDA

View Full Version : BMW F1 team drivers

ara325
03-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I was watching some of the qualifying last night, and noticed that BMW got 2 new drivers this year...sorry forgot the names...1 of them starts with a W. So, are JP Montoya and R. Shummy not driving for BMW this year? Their car looks great.

After all the posts on Michael Shumacher yesterday, it starts to rain while he was qualifying and he was like almost 2 seconds behind the leader at the time which was Fisichello (sp?)...sorry i've been out of the F1 loop for 2 years...everything up here is NASCAR :puke:

M50E30
03-05-2005, 01:05 PM
I was watching some of the qualifying last night, and noticed that BMW got 2 new drivers this year...sorry forgot the names...1 of them starts with a W. So, are JP Montoya and R. Shummy not driving for BMW this year? Their car looks great.

After all the posts on Michael Shumacher yesterday, it starts to rain while he was qualifying and he was like almost 2 seconds behind the leader at the time which was Fisichello (sp?)...sorry i've been out of the F1 loop for 2 years...everything up here is NASCAR :puke:

JP Montoya is now with Mercedes and R. Shumacher is with Toyota this year. The new drivers for BMW are Mark Webber (formerly from Jaguar-Cosworth) and Nick Heidfeld (fomerly from Jordan-Ford).

Now to get back in the loop go to...... http://www.formula1.com/

ara325
03-05-2005, 01:43 PM
JP Montoya is now with Mercedes and R. Shumacher is with Toyota this year. The new drivers for BMW are Mark Webber (formerly from Jaguar-Cosworth) and Nick Heidfeld (fomerly from Jordan-Ford).

Now to get back in the loop go to...... http://www.formula1.com/

THX dude *th-up*
I was watching a show on Weber just before the qualifying started last night...apparently he's really made quite the impression on then F1 circuit. He had the best time (1:39 i think) until Fisichelo beat him...I went to bed after that.

ROCKETMAN
03-05-2005, 06:12 PM

Good morning