PDA

View Full Version : noobies

sirex
03-02-2005, 09:56 PM
rant
lately, Ive noticed a spike in noobie posting. This is fine and all, however, it does get on my nerves when its people with under 100 posts asking people for favours or applause for shit. I dont have a problem with people posting, I DO when its people asking stupid shit. Like "where is my happy birthday?" "where is my love?" "help me pick out the best colour for my car, but I wont post a picture of my car" and shit like this.

YOU HAVE 60 POSTS, NO ONE EVEN KNOWS YOU EXIST yet why are you making a thread about it? GOD DAMMIT. Im not saying start post whoring to get your posts up, but when I first came to this site I didn't start posting random bullshit about such trivial matters. Infact, I didn't post for a good few weeks as I got to just reading the shit and trying to figure out whats going on. It seems that people are just loging in, never even checked out the website or the forums before and just start spewing their cerebral diehea everywhere and want good opinions on stuff that is going on in their personal lives when a) we dont even know them cuz theyve never posted before, and b) put out incomprehensible threads with useless gargle.

that is all I have to say... /rant

Just to make one thing clear. I have no problem with someone with zero posts making a decent thread or asking a decent question in which a realistic response can be made. I do have a problem when it stupid...

munichman
03-02-2005, 09:59 PM
somewhat agree. /post

BMetal
03-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Damn man. That's some serious beef.

I like it.

///m powered
03-05-2005, 03:08 AM
http://guforobot.interfree.it/img/newbie.jpg