PDA

View Full Version : Feedback For RevShoT.

Mitch555
03-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I met up with RevShoT a few nights ago to sell him my H&R Race Springs for his BMW. Great guy to deal with. The Transaction went very smooth and with no problems! Two thumbs up! *th-up* *th-up*

RevShoT
03-03-2005, 07:21 PM
thanks mitch!

wana sell me your rims now? :D

Mitch555
03-03-2005, 07:54 PM
wana sell me your rims now? :D

When I get bored of them I'll be sure to let you know when they are for sale! You'll have to fight the other members for them when I sell them tho. I have had so many PM's asking me to sell them but I tell them all, not yet! :D

M-Power
03-16-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey Rev, nice meeting you the other day.
Keep the BMW dream car garage brother!!!!!!!!!!!

////M

bimmer318ti
03-16-2005, 03:43 PM
RevShot = Very helpful guy. Switched my entire subframe, instaled lowering springs, changed fuel filter, tranny oil and instaled a complete sound system for me for a very good price. Jason, (Revshot) had very little (if any) sleep before he started working on my car and he managed to work hard and stay awake alltoughout the long 7 hours he worked non-stop on my car. He knew exactly what he was doing and he did it quick. Will do service with you in the future.

All I can say is Whoot! Whoot! For RevShot Service Inc. :P *th-up* :D

M-Power = (Ken) Also a great guy. That same day he showed up with the rims that i wanted to buy off him. He even brought them straight to RevShot's house, which really helped me out - since my car was on jack stands allready. The rims were in the condition he promissed them to be - which was great. Also a very honest and helpful guy. *th-up*

Thanks guys, I'll post pictures of the lowered car with the new rims, so everyone can see soon. *wave*

R_JAY
03-16-2005, 07:10 PM
RevShot = Very helpful guy. Switched my entire subframe, instaled lowering springs, changed fuel filter, tranny oil and instaled a complete sound system for me for a very good price. Jason, (Revshot) had very little (if any) sleep before he started working on my car and he managed to work hard and stay awake alltoughout the long 7 hours he worked non-stop on my car. He knew exactly what he was doing and he did it quick. Will do service with you in the future.

All I can say is Whoot! Whoot! For RevShot Service Inc. :P *th-up* :D

M-Power = (Ken) Also a great guy. That same day he showed up with the rims that i wanted to buy off him. He even brought them straight to RevShot's house, which really helped me out - since my car was on jack stands allready. The rims were in the condition he promissed them to be - which was great. Also a very honest and helpful guy. *th-up*

Thanks guys, I'll post pictures of the lowered car with the new rims, so everyone can see soon. *wave*
Off topic but was the tranny oil just a drain and fill of complete flush? Wanted to do this but wasn't sure how hard it would be.

RevShoT
03-16-2005, 07:33 PM
just a drain and fill

theres a square plug on the bottom of the tranny, take it out and drain it then there a plug on the side of the tranny, thats your fill up

vertakul
03-17-2005, 12:10 AM
bump .. seems like not such a bad guy after all..

paul christians
03-17-2005, 01:40 AM
have not meet him my self..he is alright to me...........

TheLoneVR!
03-17-2005, 07:02 PM
were Rugby boys, he's alright in my books , hey Rev...Sup>>BUMP!!!