PDA

View Full Version : Nixon Watch - El Dorado

Razkal
03-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Hey all

I am selling some of my watches, which I have too many of. Just got this one and have worn it once.

Here is the description from the site:
Nixon introduces The El Dorado. Stretched out with plenty of legroom and power, The El Dorado carries you with ease through your meetings and out of your work mode. Perfect for the man that likes to flash his class or rock his style The El Dorado caters to those who like a little bit of everything. Nixon recognized the increasing demand for solid, superwide pieces but took it to the next level with The El Dorado. This baby taps into the trend of wide bands while introducing an innovative idea by designing it as a fluid, stainless steel piece, rather than leather. The El Dorado measures over 1.25 inches at some points making it the widest steel band Nixon has ever made. The El Dorado is water proof, up to 100 meters, while at the same time delivering a fresh look with a custom solid stainless steel band, a 3 hand Japanese quartz, date feature, hardened crystal, raised bezel and double gasket crown round out the finishing touches.

I paid 229.99 plus tax for it and I am looking to get 150.00 for it. Comes with original box, etc...

PM me if you are interested.