PDA

View Full Version : Rep Points

WhadUpp
03-01-2005, 09:58 AM
As many of you are aware theres been a barrage of defaming members reps within the last 24 hours. I noticed that many good reputable members have been getting them. Someone is going around doing this and want to know if this points systems is going to get overhauled. Just wondering if it is connected to the recent surge in spam posting by new unscrupulous posters.

*thmbsdwn*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49643

///MAC
03-01-2005, 10:01 AM
yea it says i have 0 rep points, how to i check what people have said or what not in terms of me going down to 0

WhadUpp
03-01-2005, 10:03 AM
I dont have much more as I lost most of them too. Not sure how to check it tho. I did give you a *th-up* but that didnt do you much good as you still at 0

Chris de la Cruz
03-01-2005, 10:13 AM
yeah i'm at -2 and i haven't made too many posts

SkycityBMW
03-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Good Question ? ? ?

M50E30
03-01-2005, 10:19 AM
This reputation idea is pretty childish....like grade school.

I see my rating it is currently at -1 with comments of "ur losing respect ..."

I honestly don't care what my rating is at. I speek my mind about members that like to start BS for no reason against other members...and my reputation goes to hell?

I know some people don't agree with what I have been posting but I don't see the asshole members getting put in "time out" or removed completly. I also don't want maX to be turned in to R3V but I see it starting to get out of controll with the quality of members/posts in the last year.

Raging Lamb
03-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Yup I'm at -2. I went from +10 to -2 within acouple of hours. But most of mine was part my Noo.B initiation. + people are offended by my 330.

Rolled_Out
03-01-2005, 10:22 AM
All the rep points do is prove how immature the people on max really are.
Enough said.
Some deserve neg feedback of course, and some don't...
I've never received neg feedback ever, but seeing as others have so much, it proves a lot of people need to grow up once again.

WhadUpp
03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
rep points arent that accurate

Gamite
03-01-2005, 11:28 AM
the system is still being worked on and isn't finalized, its only rep points, I don't think you guys should be getting so worried about them.

Bliss
03-01-2005, 11:28 AM
As i said before about 100 times, WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT, the points system is still not set up properly. :rolleyes:

WhadUpp
03-01-2005, 11:37 AM
okie

BMWF1
03-01-2005, 09:10 PM
the system is still being worked on and isn't finalized, its only rep points, I don't think you guys should be getting so worried about them.

its more of a personal flame war, however I would like to see who left the negative rep. Bliss/Gamite?? can you incorporate that into the forum. then it would be interesting as stupid people wouldn't just leave annymous negs.

M50E30
03-02-2005, 12:57 AM
its more of a personal flame war, however I would like to see who left the negative rep. Bliss/Gamite?? can you incorporate that into the forum. then it would be interesting as stupid people wouldn't just leave annymous negs.

BINGO! Let us see who is posting the positive/negative rep points. Hell i'm not afraid to let someone see that I left a feedback.

Jase
03-02-2005, 01:22 AM
BINGO! Let us see who is posting the positive/negative rep points. Hell i'm not afraid to let someone see that I left a feedback.

its ok dave I gave you a *th-up* . You have always helped me out with info when needed.
jase

M50E30
03-02-2005, 01:30 AM
its ok dave I gave you a *th-up* . You have always helped me out with info when needed.
jase

Thanx Jase....a big *th-up* for being a straight up guy.

I know I haven't been as "reserved" as before.......I can only take so much BS.

Jase
03-02-2005, 01:34 AM
You know.. there are only so many guys that " tell it like it is". with out being a complete ass. We know who the refrence is to............

Ryousuke
03-07-2005, 08:35 AM
I'd like to suggest for Reputation thing to give it out to seniors with above lets say 3000 posts and then take away the right of everyone else rating you only those peopel with 3000+ posts can rate others. And after certain amount of good reps other people can rate others or something along those lines so that bull shit negative rep for normal posts would be discouraged =P

Basically the same as on supercars.net forums and their Karma system