PDA

View Full Version : August 28th at Canadian Tire in Scarbrough

TheMadChigga
08-22-2002, 11:04 PM
Hello ppl, I'm new to this board, I'm a regular from Toronto Street Racing and somtime VWvortex.

I know I don't own a BMW nor VW, but I like all kinds of cars, mostly euros. hence why I own a Volvo.

anyway. usually TSR and XDR have meet there every wednesday, and since 28th is the week before skool starts, so we want to have a big meet there. and we HAVE PERMIT, means cops can't do anything unless some1 tries anything stupid, and we've talked to the local police. so plz feel safe to come out.
I think it'll be good to see some euros coming out.

same thing, no stupid actions, or I'll boot u out.

or Sgt Kenny will.

not kidding either.

need direction?

if u coming from West (most of u will be), take 401, then DVP south, and exit at Eglinton Ave, and u head Eglinton Ave, East. and its on ur rite after bout 10mins of driving

if u coming from QEW, DVP north, and Eglinton Ave, and Eglniton Ave East. and same thing.

Rolled_Out
08-22-2002, 11:28 PM
thas all i need, bring my black car w/ chrome rims to scarborough to get jumped.. my ex lived there and it sucked, i always got the looks like someone wanted to kill me.... f u c k that shit...

TheMadChigga
08-23-2002, 02:45 PM
actually, its not the GHETTO part of Scarbrough, ppl bring out their nice cars all the time.

its actually the good part of Scarbrough.

notjoe
08-23-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by TheMadChigga
actually, its not the GHETTO part of Scarbrough, ppl bring out their nice cars all the time.

its actually the good part of Scarbrough.

What?! A good part of Scarborough? I dont think such a thing exists. My GF lives in Scarb and i see the kind of trash which is there.

I cant even get a good night sleep at her house because im worried my car is going to get jacked ;)

ThE bRoWn GuY
08-24-2002, 02:53 AM
Thats pretty rude...

djcontra
08-24-2002, 09:31 AM
well i'm in scarborough, and yes i'm in a VERY nice area of it too
(lots of huge mansions and shit up the street...but alas i dont live in one =) i live right on the bluffs by the lake down near kingston road and guildwood parkway area. I've even left my car with the windows down and unlocked for an entire weekend and nobody stole it. My area is full of old retired rich people who have better cars than mine, so i dont think mine would be much of a target heh

if anyone wants to arrange a mini meet in scarborough you can count me in.
even if it's just to chill or whatever.

notjoe
08-24-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by djcontra
well i'm in scarborough, and yes i'm in a VERY nice area of it too
(lots of huge mansions and shit up the street...but alas i dont live in one =) i live right on the bluffs by the lake down near kingston road and guildwood parkway area. I've even left my car with the windows down and unlocked for an entire weekend and nobody stole it. My area is full of old retired rich people who have better cars than mine, so i dont think mine would be much of a target heh

if anyone wants to arrange a mini meet in scarborough you can count me in.
even if it's just to chill or whatever.

I was wrong! I forgot about that street which runs almost along the lake out that way, but, that is more like the Subs of Scarborough i think ;)

That is a pretty sweet area!

Joe

djcontra
08-24-2002, 09:59 AM
yeah it's pretty nice here
but it doesn't mean i like living in scarborough, in fact i hate it
as soon as i leave my little village i've gotta strap on some kevlar and duck as i drive down the street!
lol

jeremy
08-24-2002, 01:52 PM
man...i live in scarborough...i've lived here all my life...it isnt that bad...:P

djcontra
08-24-2002, 02:45 PM
hehe i know i know
but i still like to joke around about it =)

scarborough is pretty norm, except stay away from the following intersections if you're visiting:

eglington and markham rd

markham rd and ellesmere (tuxedo court area)

markham and lawrence

everything else is pretty decent

again, if anyone wants to have a mini scarborough meet i'm up for that! it'd be cool to have a meet in our end of the city for once =)

punnzzells
08-26-2002, 11:05 AM
I did not know anyone else lived around my old house... i used to live in the guild parkway as well.... the house are not big there.... go to the houses @ markham & Kingston rd.... the ones in the back... those are bigger.... Scarbs is alright, but it still sucks cuz you can't have anything else without someone trying to f**k with it.... but that is really everywhere in the world....

EVERYONE SUKS CUZ NO ONE HAS RESPECT FOR NICE THINGS !!

Mike.

*smoke*

TheMadChigga
08-28-2002, 02:24 AM
well....... sux for those guys.

tell those ppl to get a real job and stop robbin and being jealous.

plz show up to the meet!

I would love to see some of ur sweet Bimmers.

ryee
08-28-2002, 11:43 AM
maybe posting the time of the meet would be helpful...

DunDan
08-28-2002, 12:35 PM
Yeah I used to live at Markham and Ellesmere (Tuxedo Court) a long time ago and since then it has gotten really BAD. I'm sure glad that my parents decided to move. I'm still living in Scarborough but at least not in the ghettos now.

babysham
08-28-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey guys,
My first time on the board, I'm a member/moderator from TSR...

Anyways the meet starts at 8 pm tonight....and goes on till about 12 am.....it would be cool to see some of you guys there...

And I've also lived in Scarborough all my life....it's not as bad as it is made out to be....

Hope to see you guys there...

ryee
08-28-2002, 07:33 PM
contra, you going?