PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all !

Jackie F
02-28-2005, 05:03 PM
undefined

Just a quick "Hello To All! !!! *wave*
I FINALLY, after years of devoted Honda ownership, bought my FIRST BMW. My test drive brought tears to my eyes, and after walking back inside to the sales rep, I laughed and said..."It Will Be MINE" !!!
I get my 328 Ci on Wednesday, and I dont think I've slept more than 6 hours in 2 days.
I certainly have nothing against Honda...they make a great little car, but...comm'on now...I could barley feel safe now getting back in my Civic...it felt like a "Tin Can" driving home from Budd's !!!
And the best part of the day was when the sales rep shook my hand, and said, "Welcome to BMW".
Its like being a member of a secret club...and the rest of the world doesn't know what the hell they're missing!
Jackie
:cool:

blacknblue-e30
02-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Great choice! You wont go back!!

Welcome to maX!!

Jackie F
02-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Thats what I hear... Thanks B'n'B...Nice to be here.

Gamite
02-28-2005, 05:13 PM
welcome to max

SkycityBMW
02-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Welcome to maXbimmer and to BMW family . . . . . enjoy ! !

paul christians
02-28-2005, 06:29 PM
have fun with your new car and WELCOME TO///MAXBIMMER//////

crusher
02-28-2005, 10:23 PM
undefined
And the best part of the day was when the sales rep shook my hand, and said, "Welcome to BMW".
Its like being a member of a secret club...and the rest of the world doesn't know what the hell they're missing!
Jackie

Its a scam!!! the sales rep also shook my hand and look what happened I drove home with a M Coupe hehe *shiner*

Congrats and welcome to the secret club :)

Btw, who's the sales rep you did business with at Budds?

E36er
02-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Ahaha nice
I totally remember the same feelin as you just described..i had the choice of my sisters E30 (which i still have) or a Honda Civic (2003), and dont get me wrong the honda was nice.. but the bmw is awesome..then once i got my e36..well Damn im never going back !

Welcome to Max and enjoy your stay..

btw what year?

rodo
02-28-2005, 10:49 PM
ya, who'd u deal with at budds?

Raging Lamb
02-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Ha ha 'tin can'. :D

jeffrie
02-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Be warned their addictive.
*th-up*

Jari
02-28-2005, 11:07 PM
undefined

Jackie

HA HA... that sums it up perfectly. It took awhile for me to start getting that feeling because my first bmw (e30) was bought out of the need of a car fast rather then the love of bmw. But feel it I did *par-t*

Jackie F
03-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Ya'll are AWSOME...Thanks SO much for the warmest welcome. My sales rep at Budds (as a few of you were interested) was Mike Hyland. He made it a very easy transaction...buying a car can be nerve wracking at the best if times....He's also really in to the motorcycles...which are also AWSOME...I told him I'd be back for one in the summer...LOL....

Jackie F
03-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Oops..almost forgot...she's a 2000...some of you had asked....Titanium Silver, Black Montana Leather, wood grain finish, Harmon Kardon, Xenon lights etc....Previous owner did a dark tint on the windows....Makes me chuckle...people will wonder who the hell is driving it, and will be very shocked when they find out its a 37 year old woman. PS - Did I mention I can drive my ass off !!!!???? Someone warned me about speedig tickets....Yeah right, I said....they'll never catch me!!!! ...LOL....JUST KIDDING OFFICER !!!!! (Uhhh....that would be my dad! Ha!)

///MAC
03-01-2005, 10:53 AM
ehehhe
ITS GOLD JERRY GOLD!!!
"Its like being a member of a secret club...and the rest of the world doesn't know what the hell they're missing!"
lol thats the best thing ive heard all weekend

Jackie F
03-01-2005, 11:09 AM
I just tell it like it is, man...just tell it like it is.....LOL....