PDA

View Full Version : my dream car collection.......


6cylinder
08-19-2002, 09:28 PM
This would do fine. Probably have to win one of those American lotterys. Even an M3 among the elite. Thought this was a cool pic....

Polish
08-20-2002, 12:20 AM
thats an amazing pic man, the fact that i see a Zonda in the pack is amazing, thought id never see a picture of that car only in GT3, :D *par-t* *par-t*

SickFinga
08-27-2002, 06:35 AM
second car from the right on the back is really leet.
wtf is that shit doing there????

M3ntal Kev
08-27-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
second car from the right on the back is really leet.
wtf is that shit doing there????

I think its a Renault Clio Cup... 170hp, ultra light weight... in fact it may be more entertaining to drive than the M3.

1BADBMW
08-27-2002, 11:22 AM
looks good, but where is the Z8, Z06, 360 Modena ....?:cool:

SickFinga
08-27-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by M3ntal Kev


I think its a Renault Clio Cup... 170hp, ultra light weight... in fact it may be more entertaining to drive than the M3.

Yeah it is a Renault Clio. I always hated Renaults, they make good Trucks, but ugly cars. Did u see Renault Twingo. THAT'S UGLY!!!
BTW I just check wiith a Renault site, and it could be Renault Clio Sport with 172hp, but also there is Renault Clio V6 with either 285hp ?? or 230hp?? I guess they dunno. And it says that 230hp Renault does 0-100 in 6.4sec. Doesn't sound more entertaining.

Anyway, if you ask me I don't think that Mini and Clio should be on that photo.

SickFinga
08-27-2002, 06:25 PM
btw Clio V6 looks pretty cool
http://www.renault.com/img/produits/clio_V6.jpg

M3ntal Kev
08-27-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
Anyway, if you ask me I don't think that Mini and Clio should be on that photo.

Unless you've driven either one of those cars and can conclusively say they're not as fun as the others, they pretty much belong in the picture.