PDA

View Full Version : F1 Melbourn March 6th (5th for us in NA)

Mclarenbenz
03-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Just to remind you guys that the 2005 season gets under way this comming saturday night for us in North America.

here is a great site that shows when Speed and TSN will be showing practice, qualifying, and the race:

http://www.geocities.com/racefantv/CDNTV.htm

BMWF1
03-01-2005, 09:42 AM
i'll be watching,,,looks like we have a conflict in sigs..hehehe,,actually i would love to see what will happen this year, i've allways liked Kimi so hopefully he can do some damage in the new MB-Mclaren, as for williams it remains a mystery to see if these boys can produce.

///MAC
03-01-2005, 09:52 AM
this year is going to be a great year, cant wait till saturday night baby,

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!

///Greco540
03-01-2005, 10:26 AM
i'll be watching,,,looks like we have a conflict in sigs..hehehe,,actually i would love to see what will happen this year, i've allways liked Kimi so hopefully he can do some damage in the new MB-Mclaren, as for williams it remains a mystery to see if these boys can produce.

I see Heidfeld out producing "hype" Webber. He still hasn't proven anything to the team other than his big mouth.

Mclarenbenz
03-01-2005, 12:12 PM
I dont care who, but as long as one of the teams outperform Ferrari, especially MS, I will be a happy camper.

So Far Mclaren and Renault are the strongest teams according to testing,

but then again Williams has great driver lineup.

Im not sure about Monty though, hes not really a team player, that might be the downfall of Mclaren this year.

Either way, im excited as hell for this comming saturday, gonna grab a 12 of Bud, a couple of pizzas and I should be ready to go *drink*

///MAC
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
testing means nothing, look at last season, ferrari did terrible in testing and came out winning the first few races up until monaco, so i donno if we can count on testing to prove who is the strongest team... after the aussi race we will see and know who is the strongest