PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Toronto Bimmers!!

djc0ntra
01-13-2002, 02:02 PM
Hey, sup?
I just found out about this forum today, and it seems like alot of the peeps here are from toronto or the surrounding areas.
Am I right? Have I found my new home online? =)

I'll introduce myself,
I'm a 19 year old toronto resident, and
I bought my first bimmer about 8 months ago (without any help from my parents just for the record:), it's a 1993 325iA (don't laugh just because it's an auto, i wanted so badly to buy a standard bimmer, but because of my poor record with the police, one more ticket and i've got no license for 2 year =/) ....i guess going 210km/h in my other car was a bad idea hah.

Im sure i've seen some you guy peepz around, and perhaps you've seen my car as well. Right now it's nothing special, it's a champagne coloured 4dr e36, spoiler on the back, grey side skirts, coilovers, real HID kit, (tomorrow i'm putting on euro ellipsoids), and hubcaps (winter time =), chrome grill, and clear lights in the front.

If you've seen a gold/champage bimmer with realllly bright hid lights it's probably me.

djc0ntra
01-13-2002, 02:12 PM
I'm actually living in scarghetto right now, but i'm planning to move out to etobicoke to be closer to where i work.

If anyone needs help with their bimmer, i'll do the best i can, i have copies of the ETK/TIS cd's as well as the e36 electronics cd ...
plus from my own general experience with cars and bmws =)

Bliss
01-13-2002, 02:18 PM
welcome djcontra. post a pic of your ride, and make sure you take a before/after pic of the lights.;)

djc0ntra
01-13-2002, 02:23 PM
Well the only pic i have on me right now is one that's been photoshopped pretty badly to give me an idea of how i want my car to look.

I'm not sure whether i'm going to get the hamann kit or an m3 kit. I'm trying to avoid the m3 kit because my car isn't an m3, and i dont want to pose as one.

But here's a really bad pic of the car photoshopped...imagine the car stock and that's how it looks right now (Except for the clear corners and chrome grill which i have on there right now)

http://home.primus.ca/~akalicak/contrabmw.jpg

i know the rims look bad in the pic cause they are cut and paste...they look really sick in person though. (that pic i edited is when i first bought the car almost =)

Bliss
01-13-2002, 02:25 PM
real nice!! *th-up*

Bliss
01-13-2002, 03:22 PM
I sometimes see one exactly like that. its slammed to the floor. Drives around mississauga.

djc0ntra
01-13-2002, 08:05 PM
Thet could very well be a friend of mine's father. He has a slammed champagne e36 identical to mine except he's got different rims and m3 mirrors as well as m3 spoiler

Bliss
01-13-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by djc0ntra
Thet could very well be a friend of mine's father. He has a slammed champagne e36 identical to mine except he's got different rims and m3 mirrors as well as m3 spoiler
i cant remember if it has the mirrors or the spoiler. could be though.

JDub
01-13-2002, 09:46 PM
Welcome! I think I might have seen your car or your father's friend's car before.