PDA

View Full Version : question on maxbimmer sticker....

330DTM
01-12-2002, 01:31 PM
Well some of you probably have the maxbimmer window sticker. Anyhow, since my car is a 4dr, obviously I can't put it like how the 2dr's do where they have that long small window in the rear. I've seen someone with a 4dr and they placed it on both sides of the rear passenger windows. My question is if i roll those windows down, won't the rubber seal rip the stickers off or it won't? Any ideas where to put it on a 4dr?

Bliss
01-12-2002, 01:41 PM
hmm, well you can always take off the "www" part of it. As for it peeling off when you role down the window, i don't think it should. But then again im not 100% sure.

330DTM
01-12-2002, 02:31 PM
yea i checked it and it can't fit. maybe if i remove the ".com" it may fit, but does anyone else know if rolling down the windows will tear the sticker off for the rear passenger windwos?

Dluxazn58
01-12-2002, 03:15 PM
i dont think it should..

test to see if it does with the www. and .come parts.. since you wont be using those anyways... GOO GONE to remove the crap.. hehe

330DTM
01-12-2002, 05:24 PM
well i need some suggestions guys

A 4dr E36.
Should I put the full "www.maXbimmer.com" on the rear passenger windows or cut out the "www." and ".com" and put on the "maxbimmer" on that smaller rear tiny window on the rear passegners which doesn't roll down?!?!?
Help please!

Bliss
01-12-2002, 05:26 PM
I would put the maxbimmer.com on, and if the "com" part looks stupid on the window that doesnt roll down, then just take it off and leave the maxbimmer on.

azn330i
01-12-2002, 06:01 PM
hey 328DTM

i put the maxbimmer stickers on my Merc ML's rear windows, and they are staying where they are. maybe u should stick them on and leave it there for a day so it'll stick better before you roll the windows down again

and yea i think u should put the maXbimmer.com part on, and leave out the www.